Did He go too far today?

Every since the Democrats started making up hoaxes and lies about Donald Trump everything has been politicized. Do you still believe all of these creations?

View attachment 838759
A lot of those are Republican hoaxes of hoaxes.

Some of them are true, like January 6 was an insurrection. By Donald Trump's own definition.

President Donald Trump threatened Thursday to “put … down very quickly” riots on election night should aggrieved Democrats take to the streets in the wake of his potential victory.

[snip]

“We’ll put them down very quickly if they do that. We have the right to do that. We have the power to do that, if we want,” Trump said.

“Look, it’s called insurrection, he added. “We just send in, and we do it very easy. I mean, it’s very easy. I’d rather not do that because there’s no reason for it, but if we had to, we’d do that and put it down within minutes.”

‘We’ll put them down very quickly’: Trump threatens to quash election night riots

Just give me a sign if you would like a list of some of the more ridiculous hoaxes perpetrated by the GOP and Trump.

I imagine if Trump shot someone on Fifth Avenue, the MAGA tards would be whining, "Murders happen every day! This prosecution of Trump for murder is politically motivated." :crybaby:
If i shot someone on 5th Ave, it is because that thug deserved it as we keep seeing the Democrat Thuggery on display in NYC.

Some of them are true, like January 6 was an insurrection. By Donald Trump's own definition.

President Donald Trump threatened Thursday to “put … down very quickly” riots on election night should aggrieved Democrats take to the streets in the wake of his potential victory.

[snip]

“We’ll put them down very quickly if they do that. We have the right to do that. We have the power to do that, if we want,” Trump said.

“Look, it’s called insurrection, he added. “We just send in, and we do it very easy. I mean, it’s very easy. I’d rather not do that because there’s no reason for it, but if we had to, we’d do that and put it down within minutes.”

‘We’ll put them down very quickly’: Trump threatens to quash election night riots

Just give me a sign if you would like a list of some of the more ridiculous hoaxes perpetrated by the GOP and Trump.
This is no hoax.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

[snip]

Terrorists down here are shot on sight. I guess President Trump will adopt the Florida rule for Washington DC.

[snip]

January 6th was not an insurrection.

[snip]

LOL you really do have your head up your ass. There was no Insurrection on January 6th

Today, after he left for lunch, Rump gave an impromptu talk that was covered where he stepped way over the line.

The above is what juvenile derangement looks like. Don't you clowns ever get tired of spewing stupid 24/7?

[snip]

No one ever, in all history, has ever started an insurrection without guns. Filthy liar.

Forum List

Back