Did Biden Just Threaten American Citizens -- Again?

At least he didn't suggest they were bringing a gun to a NUKE fight.

Let's see, Brietbart linking a Townhall article.

I'd give this about a 10% chance of even being remotely true..
Sounds like manufactured outrage.

Get ready kids, it's coming in buckets from the alt-right as soon as Nikki Haley bows out. :)

Mocking and inciting the country's citizens to a revolution again?

Worst piece of shit president ever. Just wait until I get my hands on an F-16, Joe. :mad:

Worst piece of shit president ever. Just wait until I get my hands on an F-16, Joe. :mad:
It's like when Biden mocked Trump by telling the reporter that just by saying so, he just declassified EVERYTHING.

Let's see, Brietbart linking a Townhall article.

I'd give this about a 10% chance of even being remotely true..
Sounds like manufactured outrage.

Get ready kids, it's coming in buckets from the alt-right as soon as Nikki Haley bows out. :)
And if it is true, I expect a full apology. But please, get off your knees for it. You're embarrassing

Yeah... but they won't let you have an F-100 engine.
So if you could get your hands on an F-16 it would be nothing more than a museum piece.

Why yes, Virginia. He did. He actually threatened to unleash the United States Military on its own Citizens.

That F-16 pilot (unless he is one of Potatohead's trannies) may very well decide to drop a bomb on Potatohead instead of his fellow American Patriots.

Why yes, Virginia. He did. He actually threatened to unleash the United States Military on its own Citizens.

He is a demented ole' fool for thinking that they have brainwashed intelligent pilots to attack US citizens. They need a few more generations of indoctrination for that.

The ruling by the USSC on trumps claim for total presidential immunity will decide whether Biden can assert his presidential powers to become POTUS for life.

If the USSC serves the current needs of trump for his legal woes it would be a double-edged sword, granting Biden total immunity and the dictatorial powers they mean to provide führer trump in 2025.

Another example to be careful what you wish for.

No he did not, fool. He pointed out the idiocy of claiming your need a gun to fight tyrannical government. Guns won't do jack shit up against the tanks, aircraft and nuclear weapons of the federal government.

That argument is ridiculous.

The ruling by the USSC on trumps claim for total presidential immunity will decide whether Biden can assert his presidential powers to become POTUS for life.

If the USSC serves the current needs of trump for his legal woes it would be a double-edged sword, granting Biden total immunity and the dictatorial powers they mean to provide führer trump in 2025.

Do you practice being stupid or is it natural??

That F-16 pilot (unless he is one of Potatohead's trannies) may very well decide to drop a bomb on Potatohead instead of his fellow American Patriots.
I suspect you were never entrusted with a piece of multi-million dollar military hardware.

Do you practice being stupid or is it natural??

He has a point, if the SCOTUS rules that a president has total immunity that Trump is claiming is the fact, there is very little that Biden could not do and get away with as long as enough Dems did not vote to Convict him if he is impeached for it.

Absolute immunity means that seal team six could be VERY busy taking out politicians, judges, and anybody else in the presidents way.

Forum List

Back