Detroit lions blowing out Arizona

I think the Lions may very well play themselves out of a top 2 pick, which they are famous for. They usually play just good enough to miss out on the best player in the draft, although Penei Sewell might've been that guy in 2021. If you told me the Lions would score 30 and beat the Cards by 18 I'd have said you were bat-shit crazy.

I'd be thrilled to get Hutchinson.
Remember dion sanders flat out told the lions not to draft him?

Green Bay at Baltimore with no Lamar Jackson.
On now.
Aaron Rogers really is great. I bet he really wants a second ring. He deserves another but in football you can deserve and never get because your team chokes.

After today I think Tampa or Kansas City will win again. No new team. Cards will choke, Matthew stafford will choke, etc. No new Super Bowl qb.

Aaron Rogers really is great. I bet he really wants a second ring. He deserves another but in football you can deserve and never get because your team chokes.

After today I think Tampa or Kansas City will win again. No new team. Cards will choke, Matthew stafford will choke, etc. No new Super Bowl qb.
The 'underdogs' to possibly look out for are the Cowboys.
Big game in 2 weeks when they host Arizona.

The NFC is fairly set except for the final shuffling.....
Dalllas, GB, TB, win their divisions then Arizona the Rams and 49ers fight it out in the west.

In the AFC it's basically KC and 12 other teams that could get in.

The 'underdogs' to possibly look out for are the Cowboys.
Big game in 2 weeks when they host Arizona.
To change the subject, what if Stafford meets Dallas in the first round? I’ll for sure be rooting for Matthew in that scenario but if he loses in the first round he will be no better off than he was with the lions. He has to win 1 playoff game.

But if he does, Dallas will be very disappointed. It would be a great game.

The playoffs are going to be great.

To change the subject, what if Stafford meets Dallas in the first round? I’ll for sure be rooting for Matthew in that scenario but if he loses in the first round he will be no better off than he was with the lions. He has to win 1 playoff game.

But if he does, Dallas will be very disappointed. It would be a great game.

The playoffs are going to be great.
I heard one of the NFL Network commentators -- think it was Kurt Warner,(ex Rams) saying one of the likely scenarios will be Dallas at Green Bay in round 2, but it's all up in the air until Sunday. In that case the Rams may play N.O. but again who knows ?

Odds of a TB at GB rematch look pretty solid, though, I'd say.

I heard one of the NFL Network commentators -- think it was Kurt Warner,(ex Rams) saying one of the likely scenarios will be Dallas at Green Bay in round 2, but it's all up in the air until Sunday. In that case the Rams may play N.O. but again who knows ?

Odds of a TB at GB rematch look pretty solid, though, I'd say.
Who might rams get in the first round? I saw Dallas 52% chance?

Forum List

Back