Did you watch Trump at CPAC? very interesting

Did you watch Trump at CPAC? What did you think?

• He is always very informative (unless Corn Pop)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Didn’t watch. But if he was serious about fighting for term limits I would consider voting for him.

Trump has already been "termed" by Biden who sent his criminal sorry ass packing.

you didn't consider it before?

Why not?
I did support him before when he was advocating bringing the troops home from Afghanistan. His views on immigration. And other foreign relations related policies.

Was he my favorite candidate …. no. But then it’s been pretty slim pickings in that area for several years.

you didn't consider it before?

Why not?
Trump wants term limits? Riiiiiight. He's so full of shit it's coming out of his piehole. How come he never brought it up during his one & only term before Biden bounced his sorry ass out?

Trump wants term limits? Riiiiiight. He's so full of shit it's coming out of his piehole. How come he never brought it up during his one & only term before Biden bounced his sorry ass out?
He EVOLVED, much like Barry Hussein and Hitlery on their opposition to gay marriage based on their "deeply held" religious beliefs.

He EVOLVED, much like Barry Hussein and Hitlery on their opposition to gay marriage based on their "deeply held" religious beliefs.
He evolved from what? Cro-Magnon Man?

Trump should don a Qanon Shaman getup. It would suit him to a tee the way he rants & raves like a lunatic.

Witness his latest TS raaaaaaaaaaant.

Trump has been so mistreated. If you don't believe that, then just listen to him whine. It's all he ever talks about.

Sorry bout that,

1. But,....I did look for it, seems the major networks don't carry it.
2. I bet they carry the DNC.
3. Hummm...whats that tell you ???
4. Try to start putting 2+2 together to understand something.
5. Trump will be in the running.
6. Trump will win!!!!!!!
7. Again, third times the charm.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

6. Trump will win!!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I'm not sure if there is some sort of limit to the batshit crazy the networks are allowed to cover. Cpac was probably just far far beyond the limit.

Sorry bout that,

6. Trump will win!!!!!!!
7. Again, third times the charm.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Don’t be sorry, but stop being stupid.

Forum List

Back