Did Hillary just flee the country?

I thought she was on a speaking tour? Why is she with Huma in India?

Interesting timing.

Clinton Foundation Whistleblowers house raided.

Hillary heads to India
Yep, she is shaking in her boots!LOL They have been under constant investigation since the mid 90's. I doubt she is any more worried tahn she was any day since the mid 90's.

If Hillary isn't worried, she's an idiot. Hillary Clinton made a lot of promises to some very influential people during her campaign, promises she couldn't keep. She promised them that she would be the President, but we all know how that worked out.

I don't think some of those people she left in the lurch are very forgiving. It wouldn't surprise me at all if someday she's found to have committed suicide in a ditch, with five gunshots to the back of the head.
Yah, I bet you know her innner dealings. You seem like just the kind of guy she would confide in.LOL!

The former DNC chair got them from the moderator, and she gave them to Hillary.

Agreed. So Hillary COLLUDED with Debbie Wasserman Schultz to get an unfair, unethical, and possible illegal advantage over Trump for the debate, and people are worried about fake Russian collusion?

Hillary also colluded with Wasserman-Schultz to steal the Primary election from Bernie.

Being a Brundlefly Cronenbergian nightmare, maybe Hillary just didn't want anyone to see her next mutation. The poor dear.

Forum List

Back