Did you guys see the Trump supporters defending a Target store from looters last night?

They love their big box store corporate entity that puts Mom and Pop stores out of business...

Stores like Target provide the economies of scale that promote efficiency as well as low prices. They also provide more choice to the consumer than Mom and/or Pop could ever provide.

Mom and/or Pop reigned supreme before most people got automobiles in the mid 20th Century
Low prices through products made by slave labor in a foreign nation to make your life better...
Yet you'll attack the president trying too bring jobs back to America and away from the slave labor.
Moonglow is an anarchist

he hates everyone
I would assume the feeling is mutual with anyone who has come in contact with him.
There you go, stroking each other in public again...

It was just on Fox and Friends...

There are no Trump supporters in South Philly.
You have to go west about 25 miles past the Schuykill River to find a Trump supporter.
Anybody who assumes the people in this photo are Trump supporters are lying and full of shit and Trump propaganda.

FAKE NEWS, you fucking idiots.

5ed4e61d6ca6be41df9d85c8_o_U_v2.jpg
The video shows a lot of MAGA hats and most in the crowd chanting "4 more years"

Thanks for stopping by to once again confirm you are a blithering idiot.

This wouldn't be possible if the Dimwinger gun grabber party had it's way.

They love their big box store corporate entity that puts Mom and Pop stores out of business...

You are confused Moon Bat.

Target is owned by Left Wing French assholes. They are the ones that opened their restrooms to transgender shitheads like Michelle Obama. They give to Left Wing causes. Real Conservatives don't shop there.

Target is where a 55-year old male truck driver can watch a little 9-year old girl pee in the bathroom. At least that was their position at one time. Fucking disgusting, decadent organization. Just shows what big hearts MAGA folks have.
How many 55 year old truck drivers were caught looking at 9 year old girls peeing?

One is too many. What a stupid question. Shows how much you don't care about people.

Stores like Target provide the economies of scale that promote efficiency as well as low prices. They also provide more choice to the consumer than Mom and/or Pop could ever provide.

Mom and/or Pop reigned supreme before most people got automobiles in the mid 20th Century
Low prices through products made by slave labor in a foreign nation to make your life better...
Yet you'll attack the president trying too bring jobs back to America and away from the slave labor.

Trump and Ivanka products are made in China, Bangladesh and Mexico. When is this hypocrites going to make his products here in US?

Would you have had them stay there and risk death?
Thats what they became cops for

to defend and serve

But they were not allowed to do their duty by the liberal democrat mayor
You don't actually know any cops, do you.
If I were personal friends with 100 cops would that be enough to represent the many thousands across America?

1000?

10,000?

dont discount the idealism that draws rookie cops to police work

There were 30 to 40 of them defending the entrance to the store last night as reporters were reporting live in front of them. They were chanting "4 more years & USA, USA"
I've looked for a link this morning but of course that kind of news is near impossible to find.

It was nice to see some Americans willing to stand up to this shit. No surprise it was Republicans. And no they weren't all white. Black, white, Latino, male & female.

Will continue to try to find a link.

No link it didn't happen.

So now you support tariffs on slave labor countries like China.

Looks like President Trump is turning you into a man finally.

Of the 268 Trump products 41 are tags as Made in America. The rest are made from foreign countries.

Most of his Maralago employees are from eastern block countries. Trump said he cannot find cook, waitress and janitors in Florida. As late as November last year he fired some of his illegal immigrants working in his vineyards.

What happened to his LYING propaganda. Buy American Hire Americans?

There were 30 to 40 of them defending the entrance to the store last night as reporters were reporting live in front of them. They were chanting "4 more years & USA, USA"
I've looked for a link this morning but of course that kind of news is near impossible to find.

It was nice to see some Americans willing to stand up to this shit. No surprise it was Republicans. And no they weren't all white. Black, white, Latino, male & female.

No link it didn't happen.

Look on page 3 of this thread post 56 Debbie dumbass.

Not a shred of evidence shows this traditional Democratic district has changed to a Republican or pro-Trump one.
No one has made that claim so I dunno what you're babbling about.

Go drool in a different thread, tard.
The thread title implies it. The people defending the store appear or are implied to be local. My point is them being trump supporters is doubtful. Is that too complicated for you?

They circled the alamo also.

People with balls defended the Alamo. They may have lost, but have not been forgotten.
Remember the Alamo!

Them pieces of shit start messing with The Alamo it's time to root them out and hunt and put them down.

:eusa_naughty: Don't be messin' with The Alamo. Nawsuh!

Not a shred of evidence shows this traditional Democratic district has changed to a Republican or pro-Trump one.
No one has made that claim so I dunno what you're babbling about.

Go drool in a different thread, tard.
The thread title implies it. The people defending the store appear or are implied to be local. My point is them being trump supporters is doubtful. Is that too complicated for you?
My point is them being trump supporters is doubtful.

Explain the MAGA hats and "4 more years" chants.....

Definitely the right thing to do.

I wonder if Target will do the right thing and invite Conservatives back into their stores?

It's hilarious Target was all in on this social justice, tranny in restrooms, etc....then they get looted by the ones they care so much about

Target can go to hell

It doesn't matter. Target announced to close two dozen stores in Minneapolis area anyways.

Forum List

Back