Did anyone expect anything different? They are calling for violence against Israel a

P F Tinmore, et al,

This is one of those, epiphany moments!

Wow, this is strong talk!

What about the surrender and disarm precondition.
(COMMENT)

Capacity is one of the absolute requisites for any treaty. Status of Forces and Truce conditions are general conditions for peace negotiations. It is beyond my expertise.

Abbas can make any agreement he wants. It doesn't mean squat to the Palestinians.

So why do they keep insisting on a fake peace process?
(COMMENT)

You are obviously an advocate for anti-Palestinian Government elements. If nothing that PLO (Mahmoud Abbas, Chairman) Team agrees to is binding to the Palestinian, then, of course you are correct. The Talks are failed due to a lack of capacity and good faith on the Part of the Palestinians. And this would just add to the list of historical behaviors that would lead a reasonable and prudent person to believe that the majority of Palestinians are Hostile and operating outside the concept of "Settlement by peaceful means of disputes between States."

But it would also suggest, coincidentally, that the State of Palestine is yet another failed Arab Regime.

Most Respectfully,
R

Foreigners deciding who has the "capacity" to make an agreement has nothing to do with the Palestinians
(COMMENT)

Since it was decided by the Seventh Arab League Summit Conference, they must be the foreigners! I have not seen HAMAS raise the issue at the international level.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
P F Tinmore, et al,

This is one of those, epiphany moments!

Wow, this is strong talk!

(COMMENT)

Capacity is one of the absolute requisites for any treaty. Status of Forces and Truce conditions are general conditions for peace negotiations. It is beyond my expertise.

(COMMENT)

You are obviously an advocate for anti-Palestinian Government elements. If nothing that PLO (Mahmoud Abbas, Chairman) Team agrees to is binding to the Palestinian, then, of course you are correct. The Talks are failed due to a lack of capacity and good faith on the Part of the Palestinians. And this would just add to the list of historical behaviors that would lead a reasonable and prudent person to believe that the majority of Palestinians are Hostile and operating outside the concept of "Settlement by peaceful means of disputes between States."

But it would also suggest, coincidentally, that the State of Palestine is yet another failed Arab Regime.

Most Respectfully,
R

Foreigners deciding who has the "capacity" to make an agreement has nothing to do with the Palestinians
(COMMENT)

Since it was decided by the Seventh Arab League Summit Conference, they must be the foreigners! I have not seen HAMAS raise the issue at the international level.

Most Respectfully,
R[/QUOTE]

That was long before Palestine had an elected government.

P F Tinmore, et al,

Only the HoAP (Jihadist and Fedayeen) are raising the issue.

(COMMENT)

Who speaks for the Palestinian People and how do you demonstrate it?

AGAIN
  • Is HAMAS an expired government?
  • Does HAMAS now, or has it ever had, the authority to speak for the Palestinian People?
Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

AGAIN
  • Does HAMAS now, or has it ever had, the authority to speak for the Palestinian People?
Most Respectfully,
R

I don't think so. There is no time limit on the PM and his cabinet. The constitution says that they serve until replaced.

Hamas was elected. The PLO was appointed by foreigners.

P F Tinmore, et al,

I believe you are making an assumption on something not in evidence.

The Palestinians are saying no to fake peace talks.:clap2::clap2::clap2:
(COMMENT)

What I hear them saying is "NO" to the essential concept that all States shall settle their international disputes by peaceful means in accordance with the Charter and the UN Resolution on "Settlement by peaceful means of disputes between States" (A/RES/34/102).

These are demonstrations supporting hostility and violence as a means of dispute resolution. They made a similar decision in early 1948 when they decided to attack Israel on their day of Independence, and threatened genocide.

Most Respectfully,
R

The peace talks are fake. There was never any intention to find peace. It is just a dog and pony show.

And it is the HoAP that don't have any peaceful intentions, time to use strong arm tactics against them beginning with eviction from Jerusalem

P F Tinmore, et al,

There is a whole Handbook on the Peaceful Settlement of Disputes between States.

The peace talks are fake. There was never any intention to find peace. It is just a dog and pony show.
(COMMENT)

Maybe. But the historical evidence is that the HoAP has never come to the table willingly.

Most Respectfully,
R

When the elected representatives of the people are not allowed at the table the process is a farce.

The primary imposed precondition is that the Palestinians must surrender and disarm. That should be a subject for negotiation.

Get it right thr primary imposed precondition is that of the PLO '67 borders and right of return

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

AGAIN
Most Respectfully,
R

I don't think so. There is no time limit on the PM and his cabinet. The constitution says that they serve until replaced.

Still all full of the kill all the evil Jews venom I see.

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

AGAIN
Most Respectfully,
R

No Tinmore is not like that at all. I've never seen him make any anti semitic comments
He just doesn't recognize Israel's existence

No Tinmore is not like that at all. I've never seen him make any anti semitic comments

isnt that cute that you think they are two separate things

isnt that cute that you think they are two separate things

You have it wrong. I am a pro - Israeli lol. I almost never agree with what he says and we constantly argue over matter regarding the I/P conflict lol.
Based on what I've seen from his posting, and I've seen a lot of his posts, I'm almost certain he is not a Jew hater.
If he is a Jew hater, then I can't see it in his posts.

There ARE a lot of people who disguise their anti - semitism by claiming they are anti - Zionists. After seeing many posts of these kind of people, their anti - semitism will eventually come out

Forum List

Back