Did Jesus resurrect in Heaven or in Hell?

It should be self evident that the ways of the creator of existence are unsearchable and inscrutable. In other words, beyond human imagination.

Just because there are no reasons you can understand, doesn't mean there are no reasons the creator of existence doesn't understand. From my personal experiences, nothing is the way it seems. Whatever you see your "fellow" man doing, you should consider long and hard doing the opposite.

that's only to say you are not willing to be responsible for your own affairs and likewise allows you to be irresponsible concerning the affairs of others.

the true events of the 1st century were the opposite, liberation theology - self determination as initiated by a&e to take responsibility for your own affairs as the means for spiritual freedom for this life and the life hearafter.

primarily by learning what sins represent and to stop committing them, no one can do that for you and is required for admission to the Everlasting.

the state of purity, triumph over sin is in itself - self defining and the same for all - the creator included. and is "understandable".

that's only to say you are not willing to be responsible for your own affairs and likewise allows you to be irresponsible concerning the affairs of others.

the true events of the 1st century were the opposite, liberation theology - self determination as initiated by a&e to take responsibility for your own affairs as the means for spiritual freedom for this life and the life hearafter.

primarily by learning what sins represent and to stop committing them, no one can do that for you and is required for admission to the Everlasting.

the state of purity, triumph over sin is in itself - self defining and the same for all - the creator included. and is "understandable".
So if you don't believe that the ways of the creator of existence are unsearchable and inscrutable, then why does God allow evil to exist?

So if you don't believe that the ways of the creator of existence are unsearchable and inscrutable, then why does God allow evil to exist?

triumph over evil is not the heavens allowing evil to exist - just the means with its knowledge for a freed spirit to be granted admission - for so long as possible, surly.

the choice made by a&e and for their successful remission.

triumph over evil is not the heavens allowing evil to exist - just the means with its knowledge for a freed spirit to be granted admission - for so long as possible, surly.

the choice made by a&e and for their successful remission.
You believe evil does exist though. So if you believe that the ways of the creator of existence are searchable and scrutable, you should be able to tell me why God allows evil to exist. So if you can't tell me why God allows evil to exist, then that means you don't know the reason and that God's ways are indeed unsearchable and inscrutable.

Now do you understand?

Last edited:
You believe evil does exist though. So if you believe that the ways of the creator of existence are searchable and scrutable, you should be able to tell me why God allows evil to exist. So if you can't tell me why God allows evil to exist, then that means you don't know the reason and that God's ways are indeed unsearchable and inscrutable.

Now do you understand?

the heavens conquered evil for their life creation on Earth to take hold, it is intrinsic for the spiritual content of that physiology they created to do the same, choice of a&e to be freed and persist in the Everlasting of their own accord - with those already there.

they did not ask for a messiah to do that for them or they would then revert back to being mindless sheep - bing.

the heavens conquered evil for their life creation on Earth to take hold, it is intrinsic for the spiritual content of that physiology they created to do the same, choice of a&e to be freed and persist in the Everlasting of their own accord - with those already there.

they did not ask for a messiah to do that for them or they would then revert back to being mindless sheep - bing.
If the heavens conquered evil for their life creation on Earth to take hold then it shouldn't be intrinsic for the spiritual content of that physiology they created to do the same because according to you the heavens already conquered evil for their life creation on Earth to take hold.

So again... if you believe that the ways of the creator of existence are searchable and scrutable, you should be able to tell me why God allows evil to exist. So if you can't tell me why God allows evil to exist, then that means you don't know the reason and that God's ways are indeed unsearchable and inscrutable.

If the heavens conquered evil for their life creation on Earth to take hold then it shouldn't be intrinsic for the spiritual content of that physiology they created to do the same because according to you the heavens already conquered evil for their life creation on Earth to take hold.

So again... if you believe that the ways of the creator of existence are searchable and scrutable, you should be able to tell me why God allows evil to exist. So if you can't tell me why God allows evil to exist, then that means you don't know the reason and that God's ways are indeed unsearchable and inscrutable.

that is what a&e chose, the knowledge for them to also be freed spirits ... you, bing have a comprehension issue because it's not rocket science - the religion of antiquity.

your also - just lazy - to believe a messiah has or is going to do everything for you by simply worshiping them. good luck, christian.

that is what a&e chose, the knowledge for them to also be freed spirits ... you, bing have a comprehension issue because it's not rocket science - the religion of antiquity.

your also - just lazy - to believe a messiah has or is going to do everything for you by simply worshiping them. good luck, christian.
I don't have a comprehension problem. You have a problem communicating.

Why does God allow evil to exist?

Jesus resurrected on the Cross, where he commended his spirit to the Father after becoming a curse. Then he resurrected in the tomb.

It's very straightforward in the Bible.

Those that believe and accept in God are saved.

No they aren t and you have no evidence to support that lie. You don't even know what saved means although you believe it is a reward for being a compliant godbotherer .
You think you have unique access to what your silly God thinks and does but in fact, you have nothing. You are a liar.

No they aren t and you have no evidence to support that lie. You don't even know what saved means although you believe it is a reward for being a compliant godbotherer .
You think you have unique access to what your silly God thinks and does but in fact, you have nothing. You are a liar.
Why do you keep sticking your nose where it doesn't belong? Did you read the OP? This thread isn't about whether God exists.

Please play again when God gives you a brain.

Why do you keep sticking your nose where it doesn't belong? Did you read the OP? This thread isn't about whether God exists.

Please play again when God gives you a brain.

What you're really saying is you don't like being told the truth.
I'll stick my nose in whenever I chose and constantly repeat you have been conned by religion.
You waffle house on about the God shit as if it were fact but it's simply not true.
But oh the irony that you believe in God and immaculate conception and virgin births etc but tell me I need to get a brain???
You're not so smart now boy. That is a common fault with God botherers. No brains.
Have another go smart arse.

What you're really saying is you don't like being told the truth.
I'll stick my nose in whenever I chose and constantly repeat you have been conned by religion.
You waffle house on about the God shit as if it were fact but it's simply not true.
But oh the irony that you believe in God and immaculate conception and virgin births etc but tell me I need to get a brain???
You're not so smart now boy. That is a common fault with God botherers. No brains.
Have another go smart arse.
This thread presupposes God's existence.

Get a brain and stop derailing someone else's thread, Troll.

Did Jesus resurrect in Heaven or in Hell?

Scriptures, as they often do, give both options as true.

The Bible does what it was created by the Jewish authors to do. Make us question and judge.

Without Midrash, the Bible is just another useless myth.

In one version, Jesus tells his fellow prisoner on the cross that they will both awaken in heaven.

Another version has Jesus awakening in hell, where he toils for 3 days.

One old adage might say, if one day is 1,000 years, Jesus is almost at his 2-year mark.

There is a confusion as to who received Jesus as a sacrifice, Satan, or the androgynous Yahweh.

If sacrificed to Satan, she rules the world.

If sacrificed to Yahweh, Jesus rules the world.

Into whose hands did Jesus ascend, Satan’s or Yahweh’s?

I cannot know where Jesus ended via the bible, but think there is a valuable moral lesson here, but do not quite have my finger on what it is. Help.

What is your best guess as to where Jesus is?

Regards

DL
You are a fool. You lack any understanding of the Scriptures and you have no desire to understand

Jesus resurrected on the Cross, where he commended his spirit to the Father after becoming a curse. Then he resurrected in the tomb.

It's very straightforward in the Bible.

no, unequivocally the itinerant did not resurrect from the cross than the spiritual transformation no different than any being who's physical presence ceases to function - and who does not commend their spirit to the heavens at that time in hopes to remain alive.

what might have been the hangup - waiting 3 days for a response.

sure, he was seen floating around "afterwards" and everyone saw him ... my pet parakeet did the same thing, and flew into the sunset not to be seen again. and waiting 2000 years to see them again really isn't going to happen - sorry.

Forum List

Back