Diner Shuts Down

Trump supporters are brainwashed sheep that can't change the channel and support every stupid hateful cottage industry you can think of. Poor America.
Did you leave any Kool-Aid for the others waiting in line behind you? They all want some too, you know.

I’d go just for spite.

And on the way out, I’d stop and ask the owner if he had any other stupid ideas to share.
And the owner would just smile and enjoy his unprecedented surge in sales. Stupid to do anything out of spite, really.

Oh yeah if he's so popular then why did nobody come to his rallies and why did he have to cheat to get into the white house?

Didn't you hear? The resident idiot JackOfNoTrades says that crowd attendance is no measure of popularity. Apparently 80,999,960 of Joe's supporters voted for him but couldn't be bothered to actually go hear what the guy actually stood for and intended to do. :smoke:

Just so long as it wasn't Trump.

trump-salute.jpg
2602C05BC805.jpeg

Stop drinking while posting you lush. Get back on topic idiot. How a diner did tremendous business by rejecting people like you.

i'd rather they rejected me, than my innards rejecting their tainted food.

The resident idiot JackOfNoTrades says that crowd attendance is no measure of popularity. Apparently 80,999,960 of Joe's supporters voted for him but couldn't be bothered to actually go hear what the guy actually stood for and intended to do. :smoke:

People will believe anybody as long as they dress nicely and have a clipboard.

People will believe anybody as long as they dress nicely and have a clipboard.

C'mon, April, admit it, that was you running for office in that video, wasn't it?!

I'd give that lady my vote too. Like the people said in the video, they are already getting screwed by our elected officials, so what have they got to lose by voting for someone not standing for anything?!

C'mon, April, admit it, that was you running for office in that video, wasn't it?!

I'd give that lady my vote too. Like the people said in the video, they are already getting screwed by our elected officials, so what have they got to lose by voting for someone not standing for anything?!

True lol but no that wasn't me LOL that episode was probably either shot when I was either really little or not even born yet. :p

Forum List

Back