Did anyone interfere with your investigation? Mueller...No.

Oooopsie! There goes that impeachment for obstruction.
It's getting so you can't believe anything the democrats say anymore.
There goes my faith in humanity....

Last edited:
Oooopsie! There goes that impeachment for collusion.
It's getting so you can't believe anything the democrats say anymore.
There goes my faith in humanity....

Left leaning people with intellectual integrity have completely lost faith in the Democrats. I hope Trump wins again and leaves both parties in fucking ruins.

Rep. Ted Deutch (D-Fla.) asks Mueller why Trump wanted him fired. “I can’t answer that question,” Mueller says. Deutch then refers to the report, which states that the investigation found evidence that Trump wanted Mueller fired because he was looking into obstruction of justice on the president’s part. Mueller affirms this. “That’s what it says in the report.”
https://www.huffpost.com

Mueller looked like he was shitting bricks after Jim Jordan. I wonder if ol' Jim was supposed to give all that away. :eek:

Whatever the outcome, I just hope it makes our government less corrupt.

So.....this is about as helpful to the democrats as the epstein arrest.....

Mueller Time: Former Special Counsel Testifies About Trump, Russia Investigation

NBC:

Mueller answers “no” when asked by Ranking Member Collins if his investigation was ever curtailed or hindered at any point.
----------

Robert Mueller: my investigation was never curtailed, stopped, or hindered at any time.
Republicans totally on defense by hollering at Mueller. Meaning they have no defense with the substance of the report. Collusion proven, but not conspiracy and obstruction proven.

You appear to believe an attempt must be successful if one is made. A failed attempt to hinder or curtail is still an attempt.
Impeach Trump for attempted obstruction then. Good live entertainment is so hard to find.

Mueller looked like he was shitting bricks after Jim Jordan. I wonder if ol' Jim was supposed to give all that away. :eek:

Whatever the outcome, I just hope it makes our government less corrupt.
Jordan was speculating and presented nothing, based on that speculation.

You appear to believe an attempt must be successful if one is made. A failed attempt to hinder or curtail is still an attempt.
Impeach Trump for attempted obstruction then. Good live entertainment is so hard to find.
They have to. Obstruction is a total slam dunk. They just asked the question about lying and charged those people but not Trump, because of the OLC rule.

Gaetz is fucking up by installing the Steele Dossier. It's not in his purview. That is still under investigation. Gaetz does not get it. He's hollering and confused how the investigation works.

Forum List

Back