DHS chief requests volunteers to help at southern border amid 'overwhelming' migrant surge

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
If I were an enemy government of America, I would send hundreds of millions of dollars to Mexico and other nations and fund as many buses as I could to flood your border. That would be one of a few activities. The others, primarily economic and in influencing Big Business and media to support my cause, if I wanted to bankrupt a nation and blunt them.

It seems on many fronts, Americas most capable enemies are winning. Your southern border is a self inflicted National Security threat in my opinion and it's been going on for decades. Coinciding with your lost industries to China as it were.

We desperately need America to survive and thrive. It seems some have a different perspective on what "success" looks like.

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas on Monday asked DHS staff to volunteer to help deal with what he conceded was an "overwhelming" number of migrants at the border, as the administration scrambles to deal with the escalating crisis.

"Today, I activated the Volunteer Force to support Customs and Border Protection (CBP) as they face a surge in migration along the Southwest Border," Mayorkas said in an email to staff, seen by Fox News.

"You have likely seen the news about the overwhelming numbers of migrants seeking access to this country along the Southwest Border," he said. "President Biden and I are committed to ensuring our Nation has a safe, orderly, and humane immigration system while continuing to balance all of the other critical DHS missions."

It's sad that the head of an Executive Branch agency has to request volunteers to handle the Biden Crisis at the border because his boss won't send help....tragic really....heck is boss is ignoring it all together...claiming it's not a problem....as Covid pours back into our country by illegals Biden has welcomed.....

It's sad that the head of an Executive Branch agency has to request volunteers to handle the Biden Crisis at the border because his boss won't send help....tragic really....heck is boss is ignoring it all together...claiming it's not a problem....as Covid pours back into our country by illegals Biden has welcomed.....
"In 2019, over 900 volunteers deployed to support their CBP colleagues during a similar migration surge," Mayorkas said. "Please consider joining the Volunteer Force to again provide needed humanitarian support along the Southwest Border and relief for our CBP colleagues."

Friday, April 6, 2018

The situation at our Southwest Border is unacceptable. Congress has failed to pass effective legislation that serves the national interest—that closes dangerous loopholes and fully funds a wall along our southern border. As a result, a crisis has erupted at our Southwest Border that necessitates an escalated effort to prosecute those who choose to illegally cross our border,” said Attorney General Jeff Sessions.
Attorney General Announces Zero-Tolerance Policy for Criminal Illegal Entry | OPA | Department of Justice
----------------------------------------------
gee wasn't republican's in charge of both houses of congress since 2012 and 2015. Yes they were!!

Friday, April 6, 2018

The situation at our Southwest Border is unacceptable. Congress has failed to pass effective legislation that serves the national interest—that closes dangerous loopholes and fully funds a wall along our southern border. As a result, a crisis has erupted at our Southwest Border that necessitates an escalated effort to prosecute those who choose to illegally cross our border,” said Attorney General Jeff Sessions.
Attorney General Announces Zero-Tolerance Policy for Criminal Illegal Entry | OPA | Department of Justice
gee wasn't republican's in charge of both houses of congress since 2012 and 2015. Yes they were!!

Very true. The republicans failed to live up to their campaign promises of building a Wall.

I do believe that they were better at prosecuting illegals, but I have not seen hard numbers on it.

Of course you believe that the answer is to do even less, and to legalize those that successfully broke the law and have been living here, don't you?

Friday, April 6, 2018

Yes they were, and attempted more then once to get immigation reform done, but the left wouldn't compromise, and would not fund border security.....so the bills failed

but the President took action where he could, and we saw a decline, until Xiden took office and invited them all over.

Mayorkas is the anti DHS chief. He is more concerned with safety of foreigners trying to invade the USA than citizens. Disgusting.

If I were an enemy government of America, I would send hundreds of millions of dollars to Mexico and other nations and fund as many buses as I could to flood your border. That would be one of a few activities. The others, primarily economic and in influencing Big Business and media to support my cause, if I wanted to bankrupt a nation and blunt them.

It seems on many fronts, Americas most capable enemies are winning. Your southern border is a self inflicted National Security threat in my opinion and it's been going on for decades. Coinciding with your lost industries to China as it were.

We desperately need America to survive and thrive. It seems some have a different perspective on what "success" looks like.

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas on Monday asked DHS staff to volunteer to help deal with what he conceded was an "overwhelming" number of migrants at the border, as the administration scrambles to deal with the escalating crisis.

"Today, I activated the Volunteer Force to support Customs and Border Protection (CBP) as they face a surge in migration along the Southwest Border," Mayorkas said in an email to staff, seen by Fox News.

"You have likely seen the news about the overwhelming numbers of migrants seeking access to this country along the Southwest Border," he said. "President Biden and I are committed to ensuring our Nation has a safe, orderly, and humane immigration system while continuing to balance all of the other critical DHS missions."

What they need at the border is armed volunteers with a free hand.

China, the Democrats and Mexico are all working together to attack the US through it's Southern border. We need to send MILITARY to Mexico's Southern border and our border. Otherwise the problem will just get worse with each passing week. If you think it's not a problem for you because you don't live near the border, you are wrong. The illegals and the drugs are being transported to every state.

They want volunteers to provide humanitarian aid when they should be asking for volunteers to repel invaders.

Forum List

Back