Putin's Historic Miscalculation May Make Him a War Criminal

Please point this out to me in the transcript because I don't see that at all.

Note CNN's editorializing at the beginning, lol. They have to tell the reader what they are expected to infer.

The Nazi democrats fear the actual transcripts, which is why Hezbollah Hannah used that non-link and failed to point out where the last legitimate President did anything improper.

Oh look, the lying Nazi fuck ignores the actual transcipts.
Because I am not a gullible retard like you who 1) pretends this happened in a vacuum and 2) ignores everything else Trump and those near him said about it.

Even Zelensky admits that all Trump wanted was an announcement.

So again your dumb ass is on the wrong side of facts and history.

And the criminal orange pile of shit got NOTHING, because his extortion attempt was exposed so quickly.

Because I am not a gullible retard like you who 1) pretends this happened in a vacuum and 2) ignores everything else Trump and those near home said about it.

So the transcripts exonerate the last Legitimate President, but since CNN and the Voice of the Reich wrote defamatory editorials, the facts don't matter.

I guess it makes as much sense as "Joe Biden took bribes, impeach Trump" does.

So, you would not allow whites in the military then? Der Juden ist verboten?
I don't equate being white with necessarily subscribing to white supremacy.

But clearly you do.

Idiots like you tell on yourselves all the time. You can't even help yourselves. You are too stupid to realize it.

Yes you do.

You hate all whites. Everyone on this board knows that.

But clearly you do.

Idiots like you tell on yourselves all the time. You can't even help yourselves. You are too stupid to realize it.

You and your Reich are engaged in an anti-white pogrom.

You are Nazis, whites are your designated Scapegoat.

Given the opportunity, you would engage in genocide.

Putin and Trump supporters totally amaze me regarding how they respond to thread topics. It's like they have a comprehension problem.

Wrong.
I am very anti-Trump, but the US intervention in the Ukraine started with the illegal 2014 coup and has only gotten even more illegal since.
Putin has nothing at all to do with it, and it is Zelensky who is the criminal, murdering ethnic Russians, stealing Russian oil, and trying to put NATO nukes on Russia's border, in violation of treaties.

But clearly you do.

Even during WWII, Hitler had over 100,000 Jews in the German Wehrmacht.

Because I am not a gullible retard like you who 1) pretends this happened in a vacuum and 2) ignores everything else Trump and those near him said about it.

And the criminal orange pile of shit got NOTHING, because his extortion attempt was exposed so quickly.

I do not like Trump, but what you wrote is wrong.
Zelensky never said that Trump only wanted an announcement.
Zelensky said that all Trump asked for was an investigation, which is perfectly legal.
Burisma Holding SHOULD have been investigated long ago.
Clearly Hunter Biden was not providing anything of value, so is guilty of money laundering, if nothing else.

Our military is infested with neonazis and white supremists. So are our police forces. Our military has a history of recruiting and retaining them.

I guess you think we should be invaded and de-nazified.
The "genius" could do it and trump would applaud.

View attachment 607107

In the eyes of the world and almost certainly history, Vladimir Putin’s invasion of Ukraine on Thursday was an epic miscalculation, drawing comparisons to Adolf Hitler and Saddam Hussein for cold-blooded aggression that could challenge the world order and change its borders. The Russian leader appeared almost delusional in a pre-dawn speech from the Kremlin announcing a “special military operation” to “protect” Donbas, the eastern region where Russian-backed separatists have waged a war for eight years. Putin, instead, immediately ordered Russian tanks into Ukraine and air strikes on the capital and more than a dozen cities in a country of forty million people. “Peace on our continent has been shattered,” the nato secretary-general Jens Stoltenberg told reporters. “We now have war in Europe on a scale and of a type we thought belonged to history.” Putin’s “reckless” attack risks “countless innocent lives,” Stoltenberg warned.

Putin is now, at minimum, a pariah condemned by leaders across the world. “Putin is the aggressor. Putin chose this war,” President Biden said in a speech to the nation announcing new sanctions on Russian financial institutions and élites. He charged that Putin “has much larger ambitions than Ukraine.” “He wants to, in fact, reëstablish the former Soviet Union,” Biden said. “His ambitions are completely contrary to the place where the rest of the world has arrived.” In one of a flurry of statements reflecting outrage globally, the European Commission chief, Ursula von der Leyen, called Russia’s act “barbaric” and dismissed its justifications as “cynical.” In a tweet, the British Prime Minister, Boris Johnson, said he was appalled by Putin’s “horrific” decision to pursue “a path of bloodshed and destruction.” Putin’s military offensive put him on the diplomatic defensive. The French President, Emmanuel Macron, called the attack “a turning point” in history that will have a profound and lasting impact across the continent.

Putin may now also qualify as a war criminal, according to the Geneva Conventions of 1949. War crimes include willful killing and extensive destruction of property “not justified by military necessity and carried out unlawfully and wantonly.” The term has been inconsistently interpreted and unevenly applied to leaders or countries—including to the U.S. and its officials—who have initiated aggression for reasons considered unjustified. In Ukraine, Putin’s “war of choice” has clearly violated international law through his invasion of a sovereign country and attempt to oust its government. After an emergency United Nations Security Council meeting, on Wednesday, the Secretary-General, António Guterres, warned that the Russian invasion could be the “worst war” of the century “with consequences not only devastating for Ukraine, not only tragic for the Russian Federation” but for the entire world.

Much more at the link below...

Putin's Historic Miscalculation May Make Him a War Criminal

I totally agree. The above article was written by Robin Wright - a smart lady. What do you think?
Yawn. In any war ever fought the winner ( and often the loser) is branded a "war criminal" by some. Why should this one be any different? Is either side a signatory of the Geneva convention? When we fought in Vietnam the communists claimed they didn't sign the convention and so were not bound by it. They prided themselves on being war criminals while our politicians and civilians demanded we abide by it. And it cost our troops dearly. There are no biding rules of war and never have been.

Wrong.
I am very anti-Trump, but the US intervention in the Ukraine started with the illegal 2014 coup and has only gotten even more illegal since.
Putin has nothing at all to do with it, and it is Zelensky who is the criminal, murdering ethnic Russians, stealing Russian oil, and trying to put NATO nukes on Russia's border, in violation of treaties.

You're a Russian troll, of COURSE you hate Trump.

Quid Pro is property of Putin - that's your boy...

Yawn. In any war ever fought the winner ( and often the loser) is branded a "war criminal" by some. Why should this one be any different? Is either side a signatory of the Geneva convention? When we fought in Vietnam the communists claimed they didn't sign the convention and so were not bound by it. They prided themselves on being war criminals while our politicians and civilians demanded we abide by it. And it cost our troops dearly. There are no biding rules of war and never have been.

That is not at all true.
The Vietnamese did abide by the Geneva Conventions, did not abuse prisoners, etc.
It was the US who routinely tortured and threw POWs out of helicopters at high altitude.
The free fire zone, napalm, Agent Orange, etc., were totally illegal war crimes.
The reality of the Gulf of Tonkin incident is that it started when the US landed SEAL teams to illegally assassinate village officials in North Vietnam. There was no legal reason for our ships to be there.

Forum List

Back