Do you believe the democrats just stole another election.

Did the Democrats just steal another election?

• No

• Yes, illegally

• Yes, legally but unethical

• Yes both legally and illegally

• I'm a child so I'm going to scream and demand proof while ignoring the FACT that perception is every

Results are only viewable after voting.
I will speak to FACT and not my opinion.

The FACT IS that many areas of the country have zero issues counting ballots in one day and giving us the results. The FACT IS that EVERY AREA OF THE COUNTRY SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO THIS.

There are without a doubt many leftist controlled areas that seem to WANT confusion and delays. Why is that?

Leftists just plain suck.

Any race between candidates that is not a close race is called within the first couple of days.

Any election between candidates that is close, they have to count more and more votes, until they have a clear election projected winner.

It really is not that complicated to understand....

We are a near evenly divided nation, so states take longer, for them to be able to make call because races of both candidates, are within the margin of era, of winning.

And of course, the security checks on absentee ballots and processing time, is 10 times greater than an electronic vote to process and count...

And more and more states offer absentee voting to any registered voter that requests one, so it has become a more popular way to vote.

Dems have been rigging and cheating for decades, why would they stop?
Good point.

They can cheat anytime, anywhere, and they are completely undetectable.... all knowing, all powerful, and absolutely unstoppable.

You're outgunned, outplanned, outnumbered and outmanned. I'd give up if I were you.

Either that or you can return to reality and admit that the Democrats don't do any of that...... they just lost control of 1/2 of the congress.

Put another way..damn you're stupid.

I will speak to FACT and not my opinion.

The FACT IS that many areas of the country have zero issues counting ballots in one day and giving us the results. The FACT IS that EVERY AREA OF THE COUNTRY SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO THIS.

There are without a doubt many leftist controlled areas that seem to WANT confusion and delays. Why is that?

Leftists just plain suck.
In PA the GOP legislature passed a law saying that mail-in ballots can't be counted before election day. You have a complaint about PA, now you know where to stick it.

Any race between candidates that is not a close race is called within the first couple of days.

Any election between candidates that is close, they have to count more and more votes, until they have a clear election projected winner.

It really is not that complicated to understand....

We are a near evenly divided nation, so states take longer, for them to be able to make call because races of both candidates, are within the margin of era, of winning.

And of course, the security checks on absentee ballots and processing time, is 10 times greater than an electronic vote to process and count...

And more and more states offer absentee voting to any registered voter that requests one, so it has become a more popular way to vote.
Our elections were always decided on election night except for the occasional recount or run off. What we are witnessing now is the systematic theft of the American dream and way of life.
Isn't it funny how roughly 80% of elections that take days or weeks to "count" always go to the democrat?
You might be dumb enough to buy that BULLSHIT but I am not

In PA the GOP legislature passed a law saying that mail-in ballots can't be counted before election day. You have a complaint about PA, now you know where to stick it.
So what?

They count same day ballots in a few hours but somehow ballots that are only a small percentage take weeks???

Wake the fuck up idiot

Forum List

Back