Did you Support War in Iraq??

Did you support the War in Iraq?

• Yes

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • No

Votes: 56 67.5%

• Total voters
Here you pretend to be too stupid to understand the concept of "overall judgement".

No, you are a liar. I am not pretending anything. Your tricks don’t work with me. I mean what I say and always make sure that I am sticking with facts. You cannot make an overall judgment about the war because you killed half a million who have no say. They were victims of your military aggression. We don’t ask murderers to judge if the people they killed was for their benefit and their own good.

You killed half a million to experiment with nation building. You were a dumbass to admit that and there is no way out for you except to express some remorse for all those you needlessly decided to kill.

Obviously I CAN make an overall judgement of the war. ALL that talk in your post where you said I couldn't and you smeared me personally?

That was just you talking shit.

I'm a dumbass for being honest about my past motivations? What an interesting and revealing statement for you to make.

The bit where you lie about what I "mitigated". That was you lying.

You mean where I stated this fact:

YOU really did not mitigate civilian deaths when you called for Blitzkrieg Shock and Awe against Iraq.

How is that a lie? SH was not committing or preparing to commit genocide in March 2003 so there were no Iraqi deaths to mitigate when you decided we needed to go in there and kill some and get many killed. How can the truth become a lie in your head? You are excessively confused.

YOu never seem to assign any moral responsibility to the Iranians for their role in the war.

What do the Iranians have to do with this?

IF you mean the Innocent Iraqis you decided to kill they have zero responsibility for the war because in case you didn’t know we invaded Iraq - Iraq did not invade or attack the US nor was there a threat from Iraq after 1441 went into effect.

How ignorant are you on this subject? Is there more ignorance you need lifted?

I'm a dumbass for being honest about my past motivations?

You were a Dumbass for thinking back then you can kill innocent people to force them into a societal system of your choosing.

You are a bigger dumbass for thinking you were right at the time and now still arguing you were right knowing all the death, misery and destruction that your arrogant ignorance caused for almost two decades in Iraq and the region.

you are an arrogant dumbass- Thanks for reminding me.

The bit where you lie about what I "mitigated". That was you lying.

You mean where I stated this fact:

YOU really did not mitigate civilian deaths when you called for Blitzkrieg Shock and Awe against Iraq.

How is that a lie? SH was not committing or preparing to commit genocide in March 2003 so there were no Iraqi deaths to mitigate when you decided we needed to go in there and kill some and get many killed. How can the truth become a lie in your head? You are excessively confused.

That was you changing what I said, thus a lie.

The bit where you pretend to be too retarded to understand that? That is also a lie.

YOu never seem to assign any moral responsibility to the Iranians for their role in the war.

What do the Iranians have to do with this?

IF you mean the Innocent Iraqis you decided to kill they have zero responsibility for the war because in case you didn’t know we invaded Iraq - Iraq did not invade or attack the US nor was there a threat from Iraq after 1441 went into effect.

How ignorant are you on this subject? Is there more ignorance you need lifted?

Are you pretending to be so retarded that you don't realize that most of those people died in the "insurgency" which happened after the invasion?

I'm a dumbass for being honest about my past motivations?

You were a Dumbass for thinking back then you can kill innocent people to force them into a societal system of your choosing.

Well, we did it in Germany and Japan. And we DID do it in Iraq.

So, your claim that I am a dumbass for thinking we can do it, seems to be you being retarded or lying.

Do you realize how much of this thread is you talking shit and me trying to get you to stop that?

Well, we did it in Germany and Japan. And we DID do it in Iraq.

We went to war in 1941 to preserve our own fucking democracy not to nation build Germany and Japan. We did so after the fascists and imperialists surrendered, but there was no surrender from Iraq, They were not attacking anybody when you decided it would be a good time to invade and kill some Iraqis.

The US invaded Iraq. We started the killing spree in Iraq. We broke Iraq. There were 200 UN inspectors in Iraq saying Iraq was cooperating. Colin Powell said Iraq was cooperating three months before the invasion. NAZI Germany was not cooperating with freedom living nations. They were fucking trying to conquer the world,

And you cannot see The difference. You are a fascist to be so blind.

Germany had the most powerful military and industrial in the world and they were the aggressors. In MARCH 2003 we were the Germans and IRAQ was the Poles.

I think we Americans are of higher moral character than the 1939 NAZIS. I certainly wonder if you care about things like that?

We went to war in 1941 to preserve our own fucking democracy not to nation build Germany and Japan.

YOU made a point that you "cannot kill innocent people to force them into a society of our choosing".

I made the point in response that we have done that in the past, and indeed we did it to Iraq.

That you changed the subject to JUSTIFICATION for war, is you just not being able to think coherently.

So, your claim that I am a dumbass for thinking we can do it, seems to be you being retarded or lying.

you are not dumbass for thinking we could do it. You are a despicable dumbass for thinking it was right to do it.

There was never doubt from me that our military could destroy Iraq’s army police and government. It was stupid to do that to a government that was zero threat to anyone when we smashed them and caused half a million Iraqis to die.

YOU are sick to think you were right. That is what is stupid, stupid.

you are not dumbass for thinking we could do it. You are a despicable dumbass for thinking it was right to do it.

There was never doubt from me that our military could destroy Iraq’s army police and government. It was stupid to do that to a government that was zero threat to anyone when we smashed them and caused half a million Iraqis to die.

YOU are sick to think you were right. That is what is stupid, stupid.

So, you misspoke before?

You need to calm down and stop making assumptions. You are making all these assumptions and then building accusations and bullshit on top of them.

You are assuming a justification when I was talking about a goal. And being an ass about it.

YOu need to start asking questions, and not flipping out, at the drop of a hat. YOu should like an hysterical woman.

YOU made a point that you "cannot kill innocent people to force them into a society of our choosing".

No. You are a liar. I made this point:

Do you really think “ you can kill innocent people” whenever you want to.

According to your messages on this forum, there was no self defense involved or necessary in your decision to kill innocent people with Blitzkrieg Shock and Awe. Have you drawn a line were killing innocent people is not morally possible and you would oppose it.

So, you misspoke before?

No. Read the posts. I didn’t say nation building was not possible. I’m saying you are an amoral dumbass for intentionally killing innocent people from the safety of your couch and forcing other Americans to do it for you.

.... Have you drawn a line were killing innocent people is not morally possible and you would oppose it.

I would not support "killing innocent people", ie waging war, without Just Cause.

You seem to be trying to spin my desire for a GOAL of "nation building" as a MOTIVE.

Why are you doing that?

So, you misspoke before?

No. Read the posts. I didn’t say nation building was not possible. I’m saying you are an amoral dumbass for intentionally killing innocent people from the safety of your couch and forcing other Americans to do it for you.

No, you said it could not be done. You make these claims and when I respond to them, then you claim you didn't make those claims, and we waste days talking semantics and he said/he said nonsense.

Why are you doing this?

Correll look at my words:

So, it must be true that you really can’t see why it is morally wrong to kill innocent people who are no threat to you or to peace and security.

Your knee-jerk response was not to argue the Iraqi non-Christian people you decided to kill were not innocent.

They were innocent and no threat.

You went straight to celebrating that the stated reason you needed to kill them actually worked out.

This exchange has become very informative about the situational ethics and true lack of morality in the empty soul of an average cultural Christian W to TRUMP Republican.

Correll look at my words:

So, it must be true that you really can’t see why it is morally wrong to kill innocent people who are no threat to you or to peace and security.

Your knee-jerk response was not to argue the Iraqi non-Christian people you decided to kill were not innocent.

They were innocent and no threat.

You went straight to celebrating that the stated reason you needed to kill them actually worked out.

This exchange has become very informative about the situational ethics and true lack of morality in the EMOTY soul of an average cultural Christian W to TRUMP Republican.

Your phrasing is quite a spin on waging war.

Cease making claims about what I am saying or believing. YOU ARE TERRIBLE AT IT.

Ask questions. And stop being hysterical..

Ask questions. And stop being hysterical..

You went straight to celebrating that the stated reason you needed to kill Iraqis actually worked out. NATION BUILDING

Did you not?

You didn’t go there to separate the dictator from WMD did you?

You favored killing Iraqis to nation build their society from the comfort of you safe Christian home.

I’m not being hysterical. I’m confirming your messages on the topic.

Forum List

Back