did anyone watch the oscars?

It it always amazing how fucking confused you stupid Moon Bats are.

China Joe's buddies released the virus to undermine Trump because he wasn't giving away the store like the Worthless Negro did.

Actually, our trade deficit with China wasn't affected by Trump's rattling.

In fact, it went up under his reign.

1619689146465.png

Releasing the Wuhan virus was a double whammy. It allow the Democrat Dirty Trick's Department the golden opportunity to steal the election with the scam of unverified mail in ballots and fraudulent ballot harvesting counted in Democrat control swing districts.

Uh, that whole scheme would rely on Trump engaging in criminal misconduct in handling the virus, compared to other countries that did a pretty good job of containing it.

Here we have the shitheads in Hollywood kissing the ass of the Chicom butt pirates that allowed the Democrat filth to steal our country and to kill more than half a million Americans.

I think there is an argument to be made that Hollywood has sacrificed a lot of artistic integrity to make a buck in China.... sadly, you aren't smart enough to make it.

Then they wonder why nobody except a few stupid Moon Bats like you wants to watch their stupid award show.

I stopped watching the Oscars when Star Wars lost to Annie Hall in 1978.

No one else has yet mentioned homosexuality or any other degenerate sexual perversion in this thread, until you did.

I think this tells us who has a sick obsession with such things.

Perhaps you need to take a break, and spend some time with your wife.

Oh, I keep forgetting, Incel Joe—You don't have a wife, do you? In your late fifties, and never been married.

What a loser you are!

Wow, Mormon Bob, I know this is a concept... people have sex without being married.

Also, attack on family reported- again.

But we all know that homophobes are in fact latent homosexuals.... this has been scientifically proven.

Come on, dude, go to an Oscar Party, you might loosen up a bit. Whatever ends upin your magic underwear will wash out.

Did it go up, or was it unaffected.

Your two lies directly contradict one another. But I guess that's to be expected when one is as severe a pathological liar as everyone knows you to be. You've reached the point where you don't even try to make one lie consistent with the lie that you told immediately before it.

Also, attack on family reported- again.

Can't attack something that doesn't exist, so no violation. The mods will just laugh at you for reporting it.

But the fact remains that you're a loser who, by his late fifties, has never found a woman willing to marry him. That's a level of pathetic that I cannot even imagine.

But we all know that homophobes are in fact latent homosexuals.... this has been scientifically proven.

And yet here you are, the only one in this thread obsessing over it. You're the one who brought it up, and you're the one trying to project it on others. Nobody else thinks that it has anything to do with this thread.

The concept is about 100 years old but we need to realize that these people are only actors. A Medal of Honor presentation is something to admire.

Your two lies directly contradict one another. But I guess that's to be expected when one is as severe a pathological liar as everyone knows you to be. You've reached the point where you don't even try to make one lie consistent with the lie that you told immediately before it.

Um, okay, I guess logic isn't your strong suit, Magic Underpants.

The point is, Trump's actions didn't improve trade with China, it made it worse.

But the fact remains that you're a loser who, by his late fifties, has never found a woman willing to marry him. That's a level of pathetic that I cannot even imagine.

More like, I never wanted to sign over half my stuff for sex when I can get sex for free.

But this is a concept you don't get when you belong to a cult where women are subjugated.

And yet here you are, the only one in this thread obsessing over it. You're the one who brought it up, and you're the one trying to project it on others. Nobody else thinks that it has anything to do with this thread.

Come on, guy, grow a sense of humor. "Gay dudes as Oscar Parties" is a famous cliche, and here you guys are whining about Oscar viewing... you know, like gay dudes would.

I mean I know you had your killer Gay Mormon Oscar Party planned.

The concept is about 100 years old but we need to realize that these people are only actors. A Medal of Honor presentation is something to admire.

Um, not really. Frankly, you have to respect Actors, they put a lot of hard work into their craft. It usually means taking years of crap roles to get to that one that is Oscar-worthy.

You couldn't name 10 MoH winners off the top of your head without looking it up.

Most of us can name 10 Oscar winners.

Have not watched the Oscars in years and saw no reason to break the habit...

They all do; that's why they can't be taken seriously in any discussions.

More like, I never wanted to sign over half my stuff for sex when I can get sex for free.

Even more pathetic, aside from the trait generally associated with severely-insecure boys a quarter of your age, of feeling a need to brag about sex, when everyone can see that no woman would want anything to do with you; is that you think sex is all that marriage is about. Sure, sex is a component of marriage, that makes it more wonderful than it would otherwise be, but well before I was married, I understood that there was much, much, much more to the the companionship and teamwork between a husband and wife than merely sex. Surely, anyone who has been in a good marriage, or even who was raised in an intact family with parents who had a good marital relationship, understands this, in a way that seems to be completely alien to you.

And I don't think that anyone here believes you have enough stuff, of enough value, that any woman would put up with you on a long-term basis in exchange for half of it.

But this is a concept you don't get when you belong to a cult where women are subjugated.

I do not know anyone who belongs to any such cult.

Come on, guy, grow a sense of humor. "Gay dudes as Oscar Parties" is a famous cliche, and here you guys are whining about Oscar viewing... you know, like gay dudes would.

And, again, here you are the only person in this thread obsessing over it; while trying to project “latent homosexual tendencies” on others who have never shown any interest in such degeneracy.

Perhaps your lack of any ability to appeal to women is not the only reason why you've never been married.

The Fox & the Grapes

A Fox one day spied a beautiful bunch of ripe grapes hanging from a vine trained along the branches of a tree. The grapes seemed ready to burst with juice, and the Fox's mouth watered as he gazed longingly at them.

The bunch hung from a high branch, and the Fox had to jump for it. The first time he jumped he missed it by a long way. So he walked off a short distance and took a running leap at it, only to fall short once more. Again and again he tried, but in vain.

Now he sat down and looked at the grapes in disgust.

"What a fool I am," he said. "Here I am wearing myself out to get a bunch of sour grapes that are not worth gaping for."

And off he walked very, very scornfully.

Even more pathetic, aside from the trait generally associated with severely-insecure boys a quarter of your age, of feeling a need to brag about sex, when everyone can see that no woman would want anything to do with you; is that you think sex is all that marriage is about.

Naw, there just isn't any other upside to it. That's why less and less people get married every year, buddy. Hopefully, one day, it will be one of those weird customs like slavery and foot binding we don't do anymore.

So why put half your assets at risk for something you can do for free? It really, really makes no sense.

Sure, sex is a component of marriage, that makes it more wonderful than it would otherwise be, but well before I was married, I understood that there was much, much, much more to the the companionship and teamwork between a husband and wife than merely sex. Surely, anyone who has been in a good marriage, or even who was raised in an intact family with parents who had a good marital relationship, understands this, in a way that seems to be completely alien to you.

My parents were married for 24 years before they died... I mean, good for them, I guess. But what turned me off to the concept was when I was on Active Duty, and you had all these senior NCO's whose wives would serve them with divorce papers after a long field exercise, and would not only get half his stuff, but end up with a claim on his pension.

Go into the relationship what you came in with, go out with what you came in with. Sounds reasonable to me.

I do not know anyone who belongs to any such cult.

Really?

I mean, I guess you've progressed from the days when Joseph Smith and Brigham Young had harems of 14 year old girls... but not by that much.

And, again, here you are the only person in this thread obsessing over it; while trying to project “latent homosexual tendencies” on others who have never shown any interest in such degeneracy.

I don't have any interest in it, I just don't need to express my insane hatred of it.

Different strokes for different folks...

But the fact that you spend so much time hating on gay people, when it's been scientifically established that homophobic men are likely to be latent homosexuals... is telling.

But I'm sure your killer Gay Mormon Oscar Party would have been a smash.

I don't have any interest in it, I just don't need to express my insane hatred of it.

Different strokes for different folks...

But the fact that you spend so much time hating on gay people, when it's been scientifically established that homophobic men are likely to be latent homosexuals... is telling.

But I'm sure your killer Gay Mormon Oscar Party would have been a smash.

And again, here you are, the only one dragging it into this thread and obsessively projecting whatever mental/moral defect it is that drives you to do so, at others; trying to suggest that others who do not share your weird obsession with homosexuality must be “latent homosexuals”.

Naw, there just isn't any other upside to it. That's why less and less people get married every year, buddy. Hopefully, one day, it will be one of those weird customs like slavery and foot binding we don't do anymore.

So why put half your assets at risk for something you can do for free? It really, really makes no sense.

The benefits I get from my marriage, from my relationship with my wife, are not anything that I could get any other way, certainly not for free. Sex, and enjoyable as it is, isn't even that major a part of it.

I bet nearly everyone who is in a healthy marriage would agree with me. But it is no surprise that a pathetic incel such as yourself cannot even grasp it.

And again, here you are, the only one dragging it into this thread and obsessively projecting whatever mental/moral defect it is that drives you to do so, at others; trying to suggest that others who do not share your weird obsession with homosexuality must be “latent homosexuals”.

Guy, you're the one who talks about it all the time... come on, you are upset they are living free and you aren't.

Well adjusted straight people don't care. Different strokes for different folks. There are dozens of fetishes I have no interest in. I didn't even know a lot of them existed until the freaking internet told me about them. As long as everyone involved is a consenting adult, it's just not a big deal.

Unless you are a religious nut who is afraid of an imaginary fairy in the sky.

The benefits I get from my marriage, from my relationship with my wife, are not anything that I could get any other way, certainly not for free. Sex, and enjoyable as it is, isn't even that major a part of it.

I bet nearly everyone who is in a healthy marriage would agree with me. But it is no surprise that a pathetic incel such as yourself cannot even grasp it.

There are so many mean spirited jokes I could make here, but they'd violate forum rules, and frankly, I'm better than that.

Edit- Hold on, I'm going to take you for your word that you get a bunch of benefits from marriage that don't involve sex. I normally would never take a Mormon at his word, but I will in this case.

I know a few gay couples who can make the SAME argument. Their relationships are about more than sex. I know one gay couple who've been together for 20 years.

But you would deny them that because you think the sex they have is "perverted".

Do you not see your own hypocrisy here, Mormon Bob.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back