Elon Musk Helps Pick New Name For Biden.....THE CORPSE

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
dfsfsg.jpg

Biden has been investigating Elon Musk since shortly after he bought Twitter.

Biden is upset that one of his best propaganda arms has been cut off.

Elon said; "The corpse on "Weekend At Bernie's" looks more alive than Joe Biden".

I never saw the Bernie movie

I guess I could Search and get a pic.. but oh well... better things to do

View attachment 837803

Biden has been investigating Elon Musk since shortly after he bought Twitter.

Biden is upset that one of his best propaganda arms has been cut off.

Elon said; "The corpse on "Weekend At Bernie's" looks more alive than Joe Biden".

Elon the antisemite got triggered by an old man.

He does look embalmed.... but then he squirms like he just shit his pants and you realize he's still alive.

View attachment 837806
Aw, c'mon, man, thay change his diaper every hour during the day, and twice a night. When it's Leticia James' turn, she uses greenback dollar TP to remind him how much he owes her. And she utilizes her silver-lined greenish rubber gloves to match her hazmat suit.. :ssex:

I wouldn't call it triggering.

And that old man isn't the source of any of this. Obama is, and his cutthroat commies are.
He got triggered
Aw, c'mon, man, thay change his diaper every hour during the day, and twice a night. When it's Leticia James' turn, she uses greenback dollar TP to remind him how much he owes her. And she utilizes her silver-lined greenish rubber gloves to match her hazmat suit.. :ssex:
Trump couldn’t beat a guy on diapers. Lol.

No he isn’t. You are such a pathetic piece of garbage.
YES, he is.

Elon Musk, in chat with right-leaning Jews, claims ...​

1696431035309.png
The Times of Israel
https://www.timesofisrael.com › elon-musk-in-chat-wit...

6 days ago — Tech entrepreneur says he's 'aspirationally Jewish,' hedges on invite to Auschwitz, during call with Jewish leaders on allegations of ...

Elon Musk and Ben Shapiro Gather Right-wing Jewish ...​

1696431145708.png
Haaretz
https://www.haaretz.com › Jewish World

6 days ago — As Jewish Allies Praised Him on a Live Broadcast on X, Musk Declared His 'Life Story Was Pro-semitic,' Slammed Left-wing Antisemitism, ...

Forum List

Back