Difference between Christian and Aryan morality.

Aryan morality here means morality derived from Vedic hymns

I thought about this quite a lot, and made the following conclusions. There are 2 main aspects here.

1) Both streams are compassionate, but the Aryans extended their hand to the victims of the villains by killing the Evil, while the Christians de facto help the villains via their humility before the villains and enemies. This is the paradox of Christianity. Tolerance for the villain. As the refusal of the electric chair for the rapist, adopted in European Roman law, for example. Like a flock of lambs that give rights to wolves to eating

2) Christians are focused on retribution, their motivation is dictated by the fear of hell and the expectation of well-being after death, the Aryans thought only about the truth and they did not care about retribution. Christian motives do not come from noble motives, there is an element of bargaining in it. We do not know how a Christian would behave if he were told that for good deeds hell awaits him

Well this is a mess

lol
So you are the Gobino and "Hitler" lawyer here, why did you put this photo up then?

Does this have something to do with the topic? Are you a racist fan of the "white race"?

Im not Hitler just realistic, read the Vedas "Oh Aryan God fair of cheeks golden bodied with yellow hair" that is a hymn in the Rig Veda about the Soma drinker, King of Gods. Aryans or proto-aryans were blonde but it means little though. Im neither Hitler nor Indian nazi.

"Oh Aryan God fair of cheeks golden bodied with yellow hair"
It makes no difference to me what hair he was, this is a mythological character, but firstly, you did not provide the source of the quotation, and secondly, archaeological finds from the Arian cultures testify against this type (for example, Tocharian mummies are all brunettes and brachycephalics). The Eastern peoples did not have the appearance of the Nordics. This is Gobino's invention.

However, I would like the link to the specific hymn from which you took this.

Last edited:
It makes no difference to me what hair he was, this is a mythological character, but firstly, you did not provide the source of the quotation, and secondly, archaeological finds from the Arian cultures testify against this type (for example, Tocharian mummies are all brunettes and brachycephalics). The Eastern peoples did not have the appearance of the Nordics. This is Gobino's invention.

At the swift draught the Soma-drinker waxed in might, the Iron One with yellow beard and yellow hair.
He, Lord of Tawny Coursers, Lord of fleet-foot Mares, will bear his Bay Steeds safely over all distress.

The tocharian mummies are from china, and they were redheads, not blackheads. You lie.

At the swift draught the Soma-drinker waxed in might, the Iron One with yellow beard and yellow hair.
He, Lord of Tawny Coursers, Lord of fleet-foot Mares, will bear his Bay Steeds safely over all distress.

First of all, the mandala 10 is a late insertion. And even if we assume that some of the Aryans were fair-haired, this still has nothing to do with the Nordic North German anthropological type.

First of all, the mandala 10 is a late insertion. And even if we assume that some of the Aryans were fair-haired, this still has nothing to do with the Nordic North German anthropological type.

They were not modern indians thats for sure, and neither is modern hinduism aryan, i dont know if aryans drunk cow piss. I dont know who you are you might be iranian, but iranians are mostly iran_n that is a middle eastern farmer population they also are not aryan or proto-aryan just speak the language.

Tarim mummies are brunettes. And as far as I know, this is the only reliable evidence
%D0%A4%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%BE%20%E2%84%96%203%D0%B0.jpg

They were not modern indians thats for sure, and neither is modern hinduism aryan, i dont know if aryans drunk cow piss. I dont know who you are you might be iranian, but iranians are mostly iran_n that is a middle eastern farmer population they also are not aryan or proto-aryan just speak the language.
Part of the modern Hindians comes from the Aryans, apparently it is mainly the plains of Northern India where Aryavarta was. The indigenous Iranians should be considered the inhabitants of the highlands, and they are not Aryans, but in Iran there was the Aryan rule of the Media, Mittani and Achaemenids, later the Parthians, these were the Aryan peoples.

But this has nothing to do with our topic.

Last edited:
Part of the modern Hindians comes from the Aryans, apparently it is mainly the plains of Northern India where Arvarta was. The indigenous Iranians should be considered the inhabitants of the highlands, and they are not Aryans, but in Iran there was the Aryan rule of the Media, Mittani and Achaemenids, later the Parthians, these were the Aryan peoples.

But this has nothing to do with our topic.

Agree it is a bit off-topic but Im uncertain what you try to discuss. I told you christianity is the best religion and proved you wrong and not only the best but the only truth and way to God.

"Im the truth, and the way" said Jesus Christ.

This picture is after thousands of years, DNA revealed they were redhead readhead is even more fair then yellow
Everything that I came across on the topic of "fair hair" of the Aryans, in particular, the Tarims, was a banal lie not based on any facts, except for stupid fantasies and conjectures.
But even if they were blonde, it would still have nothing to do with northern Germany.

This is a serious DNA site, not neo-nazi.
I don’t want to sort out this garbage. In addition to depigmentation, North Germans have a host of other, more important anthropological features that do not correspond to the Eastern types, such as grace and dolichocephaly. In addition, their ancient culture is well known, which does not inherit from the Aryan. When the Aryans had iron and chariots, the ancient Germans of tape ceramics lived in the Neolithic, used stone tools
And there are no signs of Aryan cultures in this territory, except for later borrowings from Celtic. From the Galstatt and La Tene cultures

Last edited:
Im not Hitler just realistic, read the Vedas "Oh Aryan God fair of cheeks golden bodied with yellow hair" that is a hymn in the Rig Veda about the Soma drinker, King of Gods. Aryans or proto-aryans were blonde but it means little though. Im neither Hitler nor Indian nazi.
I got acquainted with this hymn more closely. There is no clarity regarding hair color. The word "hari" means yellowish or greenish, and does not mean fair or fair-haired. There is a poetic play on words, the color of soma and the son of Indra whose name was Sarvahari are played at the same time. Most likely there is a hint that the soma drinker spills it on his mustache and beard, and from this it acquires the color of soma

By the way, the "fire-haired" in direct meaning "red-haired" are not the Northen Germans, but the Irish, who are considered Celts. The word "fair" is etymologically close to "fire"
And this golden color is not necessarily light
d64645a409ab0a08403d0173df64e216.jpg

In an other publication (Bodewitz 2007a; this vol. ch. 22) I have discussed the lists of cardinal sins and vices, their specifications in the Veda and their parallels in the Western and Christian tradition. Now I will treat their positive counterparts (the virtues and merits), which do not have such clear enumerations (and partial parallels outside the Veda).1 Here the meaning of a few terms used to denote virtues and merits will be discussed and an attempt will be made to get some information on their actual contents and background.

There are five Sanskrit equivalents for virtue or merit: guṇá, dhárma, sukṛtám, púṇyam and śobhanám,2 but only sukṛtám and púṇyam are regularly found in the Vedic ritualistic and philosophical texts. They especially refer to meritorious actions or their resulting merits.

snip
Our final conclusion can only be that the ideas about merits and virtues and their results have enormously changed and developed in the course of Vedic literature. Reaching heaven by merits is only found in the last stages on the ṚV Saṁhitā. Merits and reaching a continuation of life in heaven lost their relevance, when at the end of the classical Vedic period the theories of karman (producing only a temporary life in heaven and a rebirth on earth depending on the quality of one’s karman) and of mokṣa (having the release from this rebirth as its highest aim) came into existence. The merits of sacrifices and liberality gradually were replaced by asceticism and knowledge about one’s identity, but attempts to combine the rather divergent approaches were found in all kinds of Vedic texts.66
First published in Asiatische Studien / Études Asiatiques 67, 2013, pp. 31–73.
The cardinal virtues according to Plato are four: wisdom or prudence (sofia), fortitude (andria), temperance (sofrosune) and justice (dikaiosune), to which the Christian tradition has added faith, hope and love or charity.
-----------------------------------------------------------

I think if the Christians didn't know the difference between heaven or hell they would commit more crimes.
as it it many Christians become Christian in prisons , thinking they will go to heaven, once out they then continue to commit crimes, and some don't, they learned their lessons.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back