Did anyone watch the McMichaels trial today?

How did you come to that stupid conclusion?

There was videos of Arbery entering Larry English's home on several occasions.

Travis recognized Arbery because he had seen the videos and had previously saw him prowling in the neighborhood across the street from that home at night. When Arbery saw Travis, Arbery reached into his waistband and ran into that home.

What business did the convicted criminal thief on probation have to go into that home?

People in that subdivision had called the police on Arbery on several occasions.

You need to be educated on what "first hand knowledge" means.

Arberry was not wanted by the authorities. Had he been, he was pretty easy to find.

The McMichael's had no cause to chase him down. None.

You say that people in that subdivision had called the police on Arberry on several occasions? Well, I think Travis and Greg McMichael are going to wish they'd done the same...

Contrary to your false claim, that video does not show anybody get out of the truck, you fucking stupid unobservant lying low IQ piece of shit.
If no one got out of the truck, how did Travis McMichael engage with Arberry in front of the truck?

You say that people in that subdivision had called the police on Arberry on several occasions? Well, I think Travis and Greg McMichael are going to wish they'd done the same...
Quite obviously, you haven't researched this case, or you just suck at researching. That's why you spew such ignorant opinions. You're probably just mindlessly parroting fake news media reports.

The fact of the matter is that they did call the police. As Arbery was menacingly charging towards them, Greg McMichael was talking to the police on Travis McMichael's cell phone.

Travis' father was standing in the bed of Travis' parked stationary pickup truck talking on the phone with the police dispatcher when Arbery viciously attacked Travis and earned his Darwin award.

Those calls are recorded and you can hear the shots on the recorded 911 call. Why didn't you know that?

And they weren't the only good citizens in the subdivision that called the police on Arbery. The guy who lives across the street from the home Arbery illegally entered called the police too, and said he made eye contact with Arbery while he was talking to the police dispatcher.

That's when Arbery took off running like a bat out of hell.

Arbery knew the jig was up and he was going back to jail for a probation violation if the police caught him.

The police were already on their way to the scene of the crime when Arbery viciously attacked Travis and tried to steal his shotgun.

Last edited:
That's exactly the point, Sherlock, they didn't.

The only reason they chased him was because he was a black guy running through their neighborhood...
Youre a fucking moron if you think they werent aware of what he was doing. You think they "used the force" to somehow KNOW that this black was up to no good? Shut up, fool. Just watch the court case and dont comment on it any further.

Additionally, McMichael said he saw Arbery inside a home under construction. Arbery was seen entering the home in surveillance video at the site, but the owner of the home told CNN he did not see Arbery commit any crime the day of the shooting.

Last edited:
Quite obviously, you haven't researched this case, or you just suck at researching. That's why you spew such ignorant opinions. You're probably just mindlessly parroting fake news media reports.

Earlier; I think it was you, perhaps not, said that the video didn't show McMichael getting out of the truck, as if that mattered. If he didn't get out of the truck, how was it he engaged with Arberry outside of the truck?

That's ignorant...

The fact of the matter is that they did call the police. As Arbery was menacingly charging towards them, Greg McMichaels was talking to the police on Travis McMichael's cell phone.

Travis' father was standing in the bed of Travis' parked stationary pickup truck talking on the phone with the police dispatcher when Arbery viciously attacked Travis and earned his Darwin award.

That they called the cops is great. Where they fucked up was when they chased down and killed the guy.

Let's make a bet. I'll bet you $1,000 that Travis McMichael is found guilty for causing the unlawful death of Arberry. You're so convinced that anyone who sees it otherwise, this should be easy money for you.

I use PayPal and Venmo...

The police were already on their way to the scene of the crime when Arbery viciously attacked Travis and tried to steal his shotgun.

And the McMichael's fucked up when they decided to play judge, jury and executioner.

Travis McMichael is going to prison. Considering the heroic pedestal you've placed him on, you should probably prepare for that...

Youre a fucking moron if you think they werent aware of what he was doing. You think they "used the force" to somehow KNOW that this black was up to no good? Shut up, fool. Just watch the court case and dont comment on it any further.

Fuck you, you dickless little fuck.

I have an actual life which doesn't allow me to sit in front of the idiot box for hours on end like you, you worthless little sponge..

You, on the other hand, having no friends or anyone who loves you, can spend hours and hours watching nonsensical bullshit on the television while you search for companionship in the television set.

You are fucking pathetic...

Additionally, McMichael said he saw Arbery inside a home under construction. Arbery was seen entering the home in surveillance video at the site, but the owner of the home told CNN he did not see Arbery commit any crime the day of the shooting.

What matters here is what happened the day of the shooting. The reason that's the only day which mattered is that there was no warrant for the arrest of Ahmaud Arberry, Had there been, perhaps the McMichael's would have a firmer legal foothold.

As it is, they're standing in quicksand...

Fuck you, you dickless little fuck.

I have an actual life which doesn't allow me to sit in front of the idiot box for hours on end like you, you worthless little sponge..

You, on the other hand, having no friends or anyone who loves you, can spend hours and hours watching nonsensical bullshit on the television while you search for companionship in the television set.

You are fucking pathetic...

What matters here is what happened the day of the shooting. The reason that's the only day which mattered is that there was no warrant for the arrest of Ahmaud Arberry, Had there been, perhaps the McMichael's would have a firmer legal foothold.

As it is, they're standing in quicksand...
Youre mad at me for being informed?! ...or are you mad at me because you were wrong and now youre embarrassed? Maybe a bit of both? :laugh:

Could you explain to the USMB forum, the reasoning that you used to come to that conclusion?
Because it's the only one that makes any logical sense.

They had absolutely no legal reason to pursue Arberry. None.

The fact that Travis referred to him as a "n****r" only serves to bolster the argument that both the chase and the shooting may have been racially motivated...

Youre mad at me for being informed?! ...or are you mad at me because you were wrong and now youre embarrassed? Maybe a bit of both? :laugh:

I'm not mad at all.

But I do think it's funny that you think everyone else lives as worthless life as you that they can "just watch the trial".

People of value have things to do.

Worthless people, like you, sit in front of the television all day...

Earlier; I think it was you, perhaps not, said that the video didn't show McMichael getting out of the truck, as if that mattered.
A low IQ compulsive liar and anti-white racist grape kool-aid junkie made a false claim that the video showed Travis getting out of the truck. He was flat out lying again. That's not what the video showed. The truth of the matter is that Travis was already out of the truck when the video began.

If you don't want your fellow USMB forumers to point out your lies in the USMB forum, then don't lie to the USMB forum in the first place, jackass.

Capisce?

Last edited:
A low IQ compulsive liar and anti-white racist grape kool-aid junkie made a false claim that the video showed Travis getting out of the truck. He was flat out lying again. That's not what the video showed. The truth of the matter is that Travis was already out of the truck when the video began.

If you don't want you fellow USMB forumers to point out your lies in the USMB forum, then don't lie to the USMB forum in the first place, jackass.

Capisce?

I'm not lying, you dickless little fuck.

The pertinent point is that is all Travis intended to do was follow Arberry, he never should've gotten out of his truck.

Whaddya' think about that bet? You in?

Be very specific now and tell us where the third guy was?
Seriously. You been hiding in a cave?
You know the answer.
Idiot thinks that exposing the video was actually going to exonerate the 3 of them.
NOW, because of the video, the 3 are charged with murder.
The 3rd guy. In the car filming their crime.
Could you explain to the USMB forum, the reasoning that you used to come to that conclusion?
Other people entered the house too.
It's all on video too.
Why did the racist redneck killers hunt down the 'black guy'.

Surprise.........Because they are fucking Redneck Low IQ Racist Killers.

Seriously. You been hiding in a cave?
You know the answer.
Idiot thinks that exposing the video was actually going to exonerate the 3 of them.
NOW, because of the video, the 3 are charged with murder.
The 3rd guy. In the car filming their crime.

Other people entered the house too.
It's all on video too.
Why did the racist redneck killers hunt down the 'black guy'.

Surprise.........Because they are fucking Redneck Low IQ Racist Killers.
2 in a vehicle and one on foot remind me again how they surrounded him?

Forum List

Back