Did Democrats Create This Virus To Attack Jesus & Christians?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

Since China is mostly a satanic non-Christian country, it is very possible that they (the Chinese people) colluded with Democrats to release this virus because they knew it could possibly cause churches to close down....

Televangelist Kenneth Copeland spoke to God and God told him how to stop this virus -- Copeland delivered a powerful casting spell in which he ordered Satan (the virus) to “get off this nation” and “crawl on your belly,” before declaring the crisis to be “over.”

"I call you dark! I call you doggone! You come down… from your place of authority! Destroyer! You come down and you crawl on your belly, like God commanded you when He put His foot on your head in the Garden of Eden. You will destroy through COVID-19 no more! It! Is! Finished! It! Is! Over! "

If other pastors around this country said similar casting spells and rebuked the virus, why should their church members be prevented from gathering in church?? Who are you to tell them their faith isn't as powerful if not more powerful than your medicines, your science, etc? -- for those who truly believe in Jesus, this pandemic is over....that should be enough...but as I said, the Democrats are using this virus to attack Jesus basically...

And there is further proof of this.....famous televangelist Jim Bakker is also under attack....He is being sued by Democrats for promoting a cure for the coronavirus that they claim is fake....but that is a lie...not only was this cure handed down from God -- but according to the maker, this cure has been proven by the government to kill every pathogen it has ever been tested on, including SARS and HIV and the coronavirus......yet the Democrats are trying to stop this medicine from being given to the people....why???

I am SO thankful to Kenneth Copeland for destroying this evil Kung Flu hatched by the Democrat Deep State and Chinese, that I just sent his ministry my entire life savings.

PRAISE JAYSUS - And let the churches be full again on Easter Sunday! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Democrats don't have brains enough to create anything. The virus is of Chinese origin. Democrats are closely allied with the Chinese so they are using this bioweapon against Americans.

This begs the question of whether this virus was created by China at the request of democrsts.

I am SO thankful to Kenneth Copeland for destroying this evil Kung Flu hatched by the Democrat Deep State and Chinese, that I just sent his ministry my entire life savings.

PRAISE JAYSUS - And let the churches be full again on Easter Sunday! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Holyfuckingshit.

1233796371590.gif

Did Democrats Create This Virus To Attack Jesus & Christians?
If so, then why would he have concentrated it in the most atheist and democratic regions of the world? China, Europe, Washington, San Fran, LA, Hollywood and New York City?
So maybe Jesus created the virus to attack gays and atheists....most pastors agree

I wonder how many gays does it take to die before Jesus decides to cure the virus

It came from China, but Democrats and globalists are milking it for all it's worth to try and bring on another Great Depression.

Since China is mostly a satanic non-Christian country, it is very possible that they (the Chinese people) colluded with Democrats to release this virus because they knew it could possibly cause churches to close down....

Televangelist Kenneth Copeland spoke to God and God told him how to stop this virus -- Copeland delivered a powerful casting spell in which he ordered Satan (the virus) to “get off this nation” and “crawl on your belly,” before declaring the crisis to be “over.”

If other pastors around this country said similar casting spells and rebuked the virus, why should their church members be prevented from gathering in church?? Who are you to tell them their faith isn't as powerful if not more powerful than your medicines, your science, etc? -- for those who truly believe in Jesus, this pandemic is over....that should be enough...but as I said, the Democrats are using this virus to attack Jesus basically...

And there is further proof of this.....famous televangelist Jim Bakker is also under attack....He is being sued by Democrats for promoting a cure for the coronavirus that they claim is fake....but that is a lie...not only was this cure handed down from God -- but according to the maker, this cure has been proven by the government to kill every pathogen it has ever been tested on, including SARS and HIV and the coronavirus......yet the Democrats are trying to stop this medicine from being given to the people....why???

Did Democrats create the virus?

No!

Did China crate and failed to contain the virus?

In my personal opinion Yes!

Will your sarcasm go over the heads of many?

Of course!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back