Diner Shuts Down

Good news.

Debary Diner Improves its Sanitary Rating​

DeBary, FL

Basic - Employee with no hair restraint while engaging in food preparation.2 cooks on cook line **Warning**

Basic - Floors not maintained smooth and durable, kitchen floor **Warning**

Basic - Interior of microwave soiled with encrusted food debris. **Warning**

Basic - Walk-in cooler/freezer shelves with rust that has pitted the surface. **Warning**

Basic - Working containers of food removed from original container not identified by common name. **Warning**

High Priority - Toxic substance/chemical stored by or with food. **Warning**

Intermediate - Accumulation of black/green mold-like substance in the interior of the ice machine. **Warning**

Basic - cap missing from back flow preventor **Warning**

High Priority - Employee touching ready-to-eat food with their bare hands - food was not being heated as a sole ingredient to 145 degrees F or immediately added to other ingredients to be cooked/heated to the minimum required temperature to allow bare hand contact. Establishment has no approved Alternative Operating Procedure. Cook putting shredded cheese on omelet **Warning**

High Priority - Potentially hazardous (time/temperature control for safety) food cold held at greater than 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Creamer 61°, butter 72° **Warning**

High Priority - Potentially hazardous (time/temperature control for safety) food re-served to customers. Creamers and butter reserved **Warning**

High Priority - Raw animal food stored over ready-to-eat food.Turkey bacon with ready to eat foods Cooler next to ice machine raw over ready to eat **Warning**

Please, no mask in this establishment, they won't do you any good anyway.
If the filth won't get you, covid will.

They underestimated the number of Trump supporters, like you do. Apparently others like my OP and don't care there is another similar post. Why are your panties in a wad?
I doubt it. We know the number of trump crazies and apparently there are more people who don't like trump.

I’d go just for spite.

And on the way out, I’d stop and ask the owner if he had any other stupid ideas to share.

lmao a couple of the usual suspects trying to make out that it's a bad thing for the diner because they sold out of food due to an unprecedented surge in custom.

Only the Democrats/left (or trolls like Moonglow) would try and spin a negative on that. Hilarious.

it's quite obvious you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground....

which one are you? wooooooosh..................

Trump-Lemmings.gif

there you go!!!

They were too short sighted to find supplies in an alternate location or they are either lying or terrible managers....

P.S. there was a thread on this yesterday.
Just for that I'm going to start another thread shit head

I have zero need to estimate anything political with the populace. I do however know how to manage a business to make sure it stays open to continue to profit.
Anyone losing money in construction these days is a moron.

Forum List

Back