Did Jesus resurrect in Heaven or in Hell?

are you referring to recorded history ... 4000 of the initial years only 1 desert religion existed and they claimed unto themselves to be chosen and by and large marauded everything in their sight - that became three desert religions that continued the maleficent behavior to this day.

since the 4th century, beautress - what historical event for the betterment of humanity do you point to as a christian accomplishment ... other than the inquisitions repeating themselves, relentlessly throughout history as their fundamental daily accomplishment. and accusing people about satan - anything new.
Yes, Satan runs strong through your blood. You make him proud, but, when all is said and done, he will be no better than you.

Yes, Satan runs strong through your blood. You make him proud, but, when all is said and done, he will be no better than you.

right on q, meister - was that an answer to the question ...

since the 4th century, beautress - what historical event for the betterment of humanity do you point to as a christian accomplishment ... other than the inquisitions repeating themselves, relentlessly throughout history as their fundamental daily accomplishment. and accusing people about satan - anything new.

more - who is obsessed with a delusion disguised as their religion than even the phony religion that writes about it - a broken record for a broken person.

Did Jesus resurrect in Heaven or in Hell?

Scriptures, as they often do, give both options as true.

The Bible does what it was created by the Jewish authors to do. Make us question and judge.

Without Midrash, the Bible is just another useless myth.

In one version, Jesus tells his fellow prisoner on the cross that they will both awaken in heaven.

Another version has Jesus awakening in hell, where he toils for 3 days.

One old adage might say, if one day is 1,000 years, Jesus is almost at his 2-year mark.

There is a confusion as to who received Jesus as a sacrifice, Satan, or the androgynous Yahweh.

If sacrificed to Satan, she rules the world.

If sacrificed to Yahweh, Jesus rules the world.

Into whose hands did Jesus ascend, Satan’s or Yahweh’s?

I cannot know where Jesus ended via the bible, but think there is a valuable moral lesson here, but do not quite have my finger on what it is. Help.

What is your best guess as to where Jesus is?

Regards

DL

If you're referring to the New Testament, which you seem to be, it was not written by Jews.

I don't jump through your hoops, I thought I had told you that earlier. You are just a chew toy for me.
Enjoy your day, BW

answering what christianity has accomplished, ever is jumping through hoops ... good luck, do tag along.

Why discount those who carry Jesus inside, where he lives in the heart, mind, and soul of his believers who never got the privilege of living in his time and getting to shake his kindly hands? :dunno:

A phrase was once coined with its origins coming from the Holy Scriptures. "We are to speak where the scriptures speak and remain silent where the scriptures are silent. This phrase is indeed based upon scripture, and as observed with this post containing the very liberal WHAT IF this, WHAT IF that....yada, yada, yada...........

This principle is located throughout the Holy Scriptures (Matt. 15:9,28:18-20, Heb. 8:5, 1 Peter 4:11, 2 John 9, Rev. 22:18-19)

We are to treat the word of God with the respect it deserves, with reverence, accepting it as being complete and refuse to alter it in any way shape or form (2 Tim. 3:16-17)

Who am I or "you" to offer hypothesis concerning the word of God? :dunno: The faith has been delivered "ONCE" by the saints of the 1st century. (Jude 3) What? Are we to tell God what to inspire in His scriptural revelations? There is no PRIVATE INTERPRETATION of any prophecy found in scripture......such as you are attempting to engage when a true Christian knows as much, "Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation." -- 2 Peter 1:20

Why would a "true Christian know as much"? A true Christian studies the word of God and is capable of rightly dividing the word of truth to include the entire word of God, "Study to show thyself approved of God, a workman that needeth not be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." -- 2 Tim. 2:15-16

I did not write one word of the Holy Scriptures......nor do I claim as much, I simply present the actual record found in scripture just as God inspired it? Why? "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness." -- 2 Tim. 3:16

Lastly.........who knows the ways of God, certainly not You nor I? Why question that which you have neither lot nor part in? "For what man knows the things of man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the spirit of God." -- 1 Cor. 2:11

All we can know are the things that God has chosen to reveal to us in the Holy Scriptures. Anyone that attempts to tell you that they talk to God and He answers them directly...........is either a lair, or mentally unstable. You don't get to pick and choose what part of the scriptures to follow like you are walking down a lunch buffet..........you allow the scriptures to interpret themself because they were inspired by God not man, and they have been interpreted by the prophets who were inspired. (2 Peter 1:21) When you speak you are to speak as do the oracles of God...i.e., speak as the Holy Scriptures speak. (1 Peter 4:11) When the scriptures are silent..........God is silent. I am not God.......you are not God. I simply present the book, chapter and verse and allow God to speak.

Within the record of the scriptures Man has everything that is required that pertains to life and godliness. (2 Peter 1:3)

Last edited:
What did I say? "A JEW CANNOT DIE FOR THE SINS OF OTHERS!" He basically died for nothing that is if he even existed?
He existed since the beginning according to the Gospel of John. His story is in the Holy Bible, and from the four gospels, he is the most quoted being in America since the seventeenth century through the present time. You may retract your unbelieving claws from the Christian believers' throats at any time, since you now have made my discretionary ignore list along with your fellow hitman-slimer of other Christian believers.

Last edited:
Some of the authors of the gospels were former Jews. All were followers of Christ. Jews are not followers of Christ.
They were Jews with the exception of possibly Luke and the author of Hebrews...

Your most likely a disciple of Eric Jon Phelps and a Catholic hater but take a look at the link above.

They were Jews with the exception of possibly Luke and the author of Hebrews...

Your most likely a disciple of Eric Jon Phelps and a Catholic hater but take a look at the link above.

As I said, former Jews. All were followers of Christ. Jews are not followers of Christ. I have no idea who Eric Jon Phelps is, and I have no problem with Catholics, by the way. I was raised Jewish and I'm now Orthodox Christian, if it matters.

As I said, former Jews. All were followers of Christ. Jews are not followers of Christ. I have no idea who Eric Jon Phelps is, and I have no problem with Catholics, by the way. I was raised Jewish and I'm now Orthodox Christian, if it matters.

christianity as you refer only began in the 4th century ... the events of the 1st century were liberation theology and self determination were they ever able to admit it that was what the itinerant died for.

answering what christianity has accomplished, ever is jumping through hoops ... good luck, do tag along.

Demonstrably Wrong again as proven via history actual. As I said, I sense a pattern. :stir: No one can actually believe the nonsense that you espouse. How old are you 14, 15? :question:

If it were not for the religion based upon a Judeo/Chrisitian philosophy and the idea of self government there would be no Untied States of America today.

Christianity discovered and developed the United States of America. The very reason that North American was settled by Europeans was the fact that Catholicism controlled the majority of Western Civilization from the Vatican. It was ''church" first the "elite" clergy next, the puppet heads of state next, while the people were branded "criminals" for even owning a copy of the Holy Scriptures which was reserved to read in a dead language and personally interpreted by the Roman Empire and Catholicism. It was a crime for any layperson to own or attempt to read from the Holy Scriptures. In fact, only the highly educated clergy was allowed to read and personally interpret the Bible in a dead language (Latin)

Rome turned Catholicism into a business and business was good. When Rome figured out they could not conquer the religion of Christianity, they decided to use it to do what the Roman Military could not do........conquer the known western world. All the prophets were funneled back to Rome. Was it the Roman Empire that captured the British Isles and converted them to Christians? No.......it was the church that defeated the paganistic tribes that once controlled the British Isles.

Thus, both England and the United States owe their very existence to the Judeo/Christian philosophy.

When the printing press was developed and the Holy Scriptures were translated into the King James Translation and the people had direct access to the Holy Scriptures there was a European PROTEST against the church.....it was called the protestant movement. After the people read the actual content of the Holy Scriptures and realized that campaigns that were authorized by the Roman church such as the Crusades and the Inquisitions were not based upon any doctrine found in the scripture........there was an exodus to the New World, seeking religious freedom......... the people that settled in North America was directly responsible for the creation of the United States of America.

Perhaps you have never heard of the key political documents that Christians were responsible for creating in establishing a form of Self Government in the New World. Plymouth Settlement and the Mayflower compact.

In fact the US Constitution was based upon the principles established by Sir William Blackstone and his commentaries on the laws of England. Blackstone based his legal theories on the Holy Scriptures and the 10 commandments.

Last edited:
Demonstrably Wrong again as proven via history actual. As I said, I sense a pattern. :stir: No one can actually believe the nonsense that you espouse. How old are you 14, 15? :question:

If it were not for the religion based upon a Judeo/Chrisitian philosophy and the idea of self government there would be no Untied States of America today.

Christianity discovered and developed the United States of America. The very reason that North American was settled by Europeans was the fact that Catholicism controlled the majority of Western Civilization from the Vatican. It was ''church" first the "elite" clergy next, the puppet heads of state next, while the people were branded "criminals" for even owning a copy of the Holy Scriptures which was reserved to read in a dead language and personally interpreted by the Roman Empire and Catholicism. It was a crime for any layperson to own or attempt to read from the Holy Scriptures. In fact, only the highly educated clergy was allowed to read and personally interpret the Bible in a dead language (Latin)

Rome turned Catholicism into a business and business was good. When Rome figured out they could not conquer the religion of Christianity, they decided to use it to do what the Roman Military could not do........conquer the known western world. All the prophets were funneled back to Rome. Was it the Roman Empire that captured the British Isles and converted them to Christians? No.......it was the church that defeated the paganistic tribes that once controlled the British Isles.

Thus, both England and the United States owe their very existence to the Judeo/Christian philosophy.

When the printing press was developed and the Holy Scriptures were translated into the King James Translation and the people had direct access to the Holy Scriptures there was a European PROTEST against the church.....it was called the protestant movement. After the people read the actual content of the Holy Scriptures and realized that campaigns that were authorized by the Roman church such as the Crusades and the Inquisitions were not based upon any doctrine found in the scripture........there was an exodus to the New World, seeking religious freedom......... the people that settled in North America was directly responsible for the creation of the United States of America.

Perhaps you have never heard of the key political documents that Christians were responsible for creating in establishing a form of Self Government in the New World. Plymouth Settlement and the Mayflower compact.

In fact the US Constitution was based upon the principles established by Sir William Blackstone and his commentaries on the laws of England. Blackstone based his legal theories on the Holy Scriptures and the 10 commandments.

Christianity discovered and developed the United States of America.
Your crazy as fucking hell...US did not exist. And it was not founded on christian values either....

Still Jews former or not......You cannot be a Jew or a Greek or anyone else and just fucking abandon your DNA! Your born born a Jew your still a JEW! No former to it! And not knowing Phelps maybe an advantage to you so I am assuming you have never read anything he wrote? Me? Born and christened a Lutheran.

In fact the US Constitution was based upon the principles established by Sir William Blackstone ... based his legal theories on the Holy Scriptures and the 10 commandments.

- your commentary is as phony as the desert 10 commandments.

you haven't a clue clyde, your embellishments aside the written document, u s constitution is as secular as any document written during its time including an amendment strictly prohibiting religious involvement in gov't affairs.

Forum List

Back