Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
1-6 turds to now 6 wins

This is the best lions team since 1991

They won’t even make the playoffs but could win it all

I would not bet against the Lions running the table and finishing at 10-7 and making the playoffs. They could beat out both Washington and New York that could finish at 9-7-1, I ain't saying that'll happen but who knows? They are a very hot team right now and looking very good IMHO.

1-6 turds to now 6 wins

This is the best lions team since 1991

They won’t even make the playoffs but could win it all
I told my brother and dad today. This is all part of SOL. Don't forget this is a key part of SOL. The raising our hopes and expectations. To dare dream of winning it all one day, or even one playoff game. So right now there's a chance we make the playoffs? We won't. Don't count on it. Count on something going horribly wrong.

Don't forget Green Bay is still in it too. They'll end up getting in, we won't.

Too bad they didn't win a couple of those close ones in the beginning of the season. Damn it. 2 extra wins on their record, I'd be a believer. But I think they're going to come up short.

Oh, and let's NEVER forget how in love we are with this new coach because he's gotten the Lion's to 6 and 7. We got rid of Jim Caldwell. 4 seasons he went 9-7, 9-7, 7-9 then 11-5. Then we got rid of him.

We have 4 more games. Let's see if we have a winning record. We are 6-7? I'd be happy with 9 and 8. Win 3, lose 1. Have a winning record. Anything less is a failure right?

No
Seattle has 7 wins
Wash and NY have 7.5

They won’t make it
This team is F awesome
Dude, you need to discuss the remaining schedule and the Tie-Breakers.

Since WA-NYG tied, most tie breakers are irrelevant, unless another tie occurs.
WA-NYG play again next weekend. Winner holds the tie-breaker, unless another tie........LOLLLLOLOL.....that would certainly be interesting.
Sea beat Detroit. Seattle owns the tie-breaker over Detroit.

Most Likely comes down to
WA
NYG
Sea
Detroit
for 2 spots.

Trevor Lawrence big game for the Jags beats the Titans. that's the big story of the day. sorry

Dude, you need to discuss the remaining schedule and the Tie-Breakers.

Since WA-NYG tied, most tie breakers are irrelevant, unless another tie occurs.
WA-NYG play again next weekend. Winner holds the tie-breaker, unless another tie........LOLLLLOLOL.....that would certainly be interesting.
Sea beat Detroit. Seattle owns the tie-breaker over Detroit.

Most Likely comes down to
WA
NYG
Sea
Detroit
for 2 spots.
I can see WA losing all their remaining games
And I can see Seattle losing a few too. Maybe 3 of 4?

Giants schedule doesn't look easy either.

I would not bet against the Lions running the table and finishing at 10-7 and making the playoffs. They could beat out both Washington and New York that could finish at 9-7-1, I ain't saying that'll happen but who knows? They are a very hot team right now and looking very good IMHO.
Lion's fans know what I mean when I say wait, SOL are coming.

Don’t know why they would be excited about it if they went to the playoffs,they would just get blown out by the cowboys or eagles IF and that’s a major if,they got that far in the playoffs once they got there,the lions are a grade school team playing a high school team if having to face the cowturds or eagles yet their getting excited about having the chance to go to the playoffs? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back