Destruction Of The Family

I know you are wrong. Again- you continue just to bear false witness against President Obama claiming he promoted pedophilia.

By claiming that allowing transgender kids to share bathrooms with other kids is promoting pedophilia.

I don't know how much more stupid you can be to make that claim.

I think the truth is obvious enough, for any sane person who will examine it. To deny it, as you do, you are either incredibly stupid, or else flat-out lying. Most likely, both.

Let me ask you this: What do you claim is the legitimate point of allowing boys into girls' restrooms, locker rooms, showers, and such, violating the modesty, privacy, and safety of actual girls? And what legitimate motive could President Obama have had to order that?

I think that it is obvious that you don't have a clue what a sane person would think.

Still waiting for you to show me how President Obama promoted pedophilia- despite all of your efforts to shift the topic.

I think that it is obvious that you don't have a clue what a sane person would think.

Still waiting for you to show me how President Obama promoted pedophilia- despite all of your efforts to shift the topic.

I have done so, repeatedly. And you just lie and deflect in order to distract away from the clear facts, as you always do.

Eh, the economy after the 60's eventually forced women to work whether they wanted to or not and Mom at home raising the kids became a luxury. Some would call it progress but I think it's pretty well a shame family wise.

also "the pill" came out and free love (sexual revolution) devalued women, men, children, faith, morality and seemingly common sense...

View attachment 295696

Two incomes became necessary due to higher income taxes and Social Security taxes.
There are still traditional families with one bread winner. It’s a matter of priorities.

I have done so, repeatedly. And you just lie and deflect in order to distract away from the clear facts, as you always do.

No- you have shown policies of President Obama's that you don't like that have nothing to do with pedophilia, or any promotion of pedophilia by President Obama.

Again- you just bear false witness.

There are six things that the LORD strongly dislikes, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.

— Proverbs 6:16–19

I think the truth is obvious enough, for any sane person who will examine it. To deny it, as you do, you are either incredibly stupid, or else flat-out lying. Most likely, both.

Let me ask you this: What do you claim is the legitimate point of allowing boys into girls' restrooms, locker rooms, showers, and such, violating the modesty, privacy, and safety of actual girls? And what legitimate motive could President Obama have had to order that?

Bob, these people are beyond all hope. Evil is like that.

Because , unlike you and some others here , he is smart enough to understand that those transgirls identify as females and are no threat to the cicgender girls. It about allowing them the dignity to be who they feel that they are

Eh, the economy after the 60's eventually forced women to work whether they wanted to or not and Mom at home raising the kids became a luxury. Some would call it progress but I think it's pretty well a shame family wise.

also "the pill" came out and free love (sexual revolution) devalued women, men, children, faith, morality and seemingly common sense...

View attachment 295696

Two incomes became necessary due to higher income taxes and Social Security taxes.
There are still traditional families with one bread winner. It’s a matter of priorities.

Of course. If one of the earners has a very strong income, they can afford that luxury. Otherwise, there is not an option.

I do not believe that failed former President Barack Hussein Obama promoted, in any way, pedophilia.

That being said, he had great motivation to push for transexuals being in the military and allowing kids to chose the restroom or locker room they use depending on who they identify as. WHAT? In modern history, Democrats work diligently to pigeonhole all voters into a tiny group. They then develop an approach to pander to that specific "pigeon" to vote for them. Once that vote is cast, the Democrats do whatever they wanted until the next election. Here was a bit of actual action in spite of the other 99% of the population. Democrats know the rest of their base will hail such a move as being hip and Progressive.

As for President Obama's motivation...hmmmmm...
I%20told%20Russia%20cropped-S.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 295696

Of course. If one of the earners has a very strong income, they can afford that luxury. Otherwise, there is not an option.

You are mistaken.

And then, it asks, “What happened?”

My response...Women’s Lib!

Well, this article claims television, movies, the education system, and most politicians assure us that it’s okay to run around like wild animals doing whatever we like doing.

The end results are discouraging. Children raised in poverty and lower educational goals. And a lower fertility rate.

Okay, buddy.. Here's what actually happened. The wealthy blew up the middle class, and women didn't want to stay with guys who weren't good providers on the jobs that were left. But by all means, blame "Women's Lib", like that is what forced women into the workforce.

And then, it asks, “What happened?”

My response...Women’s Lib!

Well, this article claims television, movies, the education system, and most politicians assure us that it’s okay to run around like wild animals doing whatever we like doing.

The end results are discouraging. Children raised in poverty and lower educational goals. And a lower fertility rate.

Okay, buddy.. Here's what actually happened. The wealthy blew up the middle class, and women didn't want to stay with guys who weren't good providers on the jobs that were left. But by all means, blame "Women's Lib", like that is what forced women into the workforce.

Save it. The idiot perpetrator of this moronic thread has fled the scene of his crime never to deal with the blow back . A spineless fool

longknife

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Because , unlike you and some others here , he is smart enough to understand that those transgirls identify as females and are no threat to the cicgender [sic] girls. It about allowing them the dignity to be who they feel that they are

You're so f•••ed-up in the head that you don't even know the difference between boys and girls.

The hard, undeniable, scientific fact is that “trans girls” are boys, not girls. They have no damn business being in girls' restrooms, locker rooms, dressing rooms, showers, and such; and to allow them into such places is abusive to actual girls, violating their safety, privacy, and modesty. Only subhuman piece of shit such as yourself would ever advocate abusing girls in such a manner. Real men have a duty and an obligation to protect girls, from such abuse, and to protect them from dangerous, predatory pieces of shit such as yourself and those whose side you take.

13061955_1003507443017961_8312293386271927368_n.jpg

Because , unlike you and some others here , he is smart enough to understand that those transgirls identify as females and are no threat to the cicgender [sic] girls. It about allowing them the dignity to be who they feel that they are

You're so f•••ed-up in the head that you don't even know the difference between boys and girls.

The hard, undeniable, scientific fact is that “trans girls” are boys, not girls. They have no damn business being in girls' restrooms, locker rooms, dressing rooms, showers, and such; and to allow them into such places is abusive to actual girls, violating their safety, privacy, and modesty. Only subhuman piece of shit such as yourself would ever advocate abusing girls in such a manner. Real men have a duty and an obligation to protect girls, from such abuse, and to protect them from dangerous, predatory pieces of shit such as yourself and those whose side you take.

View attachment 309213
Great post. You just KNEW our buddy PP would be all over this thread.

Promoting homosexuality, as Obama did, promotes pedophilia. Take the Boy Scouts, please.

BarackObamaisms
If you believe that shit there is something seriously wrong with you. More likely you're a shameless liar. Oh wait. In that case there is STILL something seriously wrong with you.

View attachment 295696

You are mistaken.

I get that a lot from ignorant Progressives. They parrot out whatever their far-left leaders tell them to say. One thing they can never say is that TAXES ARE TOO HIGH!! :D

View attachment 295696

It can be done on a pretty working class income.

Promoting homosexuality, as Obama did, promotes pedophilia. Take the Boy Scouts, please.

BarackObamaisms

Promoting homosexuality doesn't promote pedophilia any more than promoting healthy heterosexuality.

Lets talk about the Boy Scouts. Why are the Boy Scouts going bankrupt?

Because the Boy Scouts for generations allowed child predators to prey on boy scouts- and presumed that since the child predators were married men, with their own children- that they were no child predators.- and then the Boy Scouts covered up the crimes- for decades.

Like Jerry Sandusky- you remember him-
upload_2020-2-28_14-16-31.jpeg
star athlete, college football coach, married with 6 kids- and a serial molester of boys. Parents would leave their kids in his charge because they could trust him- because he wasn't one of those dangerous wimpy 'queers'- because he was a good Christian married father. ]

Idiots like you put kids in danger. I cannot repeat this often enough.

I don't know whether this is intentional or just that your bigotry is so intense that you don't realize how your propaganda puts kids in danger.

Fact: Most victims of child abuse are girls- every time you promote the idea that its only the gays doing it, you are telling parents that its okay to leave their girl with Pastor Bill.
Fact: Most child molesters who do molest boys identify themselves as heterosexual- every time you promote the idea that its just gays doing the molesting you reinforce exactly what got the Boy Scouts in trouble- its okay to leave your boy at Troop Leader Bob's house- because he is married with kids- so he can't be a child molester.....

Forum List

Back