Will Biden be the last democrat President for at least a generation?

Will Biden be the last democrat President for at least a generation?

• Yes, he's finally managed to bring down the democrat Party along with most of America

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No, he's um, doing great! Orange Man Bad!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I believe that the 3AM 20MM fake vote dump President Brandon will be the last democrat President for at least a generation if not forever.

They conspired with the CCP to kill millions of people to set the stage for mail in ballots to give Brandon the Presidency. They then immediately began to destroy everything about America starting with our status as the Leading Superpower by having Xi plan the Unconditional Surrender of Afghanistan to the CCP and Taliban. Wasting no time they turned the FBI into their Stasi and Waffen SS by spying on reporters and sending the FBI after parents speaking out at local school boards.

Finally, they LOVED being Fascist dictators with their Covid lockdowns.

If we ever get legitimate elections where dems can't cheat they would be wiped down to 4, maybe 6 Senators.

If we have a midterm election in November, dems are in for an Obamaesque shellacking

Assuming we have Presidential election in '24, the dems would have to cheat worse than they did in 20 to stay competitive.

Poorer and less free or vote Republican.....tough call

Brandon, the Last democrat President

I believe that the 3AM 20MM fake vote dump President Brandon will be the last democrat President for at least a generation if not forever.

They conspired with the CCP to kill millions of people to set the stage for mail in ballots to give Brandon the Presidency. They then immediately began to destroy everything about America starting with our status as the Leading Superpower by having Xi plan the Unconditional Surrender of Afghanistan to the CCP and Taliban. Wasting no time they turned the FBI into their Stasi and Waffen SS by spying on reporters and sending the FBI after parents speaking out at local school boards.

If we ever get legitimate elections where dems can't cheat they would be wiped down to 4, maybe 6 Senators.

If we have a midterm election in November, dems are in for an Obamaesque shellacking

Assuming we have Presidential election in '24, the dems would have to cheat worse than they did in 20 to stay competitive.

Actually, it pretty well depends on if the Republican try to push a trumper candidate down the country's throat. If they do, you will see a Democrat elected in 2024.

Anyone that thinks Biden will be last democrat President for at least a generation if not forever does not pay attention to the world around them.

The duopoly is designed to ensure that each party gets an equal time in power. Come 2024 both parties will have occupied the White House for exactly the same amount of time this century. This is not by accident.

Last edited:
Big pharma, big agra and big chemical doesn't give a crap whether they put in and buy off dems or republicans or any other party for that matter. If the people want a change for the better then they will have to make it first in their own lives and habits. The rest will then follow. If they want to keep believing lies then they get whatever those giants want to feed them.

I am hearing that his dirty diaper may take a shot at POTUS, and by cracky if The DemNazi Election Cheatin Machinery can make it happen, they will raise the dead to make President Dirty Diaper a reality.

I'm not sure that America as we know will exist after all the damage that asshole has done. It's going to get much much worse.

Depends how many 3rd worlders they can mass import.

FOo8r7RXoAYsjnk

Unless those guilty of tampering with the election are executed they'll romp again in any election that rolls along. Even then they'll still vote - though only as individuals. History has proven it. Problem is they've so infiltrated and corrupted government at all levels that there is no chance of their even being tried let alone being found guilty and punished as would be warranted.

Who????
Name one democrat that is electable in 2024.
Beats me. I'll wait and see what I think when it gets here. If both parties suck, I'll do like I did in 2016 and go 3rd party again.

Forum List

Back