Did Putin’s statement mean he will nuke nations that interfere with Ukraine war?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

KYIV, Ukraine — Russian troops launched a wide-ranging attack on Ukraine on Thursday, as President Vladimir Putin cast aside international condemnation and sanctions and warned other countries that any attempt to interfere would lead to “consequences you have never seen.”

That means NUKES to me.

KYIV, Ukraine — Russian troops launched a wide-ranging attack on Ukraine on Thursday, as President Vladimir Putin cast aside international condemnation and sanctions and warned other countries that any attempt to interfere would lead to “consequences you have never seen.”

That means NUKES to me.
Reminds me of Saddam Hussein's "mother of all battles". :lol:

Reminds me of Saddam Hussein's "mother of all battles". :lol:
True. It was not a sign of Putin thinking he had a strong hand right now. But the EU could collapse on sanctions before the natl gas can be replaced from other markets. Qatar said yesterday it would take years, because the LNG ships are booked long term, and we havn't enough being built, and Biden dithered on a Isarel-Europe pipeline

I am not saying Putin will nuke the USA.

Just saying he is saber rattling and interpreting his threat.

I would expect cyber attacks on our infrastructure, particularly financial.

Their submarines could make some cargo ships "disappear" and would be tough to prove unless we had Naval assets in the area.

North Korea could be pressured or persuaded to act up, making us keep forces in the area.

Iran or China could take the opportunity to make problems.

Worst case is the bastard has cells of agents in opposing countries that could do random acts of sabotage.

That means NUKES to me.
Ukraine should surrender right now. Mess Putin up royally, lol. (they're going to lose anyways, so why get all bombed up and dead?)

That means NUKES to me.

This is why the American Marxists are seriously considering, or have already moved forward on a False Flag Operation

Forum List

Back