Did Biden Just Threaten American Citizens -- Again?

What doesn't suck is that I'm not terrified of seeing Trump back in the White House

me either. Will make very little difference in my life be it Trump or Biden in the White House

and I believe a President has to do whatever it takes to make this the greatest country in the world again.

So, being the greatest country in the world again is more important to you than freedom and liberty.

You are then voting for the right person, good on you!

Yet you forgot Trump FAILED the last test he was given as president.

Well Pelosi had too many capitol police there that day. You can't fault Trump for failing to overthrow the government if none of those damned protesters brought any guns.

Next time, though. You just wait.

Well Pelosi had too many capitol police there that day. You can't fault Trump for failing to overthrow the government if none of those damned protesters brought any guns.

Next time, though. You just wait.
They brought guns. As the convictions will note.

Yet you forgot Trump FAILED the last test he was given as president.

Whoops, sorry I misread this. The only test Trump was given his entire term was COVID and he failed it by epic proportions

They brought guns. As the convictions will note.

"Shall not be infringed", bro. Shall not be infringed.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm mocking you. Just as idiotic conspiracy theories like "January 6" and "insurrection" should be mocked.

Threatening? I don't think he did.

Mock and potentially taunt? Yeah I'd say he did that. Not that is acceptable because it isn't.

Personally I think they would love for conservatives and patriots to make a move and sometimes I think they try and push them intentionally into starting a fight. If they did the current administration would slap them right back down as hell and then immediately begin a campaign against them. If we started a fight that would be their cue to come after all of us regardless of we were involved or not. They want an excuse to shut their enemies down, enemies being anyone that doesn't follow their agendas.

Let's see, Brietbart linking a Townhall article.

I'd give this about a 10% chance of even being remotely true..
Sounds like manufactured outrage.

Get ready kids, it's coming in buckets from the alt-right as soon as Nikki Haley bows out. :)
Actually he did say that.....Viewed over 2 million times.

Actually, he didn't say that. Breitbart lied. The quote is in Townhall.

But that's what alt-right media does..they lie.....and you swallow it whole.

giphy.gif

Apparently you missed far more. There's no need to "take over" the government, seeing as how the American government is the "government of the people."

We own the government, the government doesn't own us. And when the government starts threatening the people, we have the constitutional right to terminate that government.

Do you find that surprising?

That's not what the Constitution says at all. The Constution called violence against the government an "insurrection", and specifies that it is a crime. The 2nd Amendment isn't written to allow citizens to take up arms to challenge their government, but rather to take to the courts, and civil protest to redress their grievances.

All manner of violence against the Constitution or your government by armed Armed citizens is illegal under the Constitution, and punishable under the law.

The 2nd Amendment was written at a time where there was no standing army or national guard, and it was necessary for the defence of the nation that citizens become members of militias. But "well regulated", being government controlled militias. Not some self-declared "patriots" who think they know better than the voters.

That's not what the Constitution says at all. The Constution called violence against the government an "insurrection", and specifies that it is a crime.

No it doesn't, you dumbass ignorant foreigner.

You leftards are so full of shit your WORDS are brown.

The 2nd Amendment isn't written to allow citizens to take up arms to challenge their government, but rather to take to the courts, and civil protest to redress their grievances.

Damn you're stupid.

All manner of violence against the Constitution or your government by armed Armed citizens is illegal under the Constitution, and punishable under the law.

So you're a lawyer now. Yeah right.

The 2nd Amendment was written at a time where there was no standing army or national guard, and it was necessary for the defence of the nation that citizens become members of militias. But "well regulated", being government controlled militias. Not some self-declared "patriots" who think they know better than the voters.

Any blindfolded ten year old knows more than YOU, apparently.

Forum List

Back