Did weiner have emails implicating bill clinton in the epstein sex island?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Allegedly the NYP found emails implicating bill the rapist and his activities on the rape island of jeffery epstein or whoever that pedophile is...........just breaking...is it true? Anyone hear anything?

Allegedly the NYP found emails implicating bill the rapist and his activities on the rape island of jeffery epstein or whoever that pedophile is...........just breaking...is it true? Anyone hear anything?

As it is a FEDERAL investigation I highly doubt the NYPD could get access.

The source is sketchy......so I guess we will have to wait and see......

The source is "allegedly" an FBI insider...but the source is really, really sketchy......

There was a thread yesterday on this subject, I *think* Vigilante posted it.

The NYPD is conducting the investigation into AW's pedophile charges, so they would have access to the data on the computer, the FBI is investigating the Classified e-mails, not the same investigation.

Still....the sources for this are really sketchy...I am not anticipating that they are accurate...but we will see......

Agree, basically, Twitter feeds are not exactly well researched or documented, though the MSM has been running a lot of stories based on nothing else.
That being said, the Clintons are pretty sleazy folks, so if it does turn out to be true, colour me "not surprised".

At the moment there's only 1 ongoing lawsuit implicating someone involved in the current Presidential campaign in a rape alongside Epstein. Anyone care to guess who that is?

You
I'm not involved in the current Presidential campaign. Would you like to guess again? Hint: the candidate in question has publicly praised Epstein's preference for younger women

Still....the sources for this are really sketchy...I am not anticipating that they are accurate...but we will see......

Agree, basically, Twitter feeds are not exactly well researched or documented, though the MSM has been running a lot of stories based on nothing else.
That being said, the Clintons are pretty sleazy folks, so if it does turn out to be true, colour me "not surprised".

My favorite! This probably isn't true, but if it was, I wouldn't be surprised. I mean, they are guilty of so much, right?

Forum List

Back