Didnt the left once stand for womens rights? Wait that Metoo thingy? Why was Adele eviscerated by the left?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Yes, Adele was utterly crushed by the stupid ass woke morons on the left.

Why?

Cause, cause she dared to say she is proud of being a woman.

Wasn't that metoo thing and and women's lib thing all a thing and how in less than one quarter of a generation saying such things is nonsense?

Well, Bravo I guess.

Yes, Adele was utterly crushed by the stupid ass woke morons on the left.

Why?

Cause, cause she dared to say she is proud of being a woman.

Wasn't that metoo thing and and women's lib thing all a thing and how in less than one quarter of a generation saying such things is nonsense?

Well, Bravo I guess.

Me Too, BLM riots, ANTIFA, Russian Collusion, COVID, were nothing but political tactics launched by The DemNazi Globalist Left to control the narrative and attempt to rig our elections.

Any reasons why the metoo people are not eviscerating these intolerant MYSOGYNISTIC transgender people for attacking women for being proud to be women?

Ohhhhhhh, waaaiiiiiiit. Here, let me take a little stab at it.

Cause cause the transgender intolerant left of women being proud to be women are really on their side. Even though they attack ridicule women which is what the metoo hypocrites claimed they support.

Somehow that makes sense to them. It does too. We will notice how the left are ignoring this and it is for obvious reasons.

These contradictory stances by people they support causes too much of a cognitive dissonance and so they will ignore it.

Rinse and repeat. Another reason that they left hate TRUTH and a bigger reason for them to be totally shunned.

Forum List

Back