Did Katie Hobbs legit win Arizona?

Kari Lake lost because Republicans cast down ballot votes but not for her.

Evidently, they were insulted
You post stuff here without ever doing the research and getting your facts straight. Do you really think very many folks believe what you say?

You post stuff here without ever doing the research and getting your facts straight. Do you really think very many folks believe what you say?

Of course Republicans have their Alternative Facts
They also believe Kari Lake won, Trump won, COVID was a myth, global warming is fake…..

only 3.50?? We pay a lot more than that here. I've found that if i have them on in the bathroom, it affects radio reception in another room. I don't see any energy savings and i've had to replace them to the point where i just look for incandescents and i even have to pay more for those too. Have you noticed that in areas where snow accumulates the traffic lights get covered and you can't see the lights? that's because LEDs don't put off the heat to keep them clear...soooooooo...cities and towns have had to invest in heaters to put in the traffic lights to keep them clear. LOLOL sorta sounds redundant.

i hear you. Not only have they saddled us with lights that really don't perform long term the way we were told bu they're too damn expensive and eventually you don't have enough light to read or do anything.

This is just environmental bullshit that people buy and they've become accustomed to accepting what gov't tells them they can buy...or rather...gov't tells the companies you can't do this and then we don't have the choice. i buy incandescents whenever i have to. i won't buy leds unless it is for small jobs because the light is pretty but not practical.

Normally I enjoy his special kind of sarcastic humor but this one is more serious and he raises quite a few points worth saying "how did Katie Hobbs win"?

Like I wasn't aware kati Hobbs was in charge of the election she was running in.

The occultist ginger on youtube.....vs the respective election boards?

Yeah, that's a no-brainer.

Clearly conservatives haven’t learned anything from the 2022 GOP midterm disaster – instead they double-down on lies about ‘fraud’ and ‘cheating.’

Its the greatest weakness of MAGA. They have one trick. They learn nothing. They won't ever change or adapt.

Machines set to PRINT 19" Ballots for 20" readers (cannot be anything but intentional) affecting 250K votes. a new trick to affect Suburb vote centers on Election day.
Signature mismatch on 300K ballots ignored.........same in 2020.

Machines set to PRINT 19" Ballots for 20" readers (cannot be anything but intentional) affecting 250K votes. a new trick to affect Suburb vote centers on Election day.
Signature mismatch on 300K ballots ignored.........same in 2020.

Or a mistake. The folks had to wait a little longer, or go to a polling station with less wait time.

Lake was able to find a grand total of 3 people that said that they didn't vote because of the wait.

She lost by more than 17,000 votes.

As for the '300k signature mismatches', that's an accusation based on speculation. Lake could never back the claim up with actual evidence. Which explains her predictable failures in every court to hear her claims.

Just like Trump's Big Lie.

Forum List

Back