Did Katie Hobbs legit win Arizona?

250K Ballots mis-read on election day. Even if you theorize that is someone trying the 19" ballot all 4 directions, that is still 60K bad Ballots not read by 20" reader.
The old "don't worry, we will hand count it later trick eh?" That can't be trusted by those who Delete election data ..... first they deny. Then after caught re-handed they then say "archived to create more disk space"? lol in 2020? disk space cost was peanuts.

If the ballots didn't go through on their first past, they were counted using other means. Says who? Says the county election boards.

Why would I ignore the county election board on their OWN elections, and instead believe you?

Why would you need more than 8 seconds to verify if a signature matches?

You never really thought about this, did you? You just aped Gateway Pundit.

It was the AZ Elections committee saying it was not possible. not me. You got to pick it up, look it over. search the database, compare to record on file. I don't know. They say more like 35 seconds or something? the whole thing is BS since over 1000 were blank, many were signed Covid....cannot sign on and on and on.

If the ballots didn't go through on their first past, they were counted using other means. Says who? Says the county election boards.

Why would I ignore the county election board on their OWN elections, and instead believe you?

Because you are a deep state supporter and you worship the MCBOS who are already caught in over two years of criminal Election fraud.

Then show us that proof that the printer issue changed the outcome of the election.

You can't. Kari found 3 folks......THREE that didn't vote because of it.

She lost by 17,000.

Math is not your friend.

I know you keep saying that,.,,,,3 folks.. We don't buy what you are selling. We are talking 500K worth of Election fraud. get off me you douchebag.

Did they ever cover Lake's reasons?

Yes, and they determined show was blowing hot air.

Did they tell the country 60% of Republican districts machines failed?

Yes.

If you had read the briefings though the court site and watch the live streamed court proceedings you would know this.

Did they let people know about the wrong size ballots? No, they left that out. I wonder why?

Yes.

If you had read the briefings though the court site and watch the live streamed court proceedings you would know this.

And it was even explained the even thought incorrectly sized ballots couldn't be counted on the local tabulators, each vote caste was placed in a secure bin, transported to the central processing center and counted there. No votes were not counted due to incorrect sizing.

No, they left that out. I wonder why?

This is false, it was all covered in the case and Karen Lake still lost.

WW

It was the AZ Elections committee saying it was not possible. not me. You got to pick it up, look it over. search the database, compare to record on file. I don't know. They say more like 35 seconds or something? the whole thing is BS since over 1000 were blank, many were signed Covid....cannot sign on and on and on.

Senator Rodgers said it wasn't possible. She never explained why. Nor provided the slightest evidence to back the claim up.

Just saying shit isn't evidence. Which might explain your perfect record of failure in actual courts of law.

Bottom Line: Courts are corrupted. It won't be solved going to any LW Obama type court. The evidence is off the charts of Fraud.....yet they waste weeks then say dismissed. Same in GA (with 90-120 days of delay "to ruminate on it" lol!) Courts are part of the "deep state system". They won't rock the boat evidentially. Not in 2020 nor 2022.

The only answer is apparently an Armed rebellion? The Vote is now 100% corrupted by the Communists in enough States to never lose power again.

LOLOL

You freaks crack me up. With you putzes, it's always, either we win the election or the election was rigged and either the court rules the way I want or it's a leftwing corrupt judge.

You never think maybe you're just wrong.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Who Elected the private company RUNBECK to verify signatures at a private facility btw?
I don't remember being asked if this is OK in 2020? or 2022.

The useless lazy Political hacks let it go on TWO ELECTION cycles now.

I know you keep saying that,.,,,,3 folks.. We don't buy what you are selling. We are talking 500K worth of Election fraud. get off me you douchebag.

I quote 3 people.....as that's the number of folks that Kari Lake presented in court as not voting due to the printer error.

With a margin of loss of 17,000.

Math is not your friend.

LOLOL

You freaks crack me up. With you putzes, it's always, either we win the election or the election was rigged and either the court rules the way I want or it's a leftwing corrupt judge.

You never think maybe you're just wrong.

:abgg2q.jpg:

hello clown,

We have data and facts. you have nothing but your non-stop backing of Criminals throughout America. Anything goes with your LW commee goons.

Who Elected the private company RUNBECK to verify signatures at a private facility btw?
I don't remember being asked if this is OK in 2020? or 2022.

The useless lazy Political hacks let it go on TWO ELECTION cycles now.

Or....you just don't like the election results. And insist that they must be fraudulent to justify your belief that your ilk are entitled to power they haven't earned.

250K Ballots mis-read on election day. Even if you theorize that is someone trying the 19" ballot all 4 directions, that is still 60K bad Ballots not read by 20" reader.
The old "don't worry, we will hand count it later trick eh?" That can't be trusted by those who Delete election data ..... first they deny. Then after caught re-handed they then say "archived to create more disk space"? lol in 2020? disk space cost was peanuts.

So what if they weren't read by a tabulator? The ballots were still filled out and counted later.

hello clown,

We have data and facts. you have nothing but your non-stop backing of Criminals throughout America. Anything goes with your LW commee goons.

Except you don't. You have accusations.

Senator Rodgers insists that 8 seconds isn't enough to match a signature. That's not a fact. That's an accusation.

She has no evidence to back the claim. She doesn't even have an explanation for it. She just says it.....citing herself.

How long 'should' it take to match a signature. Based on what evidence?

So what if they weren't read by a tabulator? The ballots were still filled out and counted later.

Exactly. That's the rub......the votes were counted. Kari Lake scoured Arizona looking for voters who 'couldn't' vote because of the printer error and found none.

Instead, she found 3 voters who *wouldn't* vote because the lines were too long and they didn't want to drive to another polling station with shorter wait times....alternate polling stations typically within 1 to 2 miles.

3. With a margin of loss of 17,000.

It would ordinarily go without saying, but 3 is smaller than 17,000. But clearly the conspiracy theorists need to hear this.

Or....you just don't like the election results. And insist that they must be fraudulent to justify your belief that your ilk are entitled to power they haven't earned.

I am being TOLD they are Fraudulent by those working in GOVT. Same in 2020. I am being shown Evidence. You and your KKLAN are ignoring the evidence. I don't.

Because you are a deep state supporter and you worship the MCBOS who are already caught in over two years of criminal Election fraud.

Laughing....so the county election boards are part of your conspiracy because they don't ape your silly story, the courts are part of your conspiracy because they don't ape your silly story. And now I'm part of your conspiracy, because I don't ape your silly story.

Thank you for once again demonstrating my point:

Anything that doesn't ape the conspiracy becomes part of it.

Then show us that proof that the printer issue changed the outcome of the election.

You can't. Kari found 3 folks......THREE that didn't vote because of it.

She lost by 17,000.

Math is not your friend.
Have Maricopa tell the truth about the scale of machine failures. That proves it.

Past History from AZ GA PA MI WI etc. in 2020 etc. guarantees you KKLAN cannot be trusted. See the drop box dumps in 2020, see MCBOS caught deleting, lying but not punished as they generated the desired pre-determined outcome for the Enemies of America. See you in the street war...you and your worthless sacks of crap. America is finished.

I am being TOLD they are Fraudulent by those working in GOVT. Same in 2020. I am being shown Evidence. You and your KKLAN are ignoring the evidence. I don't.

You're being told by Senator Rodgers that 8 seconds isn't enough time to time to signature match.

That's not 'evidence'. That's an opinion, backed by nothing.

WHY isn't 8 seconds enough time to signature match. You have no explanation. You have no evidence. You're clinging to an opinion as fact, backed by nothing.

Which is why you keep losing.

Yes, and they determined show was blowing hot air.

Yes.

Yes.

And it was even explained the even thought incorrectly sized ballots couldn't be counted on the local tabulators, each vote caste was placed in a secure bin, transported to the central processing center and counted there. No votes were not counted due to incorrect sizing.

This is false, it was all covered in the case and Karen Lake still lost.

WW
Show me one MSM report that did not agree with Maricopa and what they said. I'll wait.

Forum List

Back