Did anyone vote for Trump because they thought he paid a significant amount of income tax?

You nailed it!
How terrible would that be...an America with no wetbacks, no ragheads, more white folks and fewer jobs sent overseas....THAT BASTARD!
It’s kind of crazy you bring your insecurities and inferiority complex on here. Fly that flag brother. Fly that flag.

I’m guessing you leave finger prints on charcoal?
I’m not surprised. You pretty much have been wrong on every post I’ve seen. Probably extends beyond posting. Life choices in general.

NOBODY not black, not a wetback, not a pole puffer, not a rug muncher, not a femiazi, not a criminal, not a chick with a dick, not a bottom feeder and even half sane believes the Kenyan did a good job.
You realize that...right?

You nailed it!
How terrible would that be...an America with no wetbacks, no ragheads, more white folks and fewer jobs sent overseas....THAT BASTARD!
It’s kind of crazy you bring your insecurities and inferiority complex on here. Fly that flag brother. Fly that flag.

It’s even crazier that REALITY for you is so scary that it makes you piss your pink panties.

• They voted for him because he promised to keep the Beaners out...
  • They voted for him because he promised to kick the Muzzies out and keep the rest from coming in...
  • They voted for him because he promised to Make America White Again...
  • They voted for him because he promised to bring manufacturing jobs back to America China...
You nailed it!

No field workers, no restaurant workers, crops rotting in the fields, and still no manufacturing jobs. The jobs will continue to go overseas as long as American corporations are getting tax breaks for off-shoring, and Trump has done nothing about any of that.

Instead, all he's done is crashed the economy, so your children will end up working minimum wage dead end jobs, because you can't afford to send them to university.

Stupid OP question. Most voted for Trump because Obama was a Kenyan born Muslim who wore tan suits and wanted to destroy America by creating the longest expansion of the economy in history. The nerve. He also had America as the leader of the world: loved feared and respected. Crazy, I know.

Crazy
Also false

Mac1958 whats your thoughts....do you believe anybody voted for Trump on the issues listed in the title/OP?
Holy crap no, of course not. The overall reasons you voted for him were (a) decades of pent-up rage, paranoia and frustration over the direction the country is headed, and (b) because you've been longing for an arrogant, pugilistic, aggressive, white, authoritarian nationalist strongman who could best help you express that rage, paranoia and frustration.

This bullshit about him being smart or honest or a good businessman were simply comically transparent excuses for expressing your anger.

Damn, you nailed it.
NOBODY cares about all that retarded bullshit....
Send ALL wetbacks home to Mehico, destroy ALL fucked in the head LefTards and restore American virtue....THAT’s IT....Hell, we’d elect you if you would promise to deliver on those requests...Fuck all the other bullshit in between....Simple shit huh?

Mac1958 whats your thoughts....do you believe anybody voted for Trump on the issues listed in the title/OP?
Holy crap no, of course not. The overall reasons you voted for him were (a) decades of pent-up rage, paranoia and frustration over the direction the country is headed, and (b) because you've been longing for an arrogant, pugilistic, aggressive, white, authoritarian nationalist strongman who could best help you express that rage, paranoia and frustration.

This bullshit about him being smart or honest or a good businessman were simply comically transparent excuses for expressing your anger.

Damn, you nailed it.
Send ALL wetbacks home to Mehico, destroy ALL fucked in the head LefTards and restore American virtue....THAT’s IT....Hell, we’d elect you if you would promise to deliver on those requests...Fuck all the other shit bullshit in between....Simple shit huh?
Well, you can't say I'm not paying attention, or that I'm just making shit up.

Damn, you nailed it.
Send ALL wetbacks home to Mehico, destroy ALL fucked in the head LefTards and restore American virtue....THAT’s IT....Hell, we’d elect you if you would promise to deliver on those requests...Fuck all the other shit bullshit in between....Simple shit huh?

I can't see electing him.
For anything.

I’m not surprised. You pretty much have been wrong on every post I’ve seen. Probably extends beyond posting. Life choices in general.

NOBODY not black, not a wetback, not a pole puffer, not a rug muncher, not a femiazi, not a criminal, not a chick with a dick, not a bottom feeder and even half sane believes the Kenyan did a good job.

That's putting it truthfully and bluntly.

Actually, EVERYBODY thinks that Obama did a better job than Trump. And they would be right. Not everyone bases the opinion on job performance on the color of someone's skin. Only idiots and broke losers like you.

• They voted for him because he promised to keep the Beaners out...
  • They voted for him because he promised to kick the Muzzies out and keep the rest from coming in...
  • They voted for him because he promised to Make America White Again...
  • They voted for him because he promised to bring manufacturing jobs back to America China...
You nailed it!

No field workers, no restaurant workers, crops rotting in the fields, and still no manufacturing jobs. The jobs will continue to go overseas as long as American corporations are getting tax breaks for off-shoring, and Trump has done nothing about any of that.

Instead, all he's done is crashed the economy, so your children will end up working minimum wage dead end jobs, because you can't afford to send them to university.

We’re going full authoritarian, we have lots of Blacks on the welfare tit that we’ll assign to those jobs as soon as we’re beanerless....You want blacks to do better...right?

...We’re going full authoritarian...
No, you're not. You're being pulled off the mound and put back on the bench after January 20, 2021.

Yeah sure...you must think REAL Americans are fucking retards....there’s no way we’re throwing an almost dead, America hating Leftist in to relieve a total badass still locating 100mph fastballs and a 96mph cutter.
You’ve lost all your shit if you believe otherwise.

...Yeah sure...you must think REAL Americans are fucking retards....there’s no way we’re throwing an almost dead, America hating Leftist in to relieve a total badass still locating 100mph fastballs and a 96mph cutter. You’ve lost all your shit if you believe otherwise.
REAL Americans believe in The People and their Republic and its Constitution.

FAKE Americans slavishly subscribe to the Cult of the Orange Baboon-God and empower Ignorance over Science and lying Power-Grabs over Peaceful Transfers.

I actually WANT a number of things that your Baboon-God is selling... hardline on Immigration, resetting the China connection, Made-in-the-USA campaigns, etc.

It's just that your ignorant, arrogant, amoral, lying, blustering, bullying draft-dodger robber-baron demigod is far,
FAR too high a price, to get what I want.

At least in part... Right Message, Wrong Messenger... wwwaaayyyyyy Wrong Messenger.

And, the way the polls are going amongst Centrists and Independents and Uncommitted Voters, it looks like I'm in a
VERY large and powerful company.

Last edited:
...Yeah sure...you must think REAL Americans are fucking retards....there’s no way we’re throwing an almost dead, America hating Leftist in to relieve a total badass still locating 100mph fastballs and a 96mph cutter. You’ve lost all your shit if you believe otherwise.

FAKE Americans slavishly subscribe to the Cult of the Orange Baboon-God and empower Ignorance over Science and lying Power-Grabs over Peaceful Transfers.

I actually WANT a number of things that your Baboon-God is selling... hardline on Immigration, resetting the China connection, Made-in-the-USA campaigns, etc.

It's just that your ignorant, arrogant, amoral, lying, blustering, bullying draft-dodger robber-baron demigod is far,

And, the way the polls are going amongst Centrists and Independents and Uncommitted Voters, it looks like I'm in a very large and powerful company.

Feel better?
Bullshit does that!

At least in part... Right Message, Wrong Messenger... wwwaaayyyyyy Wrong Messenger.

And, the way the polls are going amongst Centrists and Independents and Uncommitted Voters, it looks like I'm in a

Cool, vote for the almost dead, almost commie dude with the radical angry bitter black bitch behind him and SURE to relieve before the end of his first term...That sounds like a way better option for ignorant illiterate fools.

Cool, vote for the almost dead, almost commie dude with the radical angry bitter black bitch behind him and SURE to relieve before the end of his first term...That sounds like a way better option for ignorant illiterate fools.

It is, what it is.

It is, what it is.

Exactly
There’s no reasoning with unreasonable minds.

Biden needs to go in to the debates attacking Trump for his $750 tax bill and asking viewers what they pay in taxes.

He needs to remind voters of the massive tax cut Trump gave his billionaire buddies and promise to repeal it.
He also needs to promise to rewrite the tax code so Fat Cat Billionaires do not pay $750 while working Americans lose their tax cuts

Forum List

Back