Did you catch the moment in the debate when Biden threw Obama under the bus?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
With all the other topics being bandied about, this exchange kind of slid by, but it was an epic slap to Obama. Biden stated clearly Obama FAILED on immigration and now that he will be President and not Vice President, HE is going to get it right.

Dang Joe, is that any way to treat your BRO? :21:

With all the other topics being bandied about, this exchange kind of slid by, but it was an epic slap to Obama. Biden stated clearly Obama FAILED on immigration and now that he will be President and not Vice President, HE is going to get it right.

Yeah, I heard that. So now this Obama goof, who wasn't crazy to be campaigning and putting his name on the Biden candidacy in the first place, is getting belittled by his boy. In the end, this illustrates how Democrats will do whatever is good for them with no regard for the people or anything else. Stick with Trumpie

How dare he speak poorly of his former boss. I mean it seems like it was only yesterday when Joe was heaping praise on him, like this...

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man..."

Forum List

Back