Destroy President Elect Trump @ All Cost

John Bolton: Leaks 'Politically Motivated' to Destroy Trump
"There were a limited number of people in that room."

News

Michael Horn
boltini.jpg

Former U.N. ambassador John Bolton dismissed the leaks from "deep state" against President Trump as nothing more than "politically motivated" tricks to bring down an American President.

Speaking with Breitbart News Daily, Bolton told host Alex Marlow that there's no reason to believe that the classified information leaked to Russia "could really do harm to America or our allies."

“I don’t think there’s anything that I’ve seen in the press yet that would give me that kind of pause,” Bolton said.

You're comment brings up something very interesting--mainly who was in this room with Trump when he met with the Russians would be the "source" of the leak because we know that American media was not let in--only Russian media was allowed to come in:

So here were the people that were in that room: Donald Trump -- President Rex Tillerson -- Secretary of State H.R. McMaster -- National Security Adviser Dina Powell. So which one of them leaked information and stated that Trump had given highly sensitive Classified information to the Russians--something we haven't even given our allies.
Who was in Trump's meeting with the Russians?

There are people in this country--that will protect this country FIRST and dam to hell anyone who threatens it, and will leak information to make sure that happens. It could have been any of the above 3, including H.R. McMaster who came running in to defend Trump--just to do a cya or a smoke screen.

Trump is a Yuuuggge dumbass. He has declared war on the most 2 powerful agencies in this country. The media & Intelligence agencies. No President in this nation's history was ever that stupid.

Every time he calls the media FAKE the more they will write & report. Everytime he insults the intelligence coming out of intelligence agencies and refers to Russia as just a ruse--the more he implicates himself and the deeper they will dig. :dig:

The FBI, the CIA and the Department of National Security swore an oath to their badge, including an oath to this country and the Constitution to defend against all enemies including foreign and domestic--and they don't give a rats ass who is sitting in the Oval office. If they feel Trump is a threat to this Democracy, (which he is) they are going to remove him. They are considered the last line of defense.
Donald Trump is a unique threat to American democracy
James Clapper: U.S. government “under assault” by Trump after Comey firing – The Denver Post
What if that country gave the OK which I think will find out by the special consul
"There were a limited number of people in that room."

News

Michael Horn
boltini.jpg

Former U.N. ambassador John Bolton dismissed the leaks from "deep state" against President Trump as nothing more than "politically motivated" tricks to bring down an American President.

Speaking with Breitbart News Daily, Bolton told host Alex Marlow that there's no reason to believe that the classified information leaked to Russia "could really do harm to America or our allies."

“I don’t think there’s anything that I’ve seen in the press yet that would give me that kind of pause,” Bolton said.

You're comment brings up something very interesting--mainly who was in this room with Trump when he met with the Russians would be the "source" of the leak because we know that American media was not let in--only Russian media was allowed to come in:

So here were the people that were in that room: Donald Trump -- President-- Rex Tillerson -- Secretary of State H.R. McMaster -- National Security Adviser Dina Powell-Deputy National Security Adviser- So which one of them leaked information and stated that Trump had given highly sensitive Classified information to the Russians--something we haven't even given our allies.
Who was in Trump's meeting with the Russians?

There are people in this country--that will protect this country FIRST and dam to hell anyone who threatens it, and will leak information to make sure that happens. It could have been any of the above 3, including H.R. McMaster who came running in to defend Trump, possibly just to do a cya or a smoke screen (that he wasn't the one that leaked it.)

Trump is such a Yuuuggge dumbass. He has declared war on the 2 most powerful agencies in this country. The media & Intelligence agencies. No President in this nation's history was ever that stupid.

Every time he calls the media FAKE the more they will write & report. Everytime he insults the intelligence coming out of intelligence agencies and refers to Russia as just a ruse--the more he implicates himself and the deeper they will dig. :dig:

The FBI, the CIA and the Department of National Security swore an oath to their badge, including an oath to this country and the Constitution to defend against all enemies foreign and domestic--and they don't give a rats ass who is sitting in the Oval office. They mayeven consider Trump to be the enemy right now. If they feel Trump is a threat to this Democracy, (which he is) they are going to remove him one way or another. They are considered the last line of defense of this country.
Donald Trump is a unique threat to American democracy
James Clapper: U.S. government “under assault” by Trump after Comey firing – The Denver Post
Maybe soros bought somebody in that room he's doing worse things to bring down Trump. Did ya ever think what could happen if they don't find any serious crime, no demo white house for at least two generations...

You clearly do not understand what I just said. There are people who could give a rats ass if someone has an R or D behind their name, even if they belong to the same party--and will put COUNTRY FIRST over partisan loyalty especially when they consider that someone is a threat to this Democracy. That's why this democracy has survived for the last 200 years.

th

They swore an oath to this country, the constitution and to defend against all foreign and domestic enemies-- and did not swear an oath to the Republican or Democrat party--LOL

Last edited:
Hannity was hysterical tonight on the " deep state, democrats, the media and Never Trumpers trying to destroy the president.

Not once did he even discuss Flynn. Lol. He's a world class butt buncher and wants Trump to take even more authoritarian measures than he's currently using.
Hannity and Coulter are the two biggest demagogues in the country and no sane people take either seriously,

THE LEFT’S RECKLESS RUSH TO JUDGMENT ON OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE
Why the latest line of attack doesn't hold water.
May 19, 2017

Joseph Klein
170510073131-mobapp-trump-comey-split-exlarge-169.jpg

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein appointed Robert Mueller III, a former FBI director, to serve as special counsel overseeing the investigation of alleged ties between Russian officials and President Trump’s campaign. Mr. Rosenstein acted Wednesday evening in Attorney General Jeff Sessions' stead, since Mr. Sessions had recused himself from any involvement in Russian investigation matters. Mr. Sessions did so because of his own contacts with the Russian ambassador to the U.S. while he was advising the Trump campaign. Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein briefed senators in a closed meeting on Thursday. Senator Lindsey Graham, Republican of South Carolina, said his take-away from the meeting was that what had started out as a counter intelligence investigation is “now being considered a criminal investigation.” As for the Trump-hating left and their lackeys in the mainstream media, they have already rendered a guilty verdict against President Trump for obstruction of justice without any credible facts to support it to date.

Jonathan Turley, the Shapiro Professor of Public Interest Law at George Washington University, wrote that if the Comey memo is “food for obstruction of justice, it is still an awfully thin soup.” The operative statute is Section 1503 of Title 18, United States Code. It forbids, among other things, “corruptly or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication” influencing, obstructing, or impeding, or endeavoring to influence, obstruct, or impede, “the due administration of justice.”

Now, with the Deputy Attorney General’s appointment of Robert Mueller as special counsel, who has been granted a broad investigatory mandate, reasonable people interested in the truth should allow the special counsel’s investigation to proceed wherever the facts take him. He will coordinate with the FBI as he sees fit, while the congressional committees undertaking their own oversight investigations of alleged Russian interference in last year’s presidential campaign can proceed as well. Don’t expect the left and their friends in the mainstream media to act reasonably, however. Their agenda continues to be to take down President Trump at all cost, no matter what the truth ends up to be.

The Left’s Reckless Rush to Judgment on Obstruction of Justice

IMG_0416.JPG
THE LEFT’S RECKLESS RUSH TO JUDGMENT ON OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE
Why the latest line of attack doesn't hold water.
May 19, 2017

Joseph Klein
170510073131-mobapp-trump-comey-split-exlarge-169.jpg

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein appointed Robert Mueller III, a former FBI director, to serve as special counsel overseeing the investigation of alleged ties between Russian officials and President Trump’s campaign. Mr. Rosenstein acted Wednesday evening in Attorney General Jeff Sessions' stead, since Mr. Sessions had recused himself from any involvement in Russian investigation matters. Mr. Sessions did so because of his own contacts with the Russian ambassador to the U.S. while he was advising the Trump campaign. Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein briefed senators in a closed meeting on Thursday. Senator Lindsey Graham, Republican of South Carolina, said his take-away from the meeting was that what had started out as a counter intelligence investigation is “now being considered a criminal investigation.” As for the Trump-hating left and their lackeys in the mainstream media, they have already rendered a guilty verdict against President Trump for obstruction of justice without any credible facts to support it to date.

Jonathan Turley, the Shapiro Professor of Public Interest Law at George Washington University, wrote that if the Comey memo is “food for obstruction of justice, it is still an awfully thin soup.” The operative statute is Section 1503 of Title 18, United States Code. It forbids, among other things, “corruptly or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication” influencing, obstructing, or impeding, or endeavoring to influence, obstruct, or impede, “the due administration of justice.”

Now, with the Deputy Attorney General’s appointment of Robert Mueller as special counsel, who has been granted a broad investigatory mandate, reasonable people interested in the truth should allow the special counsel’s investigation to proceed wherever the facts take him. He will coordinate with the FBI as he sees fit, while the congressional committees undertaking their own oversight investigations of alleged Russian interference in last year’s presidential campaign can proceed as well. Don’t expect the left and their friends in the mainstream media to act reasonably, however. Their agenda continues to be to take down President Trump at all cost, no matter what the truth ends up to be.

The Left’s Reckless Rush to Judgment on Obstruction of Justice
Hey goofball. Why did 18 members of Trump's staff make " undisclosed " trips to Russia?
When Comey testifies on Monday that Trump did ask him to shut down the Russian investigation and has documented evidence that proves it like has been reported... will you shoot yourself in the head to avoid watching the impeachment hearings?

Destroying trump sounds like an overwhelming wish and desire of the people. He is despised and loathed. Many believe he is a danger and threat to mankind and especially the USA. Let's stop the embarrassment and get rid of the old fool before his mental illness gets any worse.

View attachment 127425
I understand your bias/rabidness it was part of your indoctrination and you get an A...

obongo02.jpg

I only deal in facts, unlike yourself. I noticed you punted on my question about the 18 undisclosed trips to Russia. Coward.
That's ok... the special counsel won't ignore any of them. Your goose is cooked.
Yep they have a LOT of facts don't they, I think were going to find out a lot of things from the special counsel, it goes back into the obongo adm and both his AG's. The fake media is fucking your minds up, your sore you lost an election so your having libtart/lash...

forkme01.gif

The coward is still running from my question. Too painful to answer.
I understand. Facts are scary things... that's why you deflect with your laughable " fake news" bullshit.

If Comey confirms your orange clown obstructed justice... will you call that fake news too?
Ha ha ha ha

Hannity was hysterical tonight on the " deep state, democrats, the media and Never Trumpers trying to destroy the president.

Not once did he even discuss Flynn. Lol. He's a world class butt buncher and wants Trump to take even more authoritarian measures than he's currently using.
Hannity and Coulter are the two biggest demagogues in the country and no sane people take either seriously,

FOX NEWS is in the throws of their last gaaaasp of breath. They along with about every other right wing talk show host (both radio & T.V) in this country are in full panic SPIN mode right now. It was FOX that gave Donald Trump an unprecedented 2 BILLION in free news coverage during the primary, while ignoring all other GOP candidates. Sean Hannity was Trump's biggest promoter. He's the Trump's fairy Godfather show.

FOX News viewership has dropped off a cliff and they will continue to go lower. Fox News lost Megyn Kelly over Trump and she was a huge loss--and is now in bigger waters at CBS. Greta Van Sustren is also gone--and Mr. Egomaniac Bill O'reilly was forced into retirement over sexual harrassment, along with Roger Aliles--the main chief. FOX News has literally turned into a news source that is about as credible as a Tabloid Magazine.
But WHY is CNN crushing Fox News in the ratings?

foxshines.jpg

I don't even think they covering these Senate hearings right now, because of all the dumb questions I get asked on this board. So of course Sean Hannity isn't going to mention Grand Jury Subpoenas went out last week on General Flynn.
Michael Flynn targeted by grand jury subpoenas, sources confirm

It was Rush Limbaugh that continually attacked what he referred to as Establishment Republicans over the last 7 years without giving his audience even a brief education in Civics 101. Limbaugh even got cornered one day by a caller--and admitted something "shocking."

tumblr_m0h4m0jyOV1qzss4xo1_500.jpg

They have all captivated their audiences with 3 or more daily hours of right wing hyperbole, hysteria, half truths and enough conspiracy theories to fill the capital building from floor to ceiling. They've been doing it for 20 years. They did it for nothing more than ratings and those obscene profit breaks. I think the chickens are coming home to roost on all of them--or at least I hope so, because they have dumbed down America to a point where this country just elected a T.V. reality star.

They all are most certainly 100% responsible for Donald Trump. They know it, and they are in full spin mode right now--trying to save their own ass's.

Here are a couple of great articles on this
Caller to Limbaugh Show Exposes That Rush Knows He Blew It with Donald Trump
Donald Trump broke the conservative media

conservative-media-cover-edit.png

The Crooked Hillary folks are headed for even more butthurtness if The Donald gets through this coup d'état by the filthy swamp!

How can the democrats support insane retards like Maxi Waters?

I understand. Facts are scary things... that's why you deflect with your laughable " fake news" bullshit.

If Comey confirms your orange clown obstructed justice... will you call that fake news too?
Ha ha ha ha
Their aren't any facts yet snowflake/crybaby left-wing speculation don't carry any weight, mostly
bullshit_anim_icon.gif

IMG_0425.JPG

Ha ha ha ha
Their aren't any facts yet snowflake/crybaby left-wing speculation don't carry any weight, mostly
bullshit_anim_icon.gif
Another question not answered. You're 0-2 coward.
You wish there weren't any facts. 17 intelligence agencies call you a liar. So do I.
The fact you're still defending this unstable incompetent serial sex offender says a lot about your character. None of it good.

TRUMP AND ISRAEL: ENEMIES OF THE SYSTEM
Disturbing parallels between the intelligence community's war on Israel and its war on Trump.
May 19, 2017

Caroline Glick
trump7.jpg

Who are the people seeking to unseat Trump? This week we learned that the powers at play are deeply familiar. Trump’s nameless opponents are some of Israel’s greatest antagonists in the US security establishment.

This reality was exposed this week with intelligence leaks related to Trump’s meeting with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov. To understand what happened, let’s start with the facts that are undisputed about that meeting.

The fact that Trump will be coming to Israel next week may be a bit of fortuitous timing. Given the stakes involved for Trump, for Israel and for US national security, perhaps Trump and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu can develop a method of fighting this cabal of faceless, lawless foes together.

How such a fight would look and what it would involve is not immediately apparent and anyways should never be openly discussed. But the fact is that working together, Israel and Trump may accomplish more than either can accomplish on their own. And with so much hanging in the balance, it makes sense to at least try.

TRUMP AND ISRAEL: ENEMIES OF THE SYSTEM

New Topics

Forum List

Back