Did you guys see the Trump supporters defending a Target store from looters last night?

They love their big box store corporate entity that puts Mom and Pop stores out of business...

Stores like Target provide the economies of scale that promote efficiency as well as low prices. They also provide more choice to the consumer than Mom and/or Pop could ever provide.

Mom and/or Pop reigned supreme before most people got automobiles in the mid 20th Century
Low prices through products made by slave labor in a foreign nation to make your life better...
Yet you'll attack the president trying too bring jobs back to America and away from the slave labor.

Not seeing any looters to defend it from.

Weird huh?
I dont live in philly so I cant say how far away from Obamaville they are located. Maybe it is too far away for the looters to reach.

But it shows how fed up white citizens are becoming with liberal pandering to black violence
It does?

I don't think so.
Sure it does

It shows that responsible voters want the police in liberal-controlled cities to crack down on looters instead of pandering to them
Where are they pandering to looters?

Target is where a 55-year old male truck driver can watch a little 9-year old girl pee in the bathroom. At least that was their position at one time. Fucking disgusting, decadent organization. Just shows what big hearts MAGA folks have.

Although I side with conservatives, most of them are stand for nothing nutless pukes with no real convictions...
“Boycott Target stores....no, no, we meant protect Target stores”
Fucking PC constrained cowardly bitches.

They love their big box store corporate entity that puts Mom and Pop stores out of business...

Stores like Target provide the economies of scale that promote efficiency as well as low prices. They also provide more choice to the consumer than Mom and/or Pop could ever provide.

Mom and/or Pop reigned supreme before most people got automobiles in the mid 20th Century
Low prices through products made by slave labor in a foreign nation to make your life better...
Well, China has to sell their products to us somehow. Good to see blob supporters keeping the global supply chain open.

Too bad they didn’t stage this stunt in front of Sally’s diner or Tom’s bar.

Yet you'll attack the president trying too bring jobs back to America and away from the slave labor.
He had his stuff made in China, true or false:

There were 30 to 40 of them defending the entrance to the store last night as reporters were reporting live in front of them. They were chanting "4 more years & USA, USA"
I've looked for a link this morning but of course that kind of news is near impossible to find.

It was nice to see some Americans willing to stand up to this shit. No surprise it was Republicans. And no they weren't all white. Black, white, Latino, male & female.

Will continue to try to find a link.
Fuck celebrate diversity target
Go protect independence hall or something else

Don't matter who the store below the to. Saying it's okay to burn a target is the same as saying killing George Floyed want no big deal because there are plenty of idle black men.

There were 30 to 40 of them defending the entrance to the store last night as reporters were reporting live in front of them. They were chanting "4 more years & USA, USA"
I've looked for a link this morning but of course that kind of news is near impossible to find.

It was nice to see some Americans willing to stand up to this shit. No surprise it was Republicans. And no they weren't all white. Black, white, Latino, male & female.

Will continue to try to find a link.
Fuck celebrate diversity target
Go protect independence hall or something else

I agree...I say let the subhuman animals burn all their disgusting blue shitholes to the fucking ground.

Weird huh?
I dont live in philly so I cant say how far away from Obamaville they are located. Maybe it is too far away for the looters to reach.

But it shows how fed up white citizens are becoming with liberal pandering to black violence
It does?

I don't think so.
Sure it does

It shows that responsible voters want the police in liberal-controlled cities to crack down on looters instead of pandering to them
All across the country in deep blue liberal cities

Minneapolis for example where the cops retreated from their own police HQ on orders from the democrat mayor and allowed it to be burned

Moonglow is an anarchist

he hates everyone

He had his stuff made in China, true or false:
You buy products from China. True or False?

What put mom and pop stores out of business today is looting and burning them down or forcing to keep them closed for a bullshit virus.
I buy only the best Chinese brands at Target..Vietnamese products in Kohl's...All the big names sell is foreign made products..Refusing to buy American made products. I am glad people put their lives on the line for free for those foreign workers...
Pretty sure that Target store only employs Americans.

Why do you hate America?

It was just on Fox and Friends...

There are no Trump supporters in South Philly.
You have to go west about 25 miles past the Schuykill River to find a Trump supporter.
Anybody who assumes the people in this photo are Trump supporters are lying and full of shit and Trump propaganda.

FAKE NEWS, you fucking idiots.

5ed4e61d6ca6be41df9d85c8_o_U_v2.jpg

Moonglow is an anarchist

he hates everyone
I would assume the feeling is mutual with anyone who has come in contact with him.

Weird huh?

It does?

I don't think so.
Sure it does

All across the country in deep blue liberal cities

Minneapolis for example where the cops retreated from their own police HQ on orders from the democrat mayor and allowed it to be burned
Would you have had them stay there and risk death?

Forum List

Back