DC Juries - nearly all the potential jurors WORK FOR THE GOVERNMENT! Homeland Security, Defense, Justice, even the courts

no not because of that,,

we've been over this,,

if all youre going to do is single out black people as being the only oppressed ones you will always be a racist,,
No, that's an idiotic, low IQ things to say. He didn't do that. You low IQ fools have to invent strawman dollies to diddle, because you just aren't capable of forming any good points.

You're welcome for the attention. See you in 6 months.

Again, the Giuliani civil trial proved the OP point, no Republican can get a fair trial in DC.

To begin with, the venue was wrong, as those two women live in Georgia. So why was the venue in DC?

Second, the outrageous award for those two is a historical farce.

DC juries are the worst. A complete farce and no one on the Republican side can get a fair trial in a DC courtroom. Just an abomination.

These jurors think they are victims.

Boy, do they! Another reason January 6 defendants will never get a fair trial in DC is the fact that nearly all the potential jurors WORK FOR THE GOVERNMENT! Homeland Security, Defense, Justice, even the courts! I knew on day one it was rigged against us. Jury selection proved it.

They can move the trial.

Maybe the orange pile of crap shouldn't have tried to defraud the United States while sitting in the center of the seat of the US Government .
Now if only your deranged fantasy had actually happened. You know nobody but you and your fellow cultists believe that crap right?

DC juries are the worst. A complete farce and no one on the Republican side can get a fair trial in a DC courtroom. Just an abomination.

These jurors think they are victims.

Boy, do they! Another reason January 6 defendants will never get a fair trial in DC is the fact that nearly all the potential jurors WORK FOR THE GOVERNMENT! Homeland Security, Defense, Justice, even the courts! I knew on day one it was rigged against us. Jury selection proved it.

Thanks for that. I have long suspected that to be the case. Sadly, too many juries today are mere rubber stamps for government tyranny.

when a government is trying to convict you of a crime you dont have employees of that governemnt as jurors,,,

thats the definition of a tainted jury,,

imagine if the jury on the trump/ carrol case were all trump employees,,

you would lose your mind,,

The USDA or FAA or VA are not trying to convict Trump of a crime.

So you can't argue about the racism in America, so now you want to start talking about another country. Smfh.
I am arguing about your racism in america by pointing put that far worse crimes are still happening aceoss the world than ever happened here,,

OH it also proves youre a racist of the highest order,,

thats to bad really cause we could have worked together against this abuse being done to all people from authorities,,

Forum List

Back