Putin's Historic Miscalculation May Make Him a War Criminal

It doesn't matter, I read the transcript the day it was released. I watched the interviews with Zelensky afterwards, and have no reason not to believe him when he said he didn't feel pressured in any way, that it was a very good call, and that he didn't even know anything was being held back. You can't extort someone who doesn't know he's being extorted.

Somehow Hillary's email server ended up with CrowdStrike in Ukraine. The FBI never got to inspect it, and we never have received a credible explanation for that. Trump was right to ask about it- there was a lot of classified information on that server.

Behind a paywall. And I would never pay a Nazi publication like the Voice of the Reich.

BUT we've all seen the transcripts - there is nothing improper from the president.

Joe Biden was taking bribes, so the Nazi democrats impeached Trump.
You always have an excuse at the ready to stay ignorant. They always make me chuckle.

"I don't need to know anything about this. I made up my mind."

Good stuff.

It doesn't matter, I read the transcript the day it was released. I watched the interviews with Zelensky afterwards, and have no reason not to believe him when he said he didn't feel pressured in any way, that it was a very good call, and that he didn't even know anything was being held back. You can't extort someone who doesn't know he's being extorted.

Somehow Hillary's email server ended up with CrowdStrike in Ukraine. The FBI never got to inspect it, and we never have received a credible explanation for that. Trump was right to ask about it- there was a lot of classified information on that server.
Zelensky has since said he lied because he did feel threatened by Trump.

AND Trump was right to ask Ukraine to fulfill their treaty obligation to investigate the bribes going to Joe Biden from Burisma.. Biden had used extortion to shut down the earlier investigation.

Lol. It was democrats that dragged Zelensky into their impeachment delusion. They were perfectly happy to portray him as a weak leader being extorted by Trump, even when they knew it was a farce because they orchestrated the entire fake "whistleblower" nonsense from pencil-neck Schiff's office.

"Weakening NATO" is another one of the constant and perpetual lies from the pathological liars that are the democrat party. Trump called them out on defense spending and Russian energy, and he was correct on both counts.

The loser is the idiot in the White House, who is once again backstabbing Ukraine by denying them MRLS/HIMAR. Which btw, they ABSOLUTELY need if they are going to retain any of the Donbas or the southern occupied territory.

The REAL losers will be the Ukrainian people, but you don't give a flying fuck about them. All you care about is your toxic Trump obsession, which you inflict on everyone who reads this forum on a daily basis.

You have nothing I am interested in. Nothing. Not even dialogue, I gave up on that a long time ago. Your brain is programmed for one response only, and I don't need to communicate with you to know what it is.

Enjoy the death rattle of your party, because that's what you are experiencing. Cheating in the election did nothing to fix the unpopularity of democrat politics- it only showed how far you are willing to go for a fleeting grasp of power.
We all heard trump blackmailing Z....go find a corner and take a nap.

Zelensky has since said he lied because he did feel threatened by Trump.
Exactly right. Zelensky was looking out for his own National Security, as a president should do. Unlike Trump, he did not put his own personal gain and image ahead of his own country.

AND Trump was right to ask Ukraine to fulfill their treaty obligation to investigate the bribes going to Joe Biden from Burisma
Which isn't what he did. He made it crystal clear that a simple announcement of the investigation is all he wanted. This is proof positive that you are full of shit.

Which isn't what he did.

That's exactly what he did.

See you, Hezbollah Hannah, and the whole Nazi Reich are shameless liars - complete scum.

Now Hezbollah Hannah links to the Voice of the Reich behind a paywall and acts like it somehow supports the slanderous lies you vermin vomit out. Never actually linking anything.

1653158461214.png

It's all fucking lies and slander from you Nazi scum.

1653158553311.png

You can't post the actual transcripts because they crucify you lying Nazi pigs.

But I can. No paywall - no Nazi press running interference.

He made it crystal clear that a simple announcement of the investigation is all he wanted. This is proof positive that you are full of shit.

Joe Biden was taking bribes from Burisma - so you impeached Trump.

Fucking Nazis.

Which isn't what he did. He made it crystal clear that a simple announcement of the investigation is all he wanted. This is proof positive that you are full of shit.
Please point this out to me in the transcript because I don't see that at all.

Note CNN's editorializing at the beginning, lol. They have to tell the reader what they are expected to infer.

Adolf check out this video of your buddies Azov Headquarters. Look at all those beautiful swastikas and Nazi symbols. It must make your heart fill with pride.

Our military is infested with neonazis and white supremists. So are our police forces. Our military has a history of recruiting and retaining them.

I guess you think we should be invaded and de-nazified.

Forum List

Back