Destruction Of The Family

Secondly- regardless of that letter- still not an example of President Obama promoting pedophilia- since this is about allowing under age children access to bathrooms- nothing about allowing adults access.

It's about forcing girls to endure make audiences when they use restroom facilities, when they dress, undress, and use showers, and similarly forcing boys to endure female audiences when doing the same. Breaking down basic principles of privacy and modesty is a key element in grooming children to be easier prey for more serious sexual abuse. How can you possibly not see that? I think the answer is clear—you know damn well that I am right, but you are on the side of the sick perverts behind this agenda, and against the side of children who are being set up to be victimized by and for the sake of this agenda.

And of course, promoting “trangenderism” is all about introducing confusion about sexuality in general—confusion that is intended to play into the hands of sexual predators.

At its root, I think it is obvious and undeniable that pedophilia is the driving motive behind this agenda, behind all of it. If it was about the rights of degenerates to practice their sick perversions in peace and privacy, then they'd have been content to stop there, very far short of imposing this sickness on others, and especially of imposing this sickness on innocent children.

I got married 25 years ago in the latter day Sodom of Key West. though.

If you look anything like the photograph you show, that couldn't have been your first marriage.

Why, one wonders, did your first marriage fail if you are so "progressive" (sic) and brilliant, as all "progressives" exclaim themselves to be?

Not to side with Tainted Tommy, but I'm about the same age that he is (in fact, if the profile information is to be believed, I am older than he by just two days), and I am on my first marriage, which, in a few months, will have been for twenty-five years. Why do you doubt that he's on his first marriage?

Of course, I'm a lot healthier-looking than he is, even in my current significantly-weakened condition, recovering from a bad injury that occurred six months ago.

Scouts were losing popularity for a number of years. Under pressure, they voted to allow gay leaders which was the final nail in their coffin.

6a00d8341c503453ef01901c34a04a970b.jpg

LOL- so why do you think that your Dear Leader has been covering up their 'crimes' for the last 3 years?

You folks have been saying that the Clintons are criminals for 30 years now- and not a single arrest or conviction- even with your Dear Leader in office for the last 3 years.

If Hillary is a criminal- she must be a criminal mastermind of the first order- one that apparently prosecutors can't catch- but you alert investigators on the interweb are just that more perceptive than all of them.

So again- why do you think that your Dear Leader is covering up for them?

The status quo has been the norm for decades. I'm talking about both parties. Each went through the motions regarding prosecuting crimes of politicians so they could point to what they had accomplished.

Corruption, in my opinion, is very deep-seated. One need only look at unwarranted desperation and viciousness of their attacks. It has taken years of investigation and planning to prosecute a mob family. Expecting quick results within the government in the elite circles of Washington is foolish.

We are blessed that we have a president who is not part of the Washington elite.

Come on, as far left as you might be, even you cannot believe that there was nothing illegal about having an illegal server, deleting 30,000 emails, smashing cell phones, using known unsupported information to secure FISA warrants, the illegal use of the IRS to punish Conservative non-profit organizations, and the list goes on...and on... Can you imagine if they start to prosecute for insider trading?

Our culture is 'stacked' to make it very hard for families to stay together. We need to attack the problem at its base and RWs will never allow that.

What in the heck are you talking about?

It was former President Lyndon Johnson who decided that rewarding bad behavior and punishing good behavior was a grand idea leading to the mess we have today.

Eh, the economy after the 60's eventually forced women to work whether they wanted to or not and Mom at home raising the kids became a luxury. Some would call it progress but I think it's pretty well a shame family wise.

also "the pill" came out and free love (sexual revolution) devalued women, men, children, faith, morality and seemingly common sense...

View attachment 295696

Two incomes became necessary due to higher income taxes and Social Security taxes.

Yup, a lot of new challenges thrown on family stability got us here.

https://www.bls.gov/spotlight/2017/...fore-during-and-after-the-great-recession.pdf

If you look anything like the photograph you show, that couldn't have been your first marriage.

Why, one wonders, did your first marriage fail if you are so "progressive" (sic) and brilliant, as all "progressives" exclaim themselves to be?

Not to side with Tainted Tommy, but I'm about the same age that he is (in fact, if the profile information is to be believed, I am older than he by just two days), and I am on my first marriage, which, in a few months, will have been for twenty-five years. Why do you doubt that he's on his first marriage?

Of course, I'm a lot healthier-looking than he is, even in my current significantly-weakened condition, recovering from a bad injury that occurred six months ago.

I have doubts because he is so arrogant and Leftist, and because he looks older than 50.
That he did not reply suggests I was correct.

Why, one wonders, did Trump's first two marriages fail if he is as brilliant as he (almost daily) proclaims?

So what? I'm not looking for him to be a marriage counselor. Are you?

In my younger days, I raced cross country on motorcycles, Enduros. As a result, I was on a first-name basis with my orthopedic surgeon. I never once cared if he had been married once, five times or never. I wanted his hands to do a great job on my bones. Period.

Isn't it funny?

I was responding to an idiot who attacked another poster by asking him why his marriage failed if he was as brilliant as 'all progressives' claim to be.

You didn't have any response to that original post- you didn't post about how brilliance doesn't really matter when it comes to marriage- because hey your surgeon.

But when I point out that your Dear Leader's marriages failed even though he daily proclaims his brilliance- you get all defensive.

You folks have been saying that the Clintons are criminals for 30 years now- and not a single arrest or conviction- even with your Dear Leader in office for the last 3 years.

Really?

William Jefferson Clinton, Former President of the United States and Democrat
Sexual Assault

Rape

Women have been charging Bill Clinton with sexual assault since his days as a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford 30 years ago.

Gennifer Flowers (Unknown settlement)

Paula Jones ($850,000 settlement)

Kathleen Willey (Unknown settlement)

Juanita Broaddrick (Unknown settlement)

Monica Lewinsky….(“I did not have sex with THAT woman”)

Perjury

Impeachment

Loss of Law License

$50,000 fine

Whitewater

Arkansas Gov. Jim Guy Tucker - fraud felony convictions - 3 counts (Tucker resigned facing impeachment)

Jim McDougal - fraud and conspiracy felony convictions - 18 counts

Susan McDougal - felony - 4 counts (pardoned during Clinton's last minute

Pardongate payoffs)

William J. Marks Sr - conspiracy

Stephen Smith - conspiracy

Larry Kuca - Fraud

Neal Ainley - 2 misdemeanors for embezzlement

David Hale - guilty plea - conspiracy

Chris Wade - felony

Whitewater real-estate investor John Haley - recent!

1998 on fraud Robert Palmer - felony for conspiracy Charles Matthews - guilty plea for bribery Eugene Fitzhugh -

Whitewater - bribery Webster Hubbell - #2 ranking Justice Dept. Official - felony for embezzlement and fraud

John Latham - CEO of Madison Bank - bank fraud Campaign

Finance: Johnny Chung - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Gene Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Nora Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Howard Glicken - guilty plea - 2 misdemeanors - funneling foreign donations

Yah Lin "Charlie" Trie - guilty plea - illegal Clinton campaign donations

John Huang - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Paula Jonesgate: William Jefferson Clinton - found guilty - civil contempt of court - lying under oath about material facts. The Office of the Independent

Council further presented Clinton with an agreement that had him disbarred from practicing law for 5 years and made him sign a statement admitting to his deception.

Post Administration

Sandy Bergergate Sandy Berger – Clinton National Security Adviser -- found guilty of stealing highly classified documents from the National Archive and destroying them.

Sexual Assault

Rape

Women have been charging Bill Clinton with sexual assault since his days as a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford 30 years ago.

Perjury

Impeachment

Loss of Law License

$50,000 fine

Whitewater

Arkansas Gov. Jim Guy Tucker - fraud felony convictions - 3 counts (Tucker resigned facing impeachment)

Pardongate payoffs)

Larry Kuca - Fraud

Chris Wade - felony

1998 on fraud Robert Palmer - felony for conspiracy Charles Matthews - guilty plea for bribery Eugene Fitzhugh -

Whitewater - bribery Webster Hubbell - #2 ranking Justice Dept. Official - felony for embezzlement and fraud

Finance: Johnny Chung - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Paula Jonesgate: William Jefferson Clinton - found guilty - civil contempt of court - lying under oath about material facts. The Office of the Independent

Council further presented Clinton with an agreement that had him disbarred from practicing law for 5 years and made him sign a statement admitting to his deception.

Post Administration

Sandy Bergergate Sandy Berger – Clinton National Security Adviser -- found guilty of stealing highly classified documents from the National Archive and destroying them.

"WE ARE the president." - Hillary Clinton when Bubba was in the White House

Outstanding, Friend. Thank you very much.
I must add this to Hateful Hillary
and possibly to Democrat Insanity - Trump Derangement Syndrome

The original purpose of Planned Parenthood was to give all women access to birth control- something Conservatives to this day continue to oppose.

Yes, there are some Conservatives, Christians, who oppose artificial birth control. So what?

I presented to you the indisputable facts on the original purpose and you run and hide.

th%20%281%29-S.jpg

LOL- you claiming to present 'indisputable facts' is like Trump proclaiming how honest he is.

First of all- you asked what the original purpose of Planned Parenthood was- I answered correctly. You dishonestly(shocking I know) implied that the original purpose of Planned Parenthood was to 'exterminate the negro population'- and that of course is a lie.

Not that you care about the facts or the truth- after all you are a Trumpsky- but the facts are pretty straightforward- as is your lie.

The story of Margaret Sanger is the story of the struggle for women's rights in America- and how Conservatives tried to deny those rights to women- and also explains why this hero for women's right is being vilified by the far right.
https://www.biography.com/activist/margaret-sanger
Sanger started her campaign to educate women about sex in 1912 by writing a newspaper column called "What Every Girl Should Know." She also worked as a nurse on the Lower East Side, at the time a predominantly poor immigrant neighborhood. Through her work, Sanger treated a number of women who had undergone back-alley abortions or tried to self-terminate their pregnancies. Sanger objected to the unnecessary suffering endured by these women, and she fought to make birth control information and contraceptives available. She also began dreaming of a "magic pill" to be used to control pregnancy. "No woman can call herself free until she can choose consciously whether she will or will not be a mother," Sanger said.

In 1914, Sanger started a feminist publication called The Woman Rebel, which promoted a woman's right to have birth control. The monthly magazine landed her in trouble, as it was illegal to send out information on contraception through the mail. The Comstock Act of 1873 prohibited the trade in and circulation of "obscene and immoral materials." Championed by Anthony Comstock, the act included publications, devices and medications related to contraception and abortion in its definition of obscene materials. It also made mailing and importing anything related to these topics a crime.

Rather than face a possible five-year jail sentence, Sanger fled to England. While there, she worked in the women's movement and researched other forms of birth control, including diaphragms, which she later smuggled back into the United States.

Sanger returned to the United States in October 1915, after the charges against her had been dropped. She began touring to promote birth control, a term that she coined. In 1916, she opened the first birth control clinic in the United States. Sanger and her staff, including her sister Ethel, were arrested during a raid of the Brooklyn clinic nine days after it opened. They were charged with providing information on contraception and fitting women for diaphragms. Sanger and her sister spent 30 days in jail for breaking the Comstock law. Later appealing her conviction, she scored a victory for the birth control movement. The court wouldn't overturn the earlier verdict, but it made an exception in the existing law to allow doctors to prescribe contraception to their female patients for medical reasons. Around this time, Sanger also published her first issue of The Birth Control Review.

In 1921, Sanger established the American Birth Control League, a precursor to today's Planned Parenthood Federation of America. She served as its president until 1928. In 1923, while with the league, she opened the first legal birth control clinic in the United States. The clinic was named the Birth Control Clinical Research Bureau.

Sanger believed that one of the main causes for poverty in American households was women having more children than they could support- and advocated for giving women the control to determine how many children she had- i.e. "Every child should be a wanted child."- and established birth control clinics in poor neighborhoods so that poor women could get access to birth control that was readily available to women with means.

And that led to the lie you are promoting.
Fact Check: Was Planned Parenthood Started To 'Control' The Black Population?

Sanger worked with black ministers to
Sanger's birth control movement did have support in black neighborhoods, beginning in the '20s when there were leagues in Harlem started by African-Americans. Sanger also worked closely with NAACP founder W.E.B. DuBois on a "Negro Project," which she viewed as a way to get safe contraception to African-Americans.

In 1946, Sanger wrote about the importance of giving "Negro" parents a choice in how many children they would have.

"The Negro race has reached a place in its history when every possible effort should be made to have every Negro child count as a valuable contribution to the future of America," she wrote. "Negro parents, like all parents, must create the next generation from strength, not from weakness; from health, not from despair."

Was Planned Parenthood's founder racist?

So lets get to the letter that your quote is grabbed from- a letter to black ministers in the South
Margaret Sanger – Letter from Margaret Sanger to Dr. C.J. Gamble | Genius

The ministers work is also important and also he should be trained, perhaps by the Federation as to our ideals and the goal that we hope to reach. We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members

Sanger here is clearly countering the very kind of false argument that you are promoting- that the goal of birth control was the extermination of the Negro population.

But I think that the best defender of Sanger's work with African Americans is Martin Luther King Jr.

In 1966, Martin Luther King Jr. made clear that he agreed that Sanger’s life’s work was anything but inhumane. In 1966, when King received Planned Parenthood’s Margaret Sanger Award in Human Rights, he praised her contributions to the black community. “There is a striking kinship between our movement and Margaret Sanger’s early efforts,” he said. “…Margaret Sanger had to commit what was then called a crime in order to enrich humanity, and today we honor her courage and vision.”

I realize that you on the far right will continue to ignore the facts- just as your Dear Leader tells you to- but those are the facts. Margaret Sanger was an American hero who helped ensure that women could control their own bodies- something that the Right has attacked for all the way back to when she was fighting the laws Conservatives passed to forbid women from even reading about birth control.

Eh, the economy after the 60's eventually forced women to work whether they wanted to or not and Mom at home raising the kids became a luxury. Some would call it progress but I think it's pretty well a shame family wise.

also "the pill" came out and free love (sexual revolution) devalued women, men, children, faith, morality and seemingly common sense...

View attachment 295696

Two incomes became necessary due to higher income taxes and Social Security taxes.

Interesting theory- doesn't match the data though.

Not a theory, fact!

Pretty much guaranteed when you say something is a fact, it is just something you pull out of your ass.

1. Progressives (sick) like you are pro-homosexual. You have already destroyed the Boy Scouts.
Progressives are pro equality and that includes supporting gay rights .Deal with it. Perverts who flocked to the boy scouts are the ones who have destroyed the boy scouts

Scouts were losing popularity for a number of years. Under pressure, they voted to allow gay leaders which was the final nail in their coffin.

Pretty sure the nail in the coffin was all of the lawsuits by former boy scouts who were molested by boy scout leaders and that the BSA covered up for decades.

Really?

Sexual Assault

Rape

Perjury

Impeachment

Loss of Law License

$50,000 fine

Whitewater

Pardongate payoffs)

Larry Kuca - Fraud

Chris Wade - felony

Post Administration

Wow- that entire post just to admit I was correct?

Thanks for confirming my statement.

Secondly- regardless of that letter- still not an example of President Obama promoting pedophilia- since this is about allowing under age children access to bathrooms- nothing about allowing adults access.

It's about forcing girls to endure make audiences when they use restroom facilities, when they dress, undress, and use showers, and similarly forcing boys to endure female audiences when doing the same. Breaking down basic principles of privacy and modesty is a key element in grooming children to be easier prey for more serious sexual abuse. How can you possibly not see that? I think the answer is clear—you know damn well that I am right, but you are on the side of the sick perverts behind this agenda, and against the side of children who are being set up to be victimized by and for the sake of this agenda.

And of course, promoting “trangenderism” is all about introducing confusion about sexuality in general—confusion that is intended to play into the hands of sexual predators.

At its root, I think it is obvious and undeniable that pedophilia is the driving motive behind this agenda, behind all of it. If it was about the rights of degenerates to practice their sick perversions in peace and privacy, then they'd have been content to stop there, very far short of imposing this sickness on others, and especially of imposing this sickness on innocent children.

I know you are wrong. Again- you continue just to bear false witness against President Obama claiming he promoted pedophilia.

By claiming that allowing transgender kids to share bathrooms with other kids is promoting pedophilia.

I don't know how much more stupid you can be to make that claim.

Sorry to hear about your injury and I hope you have a good recovery.

LOL- so why do you think that your Dear Leader has been covering up their 'crimes' for the last 3 years?

If Hillary is a criminal- she must be a criminal mastermind of the first order- one that apparently prosecutors can't catch- but you alert investigators on the interweb are just that more perceptive than all of them.

So again- why do you think that your Dear Leader is covering up for them?

The status quo has been the norm for decades. I'm talking about both parties. Each went through the motions regarding prosecuting crimes of politicians so they could point to what they had accomplished.

Corruption, in my opinion, is very deep-seated. One need only look at unwarranted desperation and viciousness of their attacks. It has taken years of investigation and planning to prosecute a mob family. Expecting quick results within the government in the elite circles of Washington is foolish.

We are blessed that we have a president who is not part of the Washington elite.

Come on, as far left as you might be, even you cannot believe that there was nothing illegal about having an illegal server, deleting 30,000 emails, smashing cell phones, using known unsupported information to secure FISA warrants, the illegal use of the IRS to punish Conservative non-profit organizations, and the list goes on...and on... Can you imagine if they start to prosecute for insider trading?

Again- why do you believe your Dear Leader is covering up all of those crimes you have proclaimed took place?

I know you are wrong. Again- you continue just to bear false witness against President Obama claiming he promoted pedophilia.

By claiming that allowing transgender kids to share bathrooms with other kids is promoting pedophilia.

I don't know how much more stupid you can be to make that claim.

I think the truth is obvious enough, for any sane person who will examine it. To deny it, as you do, you are either incredibly stupid, or else flat-out lying. Most likely, both.

Let me ask you this: What do you claim is the legitimate point of allowing boys into girls' restrooms, locker rooms, showers, and such, violating the modesty, privacy, and safety of actual girls? And what legitimate motive could President Obama have had to order that?

Forum List

Back