What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did weiner have emails implicating bill clinton in the epstein sex island?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Allegedly the NYP found emails implicating bill the rapist and his activities on the rape island of jeffery epstein or whoever that pedophile is...........just breaking...is it true? Anyone hear anything?

westwall

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Allegedly the NYP found emails implicating bill the rapist and his activities on the rape island of jeffery epstein or whoever that pedophile is...........just breaking...is it true? Anyone hear anything?

As it is a FEDERAL investigation I highly doubt the NYPD could get access.

OP
2aguy

2aguy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Just breaking where?

Don't know exactly....family member got it on facebook from a co-worker.

Is the weiner investigation just federal? He lives in New York......

OP
2aguy

2aguy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The source is sketchy......so I guess we will have to wait and see......

OP
2aguy

2aguy

Diamond Member
Reaction score

The source is "allegedly" an FBI insider...but the source is really, really sketchy......

Stasha_Sz

Gold Member
Reaction score
There was a thread yesterday on this subject, I *think* Vigilante posted it.

The NYPD is conducting the investigation into AW's pedophile charges, so they would have access to the data on the computer, the FBI is investigating the Classified e-mails, not the same investigation.

Stasha_Sz

Gold Member
Reaction score

Still....the sources for this are really sketchy...I am not anticipating that they are accurate...but we will see......

Agree, basically, Twitter feeds are not exactly well researched or documented, though the MSM has been running a lot of stories based on nothing else.
That being said, the Clintons are pretty sleazy folks, so if it does turn out to be true, colour me "not surprised".

Brynmr

Gold Member
Reaction score
At the moment there's only 1 ongoing lawsuit implicating someone involved in the current Presidential campaign in a rape alongside Epstein. Anyone care to guess who that is?

You

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Reaction score
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
At the moment there's only 1 ongoing lawsuit implicating someone involved in the current Presidential campaign in a rape alongside Epstein. Anyone care to guess who that is?

You
I'm not involved in the current Presidential campaign. Would you like to guess again? Hint: the candidate in question has publicly praised Epstein's preference for younger women

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Reaction score

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Still....the sources for this are really sketchy...I am not anticipating that they are accurate...but we will see......

Agree, basically, Twitter feeds are not exactly well researched or documented, though the MSM has been running a lot of stories based on nothing else.
That being said, the Clintons are pretty sleazy folks, so if it does turn out to be true, colour me "not surprised".

My favorite! This probably isn't true, but if it was, I wouldn't be surprised. I mean, they are guilty of so much, right?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List