Did Katie Hobbs legit win Arizona?

LOL

You just said you don't have the signatures. That means you have absolutely zero knowledge of how many signatures don't match.

Now they are insisting that 8 seconds isn't enough time to match a signature.

But when asked why 8 seconds isn't enough time........their latest conspiracy all falls to shit.

You can't fix stupid. But you can point and laugh at it.

Like Cheney Romney Mcain. get off my posts you sack of human garbage.

Fuck off, ya lunatic. You don't want me replying to your posts? Go post on another forum then.

In the meantime, I note you couldn't prove your bullshit claim that ballots rejected by tabulators weren't counted later. You know, what you call a "fact."
:abgg2q.jpg:

• Envelopes left blank with no signature
  • Ballots Were Signed By Other Household Members and accepted as-is
  • Over 1,200 Dead voters
  • Ballots Received by the Wrong officer in charge of elections on Election Day
  • 56 ballots were received on election day in other counties and states.
  • 17,822 Accepted Ballots with mismatched signatures
7EC9EB79-DA8F-4B8A-80E9-B029EFF71B96.jpeg

Why don't you put your signature online so criminals who engage in identity theft can steal use it to hack into your financial accounts?
Signatures are easy to come by. People sign stuff all the time. They mean very little in a world run by numbers. Try again.

• Envelopes left blank with no signature
  • Ballots Were Signed By Other Household Members and accepted as-is
  • Over 1,200 Dead voters
  • Ballots Received by the Wrong officer in charge of elections on Election Day
  • 56 ballots were received on election day in other counties and states.
  • 17,822 Accepted Ballots with mismatched signatures
7EC9EB79-DA8F-4B8A-80E9-B029EFF71B96.jpeg

That's 3.

And from 2020.

You need 17,000. And in 2022.

Fuck off, ya lunatic. You don't want me replying to your posts? Go post on another forum then.

In the meantime, I note you couldn't prove your bullshit claim that ballots rejected by tabulators weren't counted later. You know, what you call a "fact."
:abgg2q.jpg:

I never said it was a FACT. The FACT is MCBOS was caught in 2020 Election Fraud. Nothing was done. 2022....more fraud. They say "we will count them later"...uh trust but verify. No one can prove it. Chain of custody was not followed as per AZ law.

I never said it was a FACT. The FACT is MCBOS was caught in 2020 Election Fraud. Nothing was done. 2022....more fraud. They say "we will count them later"...uh trust but verify. No one can prove it. Chain of custody was not followed as per AZ law.

No, that's an accusation. Trump's own hired investigators couldn't back it. Trump's DOJ couldn't back it. Trump's own cyber security experts couldn't back it. Trump failed in court perfectly....never once winning a single BIg Lie suit.

Every count, recount, hand count, machine count, official count, state tally, forensic audit and electoral count have the same winner:

Biden by a landslide. It wasn't even close.

Now they are insisting that 8 seconds isn't enough time to match a signature.

But when asked why 8 seconds isn't enough time........their latest conspiracy all falls to shit.

You can't fix stupid. But you can point and laugh at it.

If I'm not mistaken, they have equipment which checks signatures. I'm not sure it needs even 8 seconds.

You said you have facts on your side. When called on it, you admit it's not a fact.

:cuckoo:

You go look it up. the format is not easy to share on this site. It was many more.

Laughing.....so Kari Lake presented thousands of signature mismatches for 2022 unless I ask to actually see them.

Then they magically morph into 3 signature mismatches in 2020.

Always fact check the conspiracy theorists, folks.
They don't think, they don't ask for evidence. They just repeat whatever Gateway pundit tells them to think.

Oh, and about chain-of-custody... it was followed. Maricopa County has the receipts to prove it.

Signatures are easy to come by. People sign stuff all the time. They mean very little in a world run by numbers. Try again.

Nope, those signatures are to be kept private according to law so voters' ID can't be stolen. It's the reason you won't put your signature online.

Oh, and about chain-of-custody... it was followed. Maricopa County has the receipts to prove it.

Of course. But you know how conspiracy theorists work: they repeat a debunked claim over and over in hopes that their audience doesn't know any better.

They'll be making the same debunked claim about the 'chain of custody' later, when they think no one will fact check them.

Brainwash. Rinse. Repeat.

These folks aren't thinkers. They vomit what they're told to think.

Forum List

Back