Why Did They Try To Stop Us From Growing Our Own Food During The Pandemic?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I kept wondering why they were putting seeds off-limits during the pandemic.
At first I thought they were just trying to starve us.
But what seems to be going on is they're slowly poisoning us to death.

Ever notice all of the people that are coming down with cancer?
Part of the reason is diet.
It's almost impossible to find really nutritious food these days.

But now it appears they're putting Graphene Oxide in so many things we put in our bodies. If you buy Smart Water you'll discover that there's a lot of it in it. Same with Coke and it's also used to put writing on pills.

Two recent studies give us a less than rosy angle. In the first, a team of biologists, engineers and material scientists at Brown University examined graphene’s potential toxicity in human cells. They found that the jagged edges of graphene nanoparticles, super sharp and super strong, easily pierced through cell membranes in human lung, skin and immune cells, suggesting the potential to do serious damage in humans and other animals.

1-s2.0-S2352940718302853-gr1.jpg
12989_2016_168_Fig3_HTML.png

LINKS

I had no problem growing vegetables during the pandemic.
One of the few things I could do.

The COVID police did not come by and tear them up

I kept wondering why they were putting seeds off-limits during the pandemic.
At first I thought they were just trying to starve us.
But what seems to be going on is they're slowly poisoning us to death.

Ever notice all of the people that are coming down with cancer?
Part of the reason is diet.
It's almost impossible to find really nutritious food these days.

But now it appears they're putting Graphene Oxide in so many things we put in our bodies. If you buy Smart Water you'll discover that there's a lot of it in it. Same with Coke and it's also used to put writing on pills.

View attachment 804075View attachment 804076

LINKS

The government only has your best interest in mind

For example, growing an unregulated tomato may end up poisoning you.

It's what happened to my grandpap.

:auiqs.jpg:

Of course, another thing to consider is how cozy woke corporations are with Leftists around the world. They want a true monopoly over your entire person.

Who tried to stop you from growing food during the pandemic? :dunno:

Matt and I had the best gardens ever, during the pandemic!!!!!!
I didn't have a problem. Asparagus and strawberries as usual. The only thing I planted was tomatoes, basil, spring onions and a bit of yellow squash.

The government only has your best interest in mind

For example, growing an unregulated tomato may end up poisoning you.

It's what happened to my grandpap.

:auiqs.jpg:

Of course, another thing to consider is how cozy woke corporations are with Leftists around the world. They want a true monopoly over your entire person.
You poor thing. You must be a target. Very special.

I well remember them discouraging people from starting their own gardens. It may have been purged from the internets now, but they haven't cleaned out my memory just yet.

They were pissed that when they crashed the supply chain, it was the tinfoil hat "preppers" who were sitting pretty and not having to wait for hours outside the Walmart. They sure didn't want the self-sufficiency movement to grow.

I well remember them discouraging people from starting their own gardens. It may have been purged from the internets now, but they haven't cleaned out my memory just yet.

They were pissed that when they crashed the supply chain, it was the tinfoil hat "preppers" who were sitting pretty and not having to wait for hours outside the Walmart. They sure didn't want the self-sufficiency movement to grow.
The Amish had it right all along

Who knew?

How did "they" know you're a gardener?

True dat

I remember as well.

Now if they could find a way to erase our memories.......................

This didnt happen at all. Why do people just make up ridiculous shit like this?
That tyrant in Michigan closed down gardening sections in stores. Thats about it.

Forum List

Back