Did Hillary fall down yesterday?

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Does it really matter if she needs a walker to walk?

enquiring minds want to know.

It really doesn't matter if she can walk or not. We've had disabled presidents before.

But it does matter if she's not functioning mentally.

Especially given how Trump's doing emotionally and mentally out in public.

• Banned
It really doesn't matter if she can walk or not. We've had disabled presidents before.

Does it matter if she has Parkinsons and can't make a decision?

LOL the USA has never had this.

Trump walks just fine, owns his own jet and helicopter, is a multi-billionaire who can't be bought off, I'm not sure Trump would hire Hillary to be an intern or fetch coffee.

I know, he does make her (and you) look demented, it's true. Distressing for lefties, obviously.

Personally I hope he keeps right on talking with that mouth of his and doing just like he is. Let all the decent rational people see his shtick for themselves, he's quite the clown. A decent republican candidate would have Hil buried by now. Sadly, she’s gonna get in.

I know, he does make her (and you) look demented, it's true. Distressing for lefties, obviously.

Personally I hope he keeps right on talking with that mouth of his and doing just like he is. Let all the decent rational people see his shtick for themselves, he's quite the clown. A decent republican candidate would have Hil buried by now. Sadly, she’s gonna get in.

You're claiming you're decent and rational?
huh.gif

Trump walks just fine, owns his own jet and helicopter, is a multi-billionaire who can't be bought off, I'm not sure Trump would hire Hillary to be an intern or fetch coffee.

How deep is Trump in debt to banks in China?
Does Trump owe money to Russian mobs?....

Why wont Trump release his Taxes?....

Who cares? Remember FDR??? He used a wheel chair and was one of the best presidents this country ever had.

Oh he was a dandy president...let the japs attack our battleships (but not our carriers) at Pearl to drag us into WW2 before we were ready and then tried his best to turn us into a communist country. FDR was a piece of crap.

How deep is Trump in debt to banks in China?
Does Trump owe money to Russian mobs?....

Why wont Trump release his Taxes?....

Because he doesn't have to... there is no law saying he does, and besides, it drive you scumbags crazy...I like that!

FDR was physically crippled and mentally unbalanced. He worshiped the second biggest butcher in history, and called him Uncle Joe. He was an egotistical, maniacal self adoring mini Napoleon, whose demise came two presidential terms too late.

He was able enough to lock perceived enemy American citizens in concentration camps, confiscate their wealth and never make an apology, either by his crippled fucking self or his slavish acolytes.

Based on this historical example, there is no reason Clinton would do otherwise, given the power. We still have to find out what Obama plans to do before he relinquishes the office he "earned" - shamefully, twice - by fraud and as the result of the stupidity of misguided whites and monolithic blind blacks.

those who think Clinton would be any better than FDR or Obama, should wake up.

FDR was physically crippled and mentally unbalanced. He worshiped the second biggest butcher in history, and called him Uncle Joe. He was an egotistical, maniacal self adoring mini Napoleon, whose demise came two presidential terms too late.

He was able enough to lock perceived enemy American citizens in concentration camps, confiscate their wealth and never make an apology, either by his crippled fucking self or his slavish acolytes.

Based on this historical example, there is no reason Clinton would do otherwise, given the power. We still have to find out what Obama plans to do before he relinquishes the office he "earned" - shamefully, twice - by fraud and as the result of the stupidity of misguided whites and monolithic blind blacks.

those who think Clinton would be any better than FDR or Obama, should wake up.
But did he take money from Russia and Islamic states?

Forum List

Back