did little maddie lie?

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm

But have you noticed how common these talks have become? McCarthy felt compelled to have closed-door chats with members who attended a white nationalist event. And closed-door chats with members who parroted Kremlin propaganda. And a closed-door chat with a member who released a video depicting him murdering a Democratic colleague. And a closed-door chat with a member whose rhetoric aligned with the deranged QAnon delusion.

i belive like everything else ...he needed attention and lied

i have more faith in my fellow americans not to vote for putin via trump
You post words with no proof.
This is like beating a baby seal....a vote for Biden was a vote for Putin, here's the proof:

Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit and weakens the US
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, this is a disaster for many
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

Trump was tough on Russia and China, the "Biden Crime Family" prefers to take the cash and screw the US.

But have you noticed how common these talks have become? McCarthy felt compelled to have closed-door chats with members who attended a white nationalist event. And closed-door chats with members who parroted Kremlin propaganda. And a closed-door chat with a member who released a video depicting him murdering a Democratic colleague. And a closed-door chat with a member whose rhetoric aligned with the deranged QAnon delusion.

i belive like everything else ...he needed attention and lied
Republicans aren't going to do anything to alienate the racist right.

Republicans need the racist/bigot vote to win back Congress.

the people who support putin? i dont mind calling them what they are unamerican pos who will vote for a traitor to keep the blacks and women down....

Forum List

Back