Did anyone see a single good looking woman protest today

Cuz all I saw was a bunch of bow wows
Most liberal women look like they have been beaten with an ugly stick and had a lemon shoved up their ass.

This is because on the left they are extremely unhappy, hateful, divisive people who can't let others be happy & just live their lives....

...IMHO.

Yeah I saw some that looked OK (young) but the movers and a shakers were old dried-up hags or sweaty land whales I'd not fuck with Moonie's dick.
Many post-menopausal women are part of this. Angered and aging with declining interest from men. And triggered on an issue that has found a compromise. States' rights.

That's a real bad looking bunch. They all look like that antifa group that got arrested in Portland a couple summers ago. Maybe when the mind goes, the looks follow close behind.

Cuz all I saw was a bunch of bow wows
Not all pro-lifers have major, major issues concerning women. Just most of them.

Incels -- that is, losers who can't get a woman to look at them, due to their revolting personalities -- are almost always pro-life. Basically, they're saying "If I can't get a woman by acting like a decent human, I'll have them enslaved! If those uppity wimmen demand freedom, I get to take away that freedom!".

Just turn on the TV news and you'll quickly see the dichotomy between conservative women and leftist liberal women.
Fox News viewership is predominately straight men. So the female news anchors are very good looking intelligent women who take pride in their appearance.
Whereas, CNN and MSNBC caters to low IQ lefty liberal women, obese lesbians, beta males, and gays. Thus, their female news anchors reflect the pathetic looser demographic.

Last edited:
You were looking for hot women at a pro-abortion protest?

Why not? Who wants to bang ugly bowsers?

1600281736325.png

Just turn on the TV news and you'll quickly see the dichotomy between conservative women and leftist liberal women.
Fox News viewership is predominately straight white men. So the female news anchors are very good looking women who take pride in their appearance.
Whereas, CNN and MSNBC caters to lefty liberal women, lesbians, beta males, and gays. So their female news anchors reflect the looser demographic.

That Maddow dude....ugh

Not all pro-lifers have major, major issues concerning women. Just most of them.

Incels -- that is, losers who can't get a woman to look at them, due to their revolting personalities -- are almost always pro-life. Basically, they're saying "If I can't get a woman by acting like a decent human, I'll have them enslaved! If those uppity wimmen demand freedom, I get to take away that freedom!".

Sure looks that way to me. I'd say there's several incels on this thread.

Forum List

Back