Devastation in BC

BC saw 569 deaths from heat this summer, and now they are dealing with record floods. The money spent rebuilding is money they will not have for improving other infrastructure. And many of those homeowners will be wiped out. BC also had many large and damaging fires. Yet there are those that choose to ignore this area and so many others that have seen catastrophic weather events in the past 5 years.

Yes ... swamp-lands flood on a regular basis ... you should know that living in Portland ... or maybe you don't, how blind are you? ...

Yes ... swamp-lands flood on a regular basis ... you should know that living in Portland ... or maybe you don't, how blind are you? ...
That does not look like swampland.
1638843874434.png

View attachment 572682
Not the first time it has flooded either. Amazing what a couple of hydroelectric dams would do to provide flood control AND electricity, you know, like they do on the Columbia. But that's right, you mental giants want to tear all of those down so you can clamor on about climate change and flooding. I'll keep your secret, wink wink.

Meh, there is always someplace in the world that is getting corn-holed by the weather it just happens to be BC's turn this go-round.

It's only whiney-assed privileged white people that don't know their ass from a hole in the ground that choose to blame it on something besides, you know, the weather because they think that they have a real good bead on things or are simply parroting what their equally tarded friends say.

They clutch their pearls and go on about if only this, or if only that, and the whole time "climate scientists" are making bank on "studies" to support their own half-baked ideas.....Add to that they all want to rob me blind to pay for their schemes while making themselves rich.....Not to mention trying to change the way I live my life.

I swear, you have to be a fuckin' moron to believe in their self-perpetuating tripe.

Blah!

R.4cbc95d18427285ca2ddc4e494a7457e

Last edited:
View attachment 572682

What part of "100-year flood event" do you not understand? ...

I was refering to the flat-lands that make up the Lower Frazier River Valley ... where people have drained the land, built their homes and businesses and are having their lives disrupted ... very much like the Willamette Valley in 1996, and the Lower Klamath River Valley in 1964 ... and you know this ... why are you lying? ...

BC saw 569 deaths from heat this summer, and now they are dealing with record floods. The money spent rebuilding is money they will not have for improving other infrastructure. And many of those homeowners will be wiped out. BC also had many large and damaging fires. Yet there are those that choose to ignore this area and so many others that have seen catastrophic weather events in the past 5 years.

I'm sorry if BC had terrible weather and people died.

But all they can do, all anyone can do, is to adapt to bad weather.

It isn't like there is any way to prevent it, just go with the flow.

Does this mean, I should have gone to see it before it was burned down and washed away?

No it means you should have gone to see it while it was burning down and washing away. Who doesn't like a good show. Like Hamilton without all the insipid singing.

Forum List

Back