Diner Shuts Down

Did you leave any Kool-Aid for the others waiting in line behind you? They all want some too, you know.
Change the channel then lol. It takes a real ignoramus to believe that crap. When you are out voted by everyone else in the entire world you might consider You are a Dupe....

You mean the rest of the world that lives in reality?

Does the rest of the world really live in your reality, where a senile bum that wrecks everything he has touched these past 8 months is still preferred to a bold, proud leader who boosted jobs, cut crime and defeat enemies? Maybe that is why everything is so fucked up.

Looks like they learned from their mistakes.

Let's see if you democrats can learn from yours...........But I doubt it. :popcorn:
Learned from their mistakes?
The morons are still eating there.
Trumptards are, democrats aren't allowed.

Hope they prohibit mask too.
If anyone deserves COVID, it's these idiots.

You mean the rest of the world that lives in reality? Change the channel dumbass.
You have drunk an awful lot of the Kool-Aid. Not a very smart thing to do, as it just makes you look like a useful idiot, creating excuse after excuse after excuse.

Diner that said NO to serving BIDEN supporters forced to SHUT DOORS — but not for the reason you THINK​

Apparently they had so many customers, they ran out of food!!!! :banana: Go Trump!!!
I laughed hysterically when several years ago the left called for a boycott of Chick Fil A, causing lines to go around the block and many locations had to close because they ran out of chicken.

Fuck off, you dickless little simp.

According to the USDA, butter is safe at room temperature.

So blow me...
Fuck you, moron.

The Volusia County health department has their own rules, as does other counties, that are more stringent than the USDA.
Who wants rancid butter?
I heard it cures covid, it takes two full sticks a day for 5 days........................ drink up, Trumptard.

I laughed hysterically when several years ago the left called for a boycott of Chick Fil A, causing lines to go around the block and many locations had to close because they ran out of chicken.
Did they have a rat infestation and used their chicken for rat traps?
I tried their $6.00 sandwich combo, it wasn't edible, the fries went in the garbage, I saved the other half for my dog, and she wouldn't eat it either.

Don't know which is worse, Taco Bell or Chick-a-la dump.

I have zero need to estimate anything political with the populace. I do however know how to manage a business to make sure it stays open to continue to profit.
Oh good grief....Florida has a giant labor problem and supply chain problem now that has nothing to do with management. I've seen Dairy Queens, Zaxby's, and other food places shut down at random times due to labor shortages. Not being able to get supplies in usually means shut downs with a bit more warning though.

Fuck you, moron.

The Volusia County health department has their own rules, as does other counties, that are more stringent than the USDA.
Who wants rancid butter?
I heard it cures covid, it takes two full sticks a day for 5 days........................ drink up, Trumptard.

Suck a dick, you sackless little fuck...

Forum List

Back