You REALLY think there's a god?

Just MORE proof there is no god.

That ain't proof, correlation does not prove causation.

Yeah, I think there is a God(s). Maybe one, maybe more. It's a hard thing to accept that something came from nothing, IMHO there had to be some supernatural force involved, which by its nature is undefinable, and I can roll with that.

It is an immutable law that all living things are born, live, and must eventually die. We can bitch about it all we want to, but that's the way it is and BTW has to be. The time and date for each event is immaterial.

What twisted, diseased, fuktarded, perverted, sick sack of shit god would allow this?

Just MORE proof there is no god.

So your belief is that if God existed, your life would be perfect and never, ever have anything bad happen in it? Your personal discomfort and displeasure is proof that God doesn't exist?

What twisted, diseased, fuktarded, perverted, sick sack of shit god would allow this?
The type of sick, twisted, and perverted Deity whose sole purpose in creating this universe was to use it as a testing ground for Souls to prove they can live a proper and decent life even when all it does is cause them more pain, aggravation and trouble.

We are here specifically to ensure all the shit and still prove we can live proper lives… or pay the price if we can’t.

The type of sick, twisted, and perverted Deity whose sole purpose in creating this universe was to use it as a testing ground for Souls to prove they can live a proper and decent life even when all it does is cause them more pain, aggravation and trouble.
Wrong. According to Genesis, it was we humans who wanted this type of existence and God warned us against it. We insisted, and God named the consequences of such a decision. We still thought it worth it, and so we barrel through our physical lives here on earth.

I think it is hilarious that we began with blaming another, doubled down on the blame game, and as we see from your own post, are still insisting this is all someone else's fault. :)

Yes there is a God Almighty, my Father in Heaven, Creator of all things and Jesus is my Lord & Savior. Amen..........I did not come to this conclusion because I wanted too or was raised within the Church, but because of events in my life and others that were so impactful there was no other explanation, than a Divine plan.

No, much of what happens in life we do not understand or can possibly fathom why it happens if there is a loving God..... because we live by faith, we trust the plan because we are only human with a human understanding. Maybe one day we will understand the why.

One feeble comparison is a loving parent (God) with a young child (we humans) that wants to run across the busy freeway to catch a balloon and don't understand why the parent won't let us. The parent sees and knows of the dangers, that we do not..........until we are older and more mature when we realize, atleast in part of why our parent wouldn't let us go.

Another example would be the old school method of teaching your kids how to swim by throwing them in the deep end. The parent is right there if any real danger happens, but you are left to struggle to either swim or atleast keep afloat.

I look at it more as an insurance policy........if you are right and there is no God or afterlife or Heaven or hell, then when you die....that's it, It's all over, no big deal..........but if you're wrong and I'm right and there is a God and Heaven and hell, then there is a big deal. More problems than anyone can even possibly imagine if you're not right with the Big Guy

The Fool hath said in his heart there is no God.
Christ's own friend died. Why did he let that happen?

Last edited:
So...those who die young or perhaps before their time....have you considered maybe God took them home with Him to spare them future pain and suffering?

Yes, there is a God. You need to touch base with Him and make it right in your soul and heart. Once you do, maybe better understanding or enlightenment will descent on you. Or not.

Wrong. According to Genesis,
There’s your problem… you believe in RELIGION, a concept proven to be as full of crap as GOVERNMENT. Open your eyes, look around you, and realize it’s all bullshit. It took me 27 years to realize that and 3 more to recognize the truth.

The Deity put us here to test us. Test us to the extreme. Once you accept that, things get far easier to understand.

There’s your problem… you believe in RELIGION, a concept proven to be as full of crap as GOVERNMENT. Open your eyes, look around you, and realize it’s all bullshit. It took me 27 years to realize that and 3 more to recognize the truth.
I believe God is. We are here to learn, and yes, tests are included. We are also here to have fun. Religion is a set of beliefs. It appears your religion, your set of beliefs, is that we are here to be tested to the extreme. Tested to the extreme comes in different forms. If you are a diamond, I imagine you will take some hard hits. On the other hand, if I am a piece of lace, my extreme can't even be compared to the diamond extreme.

I watched the movie The Shack on Netflix. It is about a man who's youngest daughter got abducted and killed, maybe raped. The man confront's God about allowing such an evil act to happen. The movie seems to fit in with the topic of this thread. I found the movie quite entertaining.

Forum List

Back