Difference between Christian and Aryan morality.

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Aryan morality here means morality derived from Vedic hymns

I thought about this quite a lot, and made the following conclusions. There are 2 main aspects here.

1) Both streams are compassionate, but the Aryans extended their hand to the victims of the villains by killing the Evil, while the Christians de facto help the villains via their humility before the villains and enemies. This is the paradox of Christianity. Tolerance for the villain. As the refusal of the electric chair for the rapist, adopted in European Roman law, for example. Like a flock of lambs that give rights to wolves to eating

2) Christians are focused on retribution, their motivation is dictated by the fear of hell and the expectation of well-being after death, the Aryans thought only about the truth and they did not care about retribution. Christian motives do not come from noble motives, there is an element of bargaining in it. We do not know how a Christian would behave if he were told that for good deeds hell awaits him

Last edited:
Thats only a half truth. Christians do kill the villain, always did, and they believe in just war. St. Augustine Just war theory - Wikipedia

Jesus said dont forgive 7 times but 77 times, but what about the 78 times? Turn the other cheek, but what if you turn the other cheek but after that he continues? How often turn the other cheek once or always? Christians have different opinions on it, i think the traditional Christians do not believe we should not kill evil. Jesus said cut off the bad fruits, and turn them into the fire. Jesus said, bring the infidels before me and kill them. Christians always had a strong sense of justice and are usually law and order types. What you mean are hippies, and they are usually into far eastern spirtituality at least in the west, there are also different type of pagans, there are the aryan-nazi type pagans, but also liberal type hippie pagans etc. who hate Christianity exactly for what you blame Christianity. Just open a history book how Christianity dealt with evil.

• Banned
Jesus said dont forgive 7 times but 77 times, but what about the 78 times?
This is just the sophistry of the church elites. When it comes to defending the interests of church elites, instead of humility, jihad is extolled, but even here the motive is not in the truth, but in retribution after death.

This is just the sophistry of the church elites. When it comes to defending the interests of church elites, instead of humility, jihad is extolled, but even here the motive is not in the truth, but in retribution after death.

Jesus is the truth, the way and the path to God to afterlife. Of course Christians value truth. You know nothing. And if you dont believe in a afterlife, you believe in vanity of our short life, because if there is no afterlife our life here means nothing and eternal justice, look Christians believe in the eternal justice and that evil will be eternally defeated and killed.

• Banned
Just open a history book how Christianity dealt with evil.
No, didn’t fight. Everyone knows that the time of the power of the church is the time of the bloody heyday of the Inquisition, total slavery and genocides in Europe.
The church itself does not deny this either, it asked for forgiveness for this

• Banned
The *pagans* have nothing to do with the Aryan culture, it was the Christians who borrowed the semantics of the Eucharist from the pagan cults. The church called the Aryans polytheists, these are different things, and this confusion is malicious

The *pagans* have nothing to do with the Aryan culture, it was the Christians who borrowed the semantics of the Eucharist from the pagan cults. The church called the Aryans polytheists, these are different things, and this confusion is malicious

The Eucharist is the lasst supper, it is in the Bible. Continue to do this in my name. This is my flesh and this is my blood. It is exactly copied from the New Testament and from the last supper. Jesus commanded us to do so in his name. Aryan, is arbitrary who is Aryan? There have been forbears of the Aryans and there have been descendants of Aryans after the Vedic period and Aryans somewhere else, who were different in beliefs and customs and traditions. Also Aryans probably borrowed from earlier beliefs, which existed around that region. Nowadays it is certainly like that. Shiva is a Dravidian God. Krishna is described as black as coal, probably a Dravidian God.

Aryan morality here means morality derived from Vedic hymns

Morality is derived from songs?

I've been listening to Abba for 40 years!

best-deepcut-abba-songs-sheffield.jpg

Jesus is the truth,
One of the Christian preachers Dostoevsky offered a choice between Christ and Truth
This is a very controversial point. The very fact that Christian priests lied to the people about how the universe was arranged, about the creation in seven days, stolen myths and so does not speak about their veracity. Christian legal documents proclaim some kind of "Christ's truth". You can call anything true, but they lied that there are witches and astronomers who need to be burned, they lied that God gave them the right to slavery, and so on.

One of the Christian preachers Dostoevsky offered a choice between Christ and Truth
This is a very controversial point. The very fact that Christian priests lied to the people about how the universe was arranged, about the creation in seven days, stolen myths and so does not speak about their veracity. Christian legal documents proclaim some kind of "Christ's truth". You can call anything true, but they lied that there are witches and astronomers who need to be burned, they lied that God gave them the right to slavery, and so on.

They didnt lied. God created the Universe, how would we exist and be intelligent if he didnt? Universe and everything is else is dead material but we and to some degree some animals are all of a sudden intelligent, that is something atypical in dead material, so God must have created that because he is the intelligence behind it, and the Bible clearly says we are created in his image. So it is not a lie. 7 is a symbolic number, like 12 and occurs often in the Bible.

The Eucharist is
The Eucharist is a symbolic ritual of sacrifice. They had the same altar and partition in the pagan temples. I'm not interested in how this is justified, but it comes from there.

The Eucharist is a symbolic ritual of sacrifice. They had the same altar and partition in the pagan temples. I'm not interested in how this is justified, but it comes from there.

Jesus is the lamb, God commanded Moses to sacrifice lambs, that is already in the old testament, and that is the Bible.

Morality is derived from songs?

I've been listening to Abba for 40 years!
partly yes, romantic motives in art comes from the Aryan morality. War with evil, light love, tragedy and greatness of nature.

With these manipulations, you only confirm the falsity. Show me these prisoners in Vedic hymns, after all, we are talking about real Aryans, and not those that you invented for fools
If you are a indian, indians are not Aryans, they are mixed race, and they have a little ancestry from aryans but also ancestry from other types of people and it reflects also in their cutlure and spiritual beliefs. Krishna and Shiva are Dravidian Gods. Indra is barely worshipped anymore in Modern India, and he was a blonde Aryan God.

Forum List

Back