Did He go too far today?

What? You mean act just like democrats have done for years with absolute impunity? Waters incited that man to confront and shoot Rep Steve Scalise in the back with a rifle and for numerous others to assault countless people on the street and even members of Trump's Administration in restaurants! Literally what she called for! Then Chuckie Schumer threatened the Supreme Court for following the law which is their job, leading to gunners staking out Justices at their homes threatening their families! Now another democrat pulls a fire alarm stopping an official government proceeding to buy his party time while evacuating the entire Cannon Building for an hour costing umpteen thousands of dollars. Result: ZILCH. And that is just the short story.

Do you want these people in Trump's base arrested and thrown into a gulag and prosecuted as terrorist hatemongers for life, when even the President himself is accorded less respect than a serial killer? What do you think they are, democrats who are not held to the letter of the law, if any law at all?
No violence or rampages, just stern warnings.

No violence or rampages, just stern warnings.

Warnings are worthless without the credible threat of their actually being backed up.

Meanwhile, democrats don't warn, they just do, because they know they mostly have the backing of the DOJ and AG to look the other way.

Besides, if Biden gets his way and "Canadianizes" our government, a warning is all they need to lock you up.

Whoops, they are already locking people up and charging them just for their words.

Trump is in full-on martyr mode, he knows every law that he breaks and is held accountable for will be more red meat for the base, themselves proud of not only their ignorance, but their fervent devotion to him. His "persecution" only draws them closer. He will keep pushing things until he has himself a far bloodier outcome than January 6th was.
Maybe if the democrats didn't make up Russian collusion and tried to take him out of office for it. You would've had a better chance with your lies now. We are onto you loons.

He also received his first gag order, after he went after a court clerk for...reasons. I would not be surprised with multiple gag orders in the future.

Maybe if the democrats didn't make up Russian collusion and tried to take him out of office for it. You would've had a better chance with your lies now. We are onto you loons.
How come none of you dic suckers are talking about the allegation that Trump made?

The fact that a man took a picture with a woman is proof they are having an affair...are you sure you want to roll with that?

It's always spun into "I guess that's what trump meant". What part of "Go after" was hard for you to understand?
No part, for me.

Evidently, though, it sails far over your pinhead at Mach speed.

If you had an honest bone in your body you’d realize that there is a common phrase about “going after” people (like “go after him or her politically” ).

You merely seek to assume the worst of anything said by Trump because you remain “all hack all the time.”

No part, for me.

Evidently, though, it sails far over your pinhead at Mach speed.

If you had an honest bone in your body you’d realize that there is a common phrase about “going after” people (like “go after him or her politically” ).

You merely seek to assume the worst of anything said by Trump because you remain “all hack all the time.”
He did not say 'politically'. It was a dog whistle to his shock troops.

He did not say 'politically'. It was a dog whistle to his shock troops.
I didn’t say he said the word “politically,” you moron. But non jackals (and you are a jackal) are perfectly capable of recognizing that he was referencing a political solution to an out of control lawless AG.

Agent Orange wants that contempt charge really bad for some reason.

It will make his worshipers love him even more.

Just look at the post in this thread.

These people that worship Trump want more of this, they are waiting for any excuse to start shooting people

I didn’t say he said the word “politically,” you moron. But non jackals (and you are a jackal) are perfectly capable of recognizing that he was referencing a political solution to an out of control lawless AG.
Or, you make shit up to suit yourself.

Or, you make shit up to suit yourself.
No, you dopey twat. I simply don’t ASSume (as you spineless twerps do) that there has to be only one possible interpretation of anything the man says.

The reality is, d0gdrool, that your spin on what he said is an example of YOU “making up” shit.

Forum List

Back