did anyone watch the oscars?

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
1619510714007.png

TV ratings took a massive nosedive.

That is an all-time low for Hollywood’s biggest night — by a huge margin.

In fact, it is a drop of about 58% in terms of audience from what the previous low of the 2020 Oscars snared on February 9 last year. In terms of the key demo, the 2021 Oscars is down a crushing 64.2% in the earlier ratings from the 2020 Oscars.

Cuz they just didn't have enough minorities, is all.

White people need to stop spending money on Big Media and its advertisers, start paying a little more to support small businesses over Wally Worlds and Mickey D's, etc. They want to pander to black and brown racists, so let them rely on them for their business. Stop subsidizing off-shoring to commie dictatorships and narco states.

I don't watch because I never liked people who think their shit don't stink. Hollywood is loaded with them. Therefore it is painful for me to watch those assholes. It's kinda' like trying to watch Harris try to make sense. Not happening.

Last edited:
Here's the problem. There were no big movies last year... Covid shut down all the theaters...

Here is the real problem Moon Bat. Nobody wants to watch a bunch of privilege Limousine Libtards pontificate about filthy Left Wing issues and stupid Wokeness bullshit. If we want to hear Left Wing hate like that all we have to do is turn on CNN.

Decades ago it use to be a little bit entertaining. Now it is Libtard bullshit that is sickening to many Americans. No wonder viewership was less than 10 million.

Here's the problem. There were no big movies last year... Covid shut down all the theaters...

Corrupt politicians shut down the theaters, and other businesses, throwing people out of work and destroying the economy.

Covid was just an excuse, not the cause.
They wanted to ruin America to hurt Trump in the polls
Sick.

Here is the real problem Moon Bat. Nobody wants to watch a bunch of privilege Limousine Libtards pontificate about filthy Left Wing issues and stupid Wokeness bullshit. If we want to hear Left Wing hate like that all we have to do is turn on CNN.

Decades ago it use to be a little bit entertaining. Now it is Libtard bullshit that is sickening to many Americans. No wonder viewership was less than 10 million.

Look, man, I know you miss those parties where you used to hang out with other gay dudes and watch the Oscars...

Speaking of repressed homosexuals.

Corrupt politicians shut down the theaters, and other businesses, throwing people out of work and destroying the economy.

Um, no, guy. A lot of businesses took it seriously, and took precautions, because no one wanted to be "the company that killed it's customers and employees'.

Trump Plague killed 600,000 people. It's the third deadliest event in American History. (After the Civil War and the 1918 Plague)

Look, man, I know you miss those parties where you used to hang out with other gay dudes and watch the Oscars...

Um, no, guy. A lot of businesses took it seriously, and took precautions, because no one wanted to be "the company that killed it's customers and employees'.

Trump Plague killed 600,000 people. It's the third deadliest event in American History. (After the Civil War and the 1918 Plague)

The Chinese killed 600,000 Americans....you trying to blame Trump is just sad.........China should be forced to pay restitution to all of those they killed......you want to protect China, the land of actual slavery and genocide...you are an idiot.

The Chinese killed 600,000 Americans....you trying to blame Trump is just sad.........China should be forced to pay restitution to all of those they killed......you want to protect China, the land of actual slavery and genocide...you are an idiot.

Really? Hey, check this out

1619606778110.png

1619606882997.png

Wow. So Trump PRAISED China in it's handling of Covid-19 in January and February? What changed since then? Well, Trump despite having months of warning, really did nothing to prepare for what his advisors KNEW was coming.

Nope. Trump owns the failures on Covid... Nobody else.

Trump Plague killed 600,000 people.

It it always amazing how fucking confused you stupid Moon Bats are.

China Joe's buddies released the virus to undermine Trump because he wasn't giving away the store like the Worthless Negro did.

Releasing the Wuhan virus was a double whammy. It allow the Democrat Dirty Trick's Department the golden opportunity to steal the election with the scam of unverified mail in ballots and fraudulent ballot harvesting counted in Democrat control swing districts.

Here we have the shitheads in Hollywood kissing the ass of the Chicom butt pirates that allowed the Democrat filth to steal our country and to kill more than half a million Americans.

Then they wonder why nobody except a few stupid Moon Bats like you wants to watch their stupid award show.

No one else has yet mentioned homosexuality or any other degenerate sexual perversion in this thread, until you did.

I think this tells us who has a sick obsession with such things.

Perhaps you need to take a break, and spend some time with your wife.

Oh, I keep forgetting, Incel Joe—You don't have a wife, do you? In your late fifties, and never been married.

What a loser you are!

Forum List

Back