Difference between John Lewis and Herman Cain

Let’s compare the civil rights activism of John Lewis and Herman Cain

John Lewis fought to integrate lunch counters in Nashville. He was a Freedom Rider who faced a mob of angry terrorists who beat him. He spoke eloquently at the March on Washington. In Selma, he led a march on voting rights. State Police smashed his skull as he marched peacefully.

Herman Cain gave his life in his Civil Rights campaign. He attended Trumps Tulsa Rally and bravely urged others not to wear masks or socially distance. He fought for the right to infect others with COVID. He fought for the right of people not to be forced to wear masks and bravely exposed himself to the disease that killed him

John Lewis's claim to fame is that he walked across a bridge while clinging onto M.L. King's coat tail. After that he spent the next several decades bitching and moaning about white people.
Whereas, Herman Cain earned a Masters degree in Computer Science, was the CEO of a multi million dollar corporation and several trade organizations, plus was chairman of the board of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
Yet the black community rejects Herman Cain as a role model for their youth.
While idolizing John Lewis who never had a job, and lived off the taxpayer his entire life.
Go figure..... :cuckoo:

Yep, that's exactly right. Lewis, the dumb sucker, almost threw his life away failing to follow police orders as every smart citizen would do. Whereas Cain, a man of the truest virtues, dedicated his life to the worship of the top conservative values, selfishness and getting rich. His bank account clearly demonstrates how much god loved him for his dedication, as He always rewards the better man more.

John Lewis's claim to fame is that he walked across a bridge while clinging onto M.L. King's coat tail. After that he spent the next several decades bitching and moaning about white people.
Whereas, Herman Cain earned a Masters degree in Computer Science, was the CEO of a multi million dollar corporation and several trade organizations, plus was chairman of the board of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
While idolizing John Lewis who never had a job, and lived off the taxpayer his entire life.
Lewis is being honored for his devotion to public service and equality for blacks. You think Herman Cain enriching himself through business is in the same ball park?

I got nothing against Cain, I wish his family well, but there is not comparison... your vision is clouded my friend.
Herman Cain was an American success story. He proved that black people could succeed, as opposed to what leftists say. Another black success story that leftists hate is Booker T Washington. I watched the PragerU video about him. He was a genius.

John worked family farm with no FarmAID.
Like todays family farmers getting FarmAID.
Are you telling us farmers never have jobs?
Most on gobmint welfare today. Farmer freeloaders. .

Lewis is being honored for his devotion to public service and equality for blacks. You think Herman Cain enriching himself through business is in the same ball park?

I got nothing against Cain, I wish his family well, but there is not comparison... your vision is clouded my friend.
Herman Cain was an American success story. He proved that black people could succeed, as opposed to what leftists say. Another black success story that leftists hate is Booker T Washington. I watched the PragerU video about him. He was a genius.
Did the black people need proof from somebody like Herman Cain to prove they could achieve success? That’s a rather silly statement.

Did the black people need proof from somebody like Herman Cain to prove they could achieve success? That’s a rather silly statement.
No! They didn't need proof. But, it was right there in front of their faces for anyone to see.

No! They didn't need proof. But, it was right there in front of their faces for anyone to see.
Correction: When black people believe the lie that they could not succeed in America, then, yes, they needed Herman Cain to prove that they could succeed.

So is the sun on a clear day

Correction: When black people believe the lie that they could not succeed in America, then, yes, they needed Herman Cain to probe that they could succeed.
Why do you think black people believe they can’t succeed in America?

Correction: When black people believe the lie that they could not succeed in America, then, yes, they needed Herman Cain to probe that they could succeed.
Why do you think black people believe they can’t succeed in America?
Too many, not all, blacks believe the lie that they needed government help to succeed.

The bitterness and shallow ness and immaturity of Right Wingers is bottomless. They know that John Lewis fought for civil rights. But these bottom feeders choose to shit on hum as he is lowered into his grave. Why?

Because they are in constant grief and anger. The least well adjusted people on earth. And they have the gall, the temerity to point their crippled fingers at others just to demean others as 'indoctrinated'.

Fuck them! Pay no attention to the bigots under the MAGA hats! They will dissolve as other fads dissolved. Their time is short, their appeal is constricted and their voices are like the sounding brass.

The bitterness and shallow ness and immaturity of Right Wingers is bottomless. They know that John Lewis fought for civil rights. But these bottom feeders choose to shit on hum as he is lowered into his grave. Why?

Because they are in constant grief and anger. The least well adjusted people on earth. And they have the gall, the temerity to point their crippled fingers at others just to demean others as 'indoctrinated'.

Fuck them! Pay no attention to the bigots under the MAGA hats! They will dissolve as other fads dissolved. Their time is short, their appeal is constricted and their voices are like the sounding brass.
I am conservative. I saw no one sh*****g on John Lewis. All I saw was a comparison of people and their accomplishments. Herman Cain accomplished much more than John Lewis.

John Lewis is an American Patriot
Herman Cain sold pizzas
FULL MAGA GUY
Under Cain's leadership, Godfather's closed approximately 200 restaurants and eliminated several thousand jobs
And managed hamburger flipping.

Kinda weak leadership.
Read post #57 again to compare.

Last edited:

I am conservative. I saw no one sh*****g on John Lewis. All I saw was a comparison of people and their accomplishments. Herman Cain accomplished much more than John Lewis.
Herman Cain accomplished as a Capitalist. John Lewis accomplished as a patriot. It kinda shows what Conservatives value and what they don't.

Forum List

Back